PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Gevechten gaan door in Yemen

lennart
10-07-04, 16:01
Dozens more killed in Yemeni clashes

Yemeni troops have killed 25 rebels from the Zaidi minority in new clashes in the far north, according to the defence ministry.

Meanwhile witnesses said on Saturday that four soldiers also died.

Some 50 armed supporters of rebel preacher Husain Badr al-Din al-Huthi were also wounded when they attacked a military position north of the town of Saada with rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) on Friday, the defence ministry's web site said.

Military sources said one soldier was killed and five wounded, but witnesses put the toll at four dead and four wounded.

Dozens of the preacher's supporters were also captured on Friday in assaults on rebel positions in al-Shafa and al-Ruzmut, and on the village of al-Hamzat northeast of Saada.

Witnesses said the army had met fierce resistance.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/357F166A-C481-4481-9B13-F369DFC40191.htm

Deze gevechten in Yemen duren nu al weer enkele weken, met honderden doden. De Shia vormen een minderheid in Yemen, dus de vervolging van deze minderheid dreigt. Het is te hopen dat de genocide watchers bij de VVD Yemen goed in de gaten houden. Officials in Yemen geven overigens de Zionisten de schuld van de opstand van de Shia.

KrushFanta
10-07-04, 16:25
Narrated Al-Hasan

(Al-Ahnaf said: I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction (i.e. the war between 'Ali and 'Aisha) and Abu Bakra met meand asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I intend to help the cousin of Allah's Apostle (i.e.,'Ali)." Abu Bakra said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'If two muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the Hell-Fire.' It was said to the Prophet, 'It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?' He replied, 'The killed one had the intention to kill his opponent.'" (See Hadith No. 30, Vol. 1)

even terzijde:

Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established till two (huge) groups fight against each other, their claim being one and the same."