PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : 7 of 9, usa senatoren en sexschandalen

Mark
25-06-04, 11:54
The Senate candidate, the actress and the sex clubs

Jeri Lynn Ryan (Boston Public, Star Trek: Voyager) alleged in recently unsealed court documents that her ex-husband, Jack Ryan, a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, took her to sex clubs and asked her to engage in sex in view of patrons.
The documents relate to a visitation dispute over the couple's son.

At a press conference, Jack Ryan again denied the allegations, calling them "ridiculous" and "smut." He said he was "faithful and loyal to my wife throughout our marriage."
Jack Ryan intends to stay in the race for Illinois senator despite the unease among his fellow Republicans about the fallout from the allegations. "I think we'll be victorious in November," he said. His ex-wife now endorses his candidacy.
Source: www.cnn.com

Mark
25-06-04, 11:57
http://members.easyspace.com/stcg/portrait/seven/seven03.jpg

resistance is futile :verliefd:

LiaCarina
25-06-04, 12:00
Waar gaat het toch heen :(

Mark
25-06-04, 12:02
Geplaatst door EYe_OnNadYa
Waar gaat het toch heen :(

Laat ons bidden dat iemand in die sexclub een videocam bij zich had.

amen :maf:

mrz
25-06-04, 12:17
EYe_OnNadYa, jij hebt geen gevoel voor humor?

7 of 9, wel, namelijk. :p

Simon
25-06-04, 12:41
Typisch amerikaans vind ik dit. Als ze niet druk bezig zijn een oorlog voor te bereiden dan maken ze zich druk om sex schandalen.

Evian
25-06-04, 19:45
Jeri in een catsuit en ik begrijp de sexspelletjes van manlief beter...:). Ik vraag me af of ze ook aan partnerruil hebben gedaan...:).

Mark
25-06-04, 19:52
Geplaatst door Evian
Jeri in een catsuit en ik begrijp de sexspelletjes van manlief beter...:). Ik vraag me af of ze ook aan partnerruil hebben gedaan...:).

Dat is dan altijd een oneerlijke ruil :)

Mark
28-06-04, 08:31
De betreffende persoon trekt zich terug uit de race..........

7 of 9's Ex-Husband Drops out of Senate Race

Jack Ryan, who was previously married to Star Trek Voyager star Jeri Ryan, dropped out of his bid to run for the US Senate as a Republican. This could allow the Democrats to capture this Illinois Senate seat and end the Republicans one seat lead.
As mentioned on Shortnews, Jack had brought Jeri to sex clubs where he asked her to have sex while others watched. This was revealed by unsealed divorce records and Republicans say Ryan mislead them when he said they were not embarrassing.
The favorite in the race for the Senate seat now is Democratic State Sen. Barack Obama who could become the body's only African American senator if he wins. Republicans now have to figure out who to run against him.
Source: story.news.yahoo.com

Evian
29-06-04, 11:13
Geplaatst door Mark
Dat is dan altijd een oneerlijke ruil :)

Daar ben ik het volkomen met je eens...:).