Peace, blessings and mercy be upon you, my dear brother and sister.

In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent.

My name is Maria. I reverted to Islam a couple of years ago. Together with a few lovely brothers and sisters we started an organization called One God One Ummah. It's an organization that will focus on correcting the misconceptions that have been spread by people who were ignorant about it. Also we are trying to spread the one message that has been spread since the beginning of mankind. The website (OneGodOneUmmah.com) contains reliable information that has been collected from different websites that has been made by brothers and sisters from all over the world. We wanted to promote their beautiful work instead of making another similiar website. As being ONE ummah, we have to be there for eachother. That's something that is also very important for us. Every brother or sister can come to us for any help, if it's educational, emotional or even financial, inshallah.

Now, to get to the point. Well, we are looking for a volunteer that can translate our website. That is so we can reach a larger group. We are now looking for a dutch translator! But if you happen to know someone that can translate in Spanish, French or any other language. Please don't hesitate to contact us! We will be so happy!

Now, I do have to tell you that I can't promise you that I can pay you for the amazing work that you will do. As for now, I'm taking a second job just so I can pay for the printing company or business, (I don't know how its called in English) so we could spread a lot of pamphlets through the country. As God is my Witness, you should know that I'll do my best for you to reward you, inshallah. We all hope you can help us and maybe be a part of our organization if you want.

May God bless you and your family with the utmost perfect reward, which is Jannah al-Firdaus. Amen.

A lot of love,
Maria
Volunteer - OneGodOneUmmah.com

PS: There is a big change that you will see sentences that are grammatically wrong. I apoligize for that, as English is not my first language.