PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : southpark vs white house

observer
10-08-04, 13:34
[QUOTEe White House is rumored to be angry with Paramount for its upcoming satirical movie Team America: World Police, a marionette film about an anti-terrorist squad, from the creators of TV's South Park, the Drudge Report Web site reported. "I really do not think terrorism is funny, and I would suggest Paramount give respect to those fighting and sacrificing to keep America safe," an anonymous senior adviser to President Bush reportedly told the site.

Team America is set for release two weeks before the November presidential election and is entering post-production with creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the site reported. A trailer is already on the Internet. The adviser fumed after seeing the movie's Web site and trailer, Drudge reported: "This is just unconscionable. Not funny."

But, Parker responded, "Bush is not even in the film," the site reported. "I would ask that people wait and see it before passing a judgment."[/QUOTE] voor de liefhebbers staat er al een trailer op de website

hier dus (http://www.teamamericamovie.com/)