PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : De Haarzetz is een anti-semitische krant

assassijn
27-07-04, 13:12
(bron: Haaretz.com)

Beating, shooting at checkpoint filmed

By Haaretz Service and AP

An IDF soldier was seen first beating and then shooting out of control at a Palestinian student at a roadblock north of Nablus on Sunday, inflicting wounds that sent Mohammed Canaan, 26, a student at A-Najah University in Nablus, to hospital.

A volunteer from Machsom Watch, the volunteer group of Israei women who attend checkpoints to watch out for abuse, witnessed the beating and took photographs of the victim.

Canaan was trying to leave the city for his home near Jenin, to the north, but the soldier at the checkpoint refused to let him pass.

"I asked to see an officer and the soldier attacked me," Canaan said from his hospital bed yesterday. "He cursed my mother and father and punched me, so I punched him back. Then he aimed his rifle at my chest and threatened to kill me. Other soldiers took away his gun and tried to subdue him." Canaan tried to get away in the melee, but the soldier grabbed another gun and shot him in the arm. He suffered moderate injuries.

IDF officials confirmed the report, and called the incident serious. Military police have arrested the soldier. Naomi Lalo, an activist with Machsom Watch, witnessed the entire incident, with the group's volunteers filming the scene.

Canaan was recuperating in a Nablus hospital last night, an accidental hero for the Palestinians and an embarassment to Israel.

:eek: Stelletje anti-semieten....het IDF gaat zo helemaal niet met mensen om....alleen met inferieure dieren.Hoe durft een anti-semitische krant als de Haaretz dit soort leugens te schrijven.

Of is het mischien omdat alles gefilmd is?

Expanding
27-07-04, 13:15
Lees jij de Haaretz? Jij vuile zionist! biraat

assassijn
27-07-04, 13:32
Geplaatst door Expanding
Lees jij de Haaretz? Jij vuile zionist! biraat

Heil Theodor Herzl......hij kwam uit Oostenrijk...kan me herinneren dat er uit dat land ook een bepaalde meneer kwam met dezelfde ideologie......weet alleen niet meer wie.

Heb meer respect voor het Chassidisme....alleen moeten ze wel wat met de vrouwenrechten doen :corcky:

Flip
27-07-04, 14:48
Zo, sluipmoordenaar...alweer op jodenjacht?
Zal ik ook eens een aantal van zulke berichten over moslims plaatsen? Kijken hoe lang ik dat hier overleef.....

assassijn
27-07-04, 15:48
Geplaatst door Flip
Zo, sluipmoordenaar...alweer op jodenjacht?
Zal ik ook eens een aantal van zulke berichten over moslims plaatsen? Kijken hoe lang ik dat hier overleef.....

Jodenjacht :moe:

Zeg het maar,ik weet dat je het A woord graag wilt gebruiken.

liesel
27-07-04, 16:01
heerlijk potje stemmingmakerij alhier!

RitaMaria
27-07-04, 18:25
Al is de leugen nog zo snel , de waarheid achterhaalt het wel.. :knipoog: