PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Amerikaanse congresleden wonen Messias kroning Moon bij

lennart
27-06-04, 15:18
Lawmakers attended Rev. Moon's coronation
THE WASHINGTON POST

WASHINGTON - More than a dozen lawmakers attended a congressional reception this year honoring the Rev. Sun Myung Moon where Moon declared himself the Messiah and said his teachings have helped Hitler and Stalin be "reborn as new persons."

At the March 23 ceremony in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Rep. Danny Davis, D-Ill., wore white gloves and carried a pillow holding an ornate crown that was placed on Moon's head.

The Korean-born businessman and religious leader then delivered a long speech saying he was "sent to Earth . . . to save the world's six billion people. . . . Emperors, kings and presidents . . . have declared to all Heaven and Earth that Rev. Sun Myung Moon is none other than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord and True Parent."

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u_pg=54&u_sid=1130328

Gelukkig zijn de VS verder een heel stabiel land, ze hebben alleen een president die vind dat hij door God himself is aangesteld en congresleden die een messiaskroning bijwonen. Ik vraag me overigens af wat iemand bezield om zich op 83jarige leeftijd nog tot Messias te doen verklaren.

euhh
27-06-04, 15:38
oke ik haal de spijkers, wie haalt het kruis?

S@deeQ.
27-06-04, 15:56
Geplaatst door euhh
oke ik haal de spijkers, wie haalt het kruis?

:nerd: Kruis? is een space shuttel geen betere idee ?. :giechel:

lennart
27-06-04, 16:30
Geplaatst door sjeng
Among the more than 300 people who attended all or part of the ceremony was Sen. Mark Dayton, D-Minn., who now says he was honoring a constituent receiving a peace award and did not know Moon would be there.

"We fell victim to it, we were duped," Dayton spokeswoman Chris Lisi said Tuesday.

Other lawmakers who attended or were listed as hosts felt the same, she said.

"Everyone I talked to was furious," she said.

Gelukkig hebben we de fotos nog:
http://www.gorenfeld.net/blog/2004/05/im-and-i-approve-this-messiah.html

lennart
27-06-04, 21:10
Wist je dat John Ashcroft lid was van de Council of Conservative Citizens een zuster organisatie van die Populist party?