PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Pimp en Ho-kleding te koop voor kinderen.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 12:25
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/pimpboy1.jpg http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/girlho1.jpg

Trick or treat 2004:
'Pimp and Ho' kids
Provocative costumes for children spark outrage among some parents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 25, 2004 11:00 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

If you attend a Halloween event this year, don't be surprised if you run into a child dressed as a pimp or prostitute, as a California company is selling "Child Pimp & Ho Costumes."

Los Angeles-based Brands On Sale began selling the $40- $60 outfits for children last year, but the company says there wasn't much publicity originally.

Now, the items are a hot topic with word spreading on the Internet.

"I am completely appalled that people would expose children to this disgusting sin by selling or even buying these costumes. It just makes me sick," Heather Church of Haines City, Fla., tells WorldNetDaily. "It makes me sick because it is endorsing this sin as acceptable, and gives exposes innocent children to evil."

Some comments posted among online messageboards include:

"Yikes! I thought that was a joke at first."

"This world is a messed up place. What's next? Four-year-olds dressing like Playboy bunnies?"

"This means little considering how easy it is for kids now days to become desensitized to the vice of society after watching late-night TV."

"Not to be an old square, but that's just not right. Although, come to think of it, I definitely remember trick-or-treating with the Flanigan girls one year when they were dressed up as prostitutes. I was probably 10, which would make them 11 and 12. I can't remember what I was dressed up as that year. Probably a serial killer. I had one of those creepy, clear plastic masks that bank robbers wear. Ah, Halloween. It really is the work of the devil, isn't it?"

"I much prefer the costume featuring the butcher-knife-in-the-head look."

"Kinda gives new meaning to 'trick or treat.'"
In the face of the criticism, Brands On Sale costume creator Johnathon Weeks says "we're not telling everyone to buy them," admitting they're for "unique customers."

"If they want, they can purchase a devil costume, or a ghoul or ghost costume – I don't care," he tells WorldNetDaily. "But it does not promote prostitution or sexual exploitation. It's just a costume for kids to dress up and pretend."

Weeks says real pimps these days don't look like the colorful costumes he's selling.

"If you think about a real pimp, they're not in flamboyant suits. Kids don't even know what the word pimp means – regarding soliciting women for sex. They think being 'pimp' means having big, fancy cars and homes."

The dictionary defines "pimp" as a man who acts as an agent for prostitutes and lives off their earnings, while "ho" is a slang synonym for "whore."

But Weeks says television shows like MTV's "Pimp My Ride" and celebrities like Snoop Dogg have made the terms more mainstream and less offensive.

He points out parents, not children, need to approve of the costume purchases, since they have to submit their credit card information.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/dogpimp.jpg
Even dogs can be pimped up

"The 'Ho' costume is just there for excitement," says Weeks, claiming it looks more like a 1920s-era flapper.

Though less than 500 of the pimp and ho costumes have been sold, 90 percent of them have been shipped to California, New York and Florida.

He says his company, which sells up to 100,000 costumes annually, looks to provide everyone with a chance to dress up.

"We have Jesus costumes, Moses costumes, and coming soon we'll offer the infant pimp."

Bron: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40152

Goodnight
27-08-04, 12:32
Dat is DE nieuwe trend schijnt het.....

Las er laatst een heel stuk over dat de nieuwe stijl Pimps en Ho's is....

Soms is het om je te bescheuren.....

Bofko
27-08-04, 12:34
Hé Zwarte Schaap. Het is goed je weer terug te zien. :duim:

Mill
27-08-04, 12:45
Cool zeg, ik wou dat ik nu kind was. Ik moest het doen met een cowboyhoed en plastic revolvers. :)

Bofko
27-08-04, 13:01
Geplaatst door Mill
Cool zeg, ik wou dat ik nu kind was. Ik moest het doen met een cowboyhoed en plastic revolvers. :)

En de meeste jongetjes hadden toch ook kruisvaarders-pakken. Lijkt me toch een stuk verder gaan dan pimp-kleding.

Mill
27-08-04, 13:04
Geplaatst door Bofko
En de meeste jongetjes hadden toch ook kruisvaarders-pakken. Lijkt me toch een stuk verder gaan dan pimp-kleding.

Ja maar daar blijkt de morele verdorvenheid van 'het' westen niet zo sappig uit, en da's geen bal aan.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 13:10
Christina Aguilera says it is OK for girls to be whores and sleep with many different men

Ananova

Christina Aguilera says she finds it more of a turn-on looking at women than men and that she loves having sex.

The 22-year-old, who has started her tour of Germany in Hamburg, told German paper Netzeitung: "It's important to me to be open and honest and for me to say that sex is a beautiful thing.

"I like having sex. It's fun. And I shouldn't be made to feel guilty about that. Sex is a very natural activity.

"As a woman it's especially important to be open and say what you think about sex. I find it completely unfair that a girl who likes sleeping with different boys is called a slut whereas a boy who gets lots of girls into bed is seen as a stud and a hero."

Commenting on her raunchy image, she said: "I love experimenting with my sexuality. I want to try out as much as possible. It would be wrong of me to hide this side of my personality. I have fun being sexy and tough at the same time."

The star also said women are much sexier and better at flirting than men.

She said: "We have a better feel for our bodies, we can flirt better and we're simply more attractive.

"When boys try to be sexy it almost always goes horribly wrong. They tense up and behave like an idiot, no matter how old they are. They're just embarrassing."

And she added: "I find it hornier looking at women than men."

Christina also said she loved going out to nightclubs and was unbearable in the morning. She added: "I find it an unreasonable demand to be asked to get up before noon."

Have too already been MTVeed?

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 13:14
Driejarigen weten al of een merk cool is

van onze redactie onderwijs

2004-07-22 -

AMSTERDAM - Tweejarige peuters hebben al hun favoriete merken. En dat niet alleen: ze kunnen hun voorkeuren nog overtuigend aan hun ouders duidelijk maken ook. Dit is een van de conclusies uit het 'Doelgroepenrapport een- tot vijftienjarigen' dat deze week is verschenen.

Het rapport is bedoeld om adverteerders en marketeers er hun voordeel mee te laten doen: als je weet wat er onder kinderen en jongeren speelt, slaag je er nog beter in hen te bereiken.

Neem de peuters: na hun derde verjaardag zouden ze volgens marktonderzoekers zelfs al in staat moeten zijn het imago van een merk (is het sportief, is het cool?) te herkennen.

Eén ding is natuurlijk lastig: diezelfde peuters zijn zeer beïnvloedbaar en hun voorkeur wisselt snel. McDonald's wordt als voorbeeld genoemd van een merk dat veel tweejarigen al kennen: de 'M' zou tevens de eerste letter zijn die deze kinderen kunnen schrijven.

Uitgever Sanoma verzamelde in het boekje allerlei trends en weetjes over een- tot vijftienjarigen. Het boekje biedt een aardig overzicht over deze doelgroep, die uiteraard in tal van subgroepen (nul- tot driejarigen, vier- tot zesjarigen, enzovoorts) uiteenvalt.

Een doelgroep die steeds vaker apart benoemd wordt, zijn de tweens: kinderen tussen de negen en vijftien jaar, die veel te besteden hebben en zeer merkgevoelig zijn. Veel marktbureaus maken weinig onderscheid meer tussen de oudste leerlingen van de basisschool en de jongsten van de middelbare school: kinderen in de bovenbouw van de basisschool gaan immers steeds meer op middelbare scholieren lijken.

De tweens zijn ook zo belangrijk omdat zij hun invloed op 'gezinsbeslissingen' groot is. Zo heeft een kwart van de dertien- tot vijftienjarigen inspraak bij de aanschaf van een nieuwe auto, 28 procent beslist mee over een nieuwe tv en 51 procent bepaalt mede wat er 's avonds gegeten wordt.

Ook de strategieën die kinderen gebruiken om hun ouders over te halen een bepaald product te kopen (zoals pakken, vragen, kijken), zijn onderzocht.

Onderzoekers van de universiteit van Amsterdam deden een observatiestudie in supermarkten en speelgoedwinkels en kwamen tot de conclusie dat er rond zo'n aanschaf eigenlijk opvallend weinig conflicten ontstaan.

,,Er is een echte onderhandelingscultuur; ouders en kinderen overleggen en nemen samen een beslissing.''

Uiteraard bevat het rapport veel gegevens over computer- en (mobiel) telefoongebruik door kinderen van verschillende leeftijden. Een belangrijke conclusie voor adverteerders is dat de heersende 'beeldcultuur' steeds meer door een 'tekstcultuur' wordt vervangen. Door het dagelijks gebruik van e-mail, sms en chatten ontstaat een nieuwe taal, die voor jongens weer andere woorden kent dan voor meisjes.

Voor marketing- en reclamebureaus is dit lastig, omdat deze taal zeer snel verandert. Bovendien willen jongeren juist niet met hun eigen woorden, afkortingen en codes aangesproken worden.

,,Ze prikken er direct doorheen als volwassenen een tekst in namaakjongerentaal hebben geschreven.''

Overigens verzinnen ook de reclamemakers voortdurend nieuwe woorden.

Een skippy is een 'schoolkid with income and purchasing power' en ouders van Zebra-kinderen zijn ouders die de kleren voor hun kinderen bij winkels als Zeeman en Wibra kopen. Screenagers (ook wel: msn-generatie) is een woord dat de hele doelgroep uit het boekje samenvat: dit is de generatie die vanaf de geboorte met computerspelletjes, internet en multimedia geconfronteerd wordt.

Goodnight
27-08-04, 13:22
zoontje van buurvrouw kent alle sport automerken...hij is net 4 jaar geworden.
zoontje van vriendin van 8 jaar wil alleen maar Gucci zonnebrillen.

Ow Millie?Ok jij kan je te buiten gaan aan de pimp en ho style.....is namelijk hot momenteel.Dus je hoeft niet naar je jeugd te verlangen.
Meet jezelf een paar gouden sieraden aan ( bij elkaar moeten ze zo'n kilootje wegen, imitatie mag ook is nog beter), een paar pakken in de kleuren die normaal voor snoepjes gebruikt worden.Een wandelstok met let wel een gouden knop.En niet de jas van bont vergeten...dat maakt het geheel af.
En dan moet je nog even zoeken naar een ho, maar op de wallen zal je zeker succes hebben.

Mill
27-08-04, 13:27
Geplaatst door Goodnight
Ow Millie?Ok jij kan je te buiten gaan aan de pimp en ho style.....is namelijk hot momenteel.

Ow....ik dacht dat het ging om kinderen die met Halloween een gek pak aandoen. Misverstandje.

Goodnight
27-08-04, 13:30
Geplaatst door Mill
Ow....ik dacht dat het ging om kinderen die met Halloween een gek pak aandoen. Misverstandje.

pimps en ho's is een nieuwe trend die vooral in Amerika in opkomst is.Heb je zelfs speciale winkels voor waar je dergelijke kleding kan kopen.
Zal wel niet lang duren voor men niet alleen op de wallen pimps en ho's gaat zien in Amsterdam :D

Mill
27-08-04, 13:32
Geplaatst door Goodnight
pimps en ho's is een nieuwe trend die vooral in Amerika in opkomst is.Heb je zelfs speciale winkels voor waar je dergelijke kleding kan kopen.
Zal wel niet lang duren voor men niet alleen op de wallen pimps en ho's gaat zien in Amsterdam :D

Maar het bericht ging toch over verkleedpartijtjes met Halloween? Daarom leek het me cool om nu een kind te zijn. Of ben ik toch seniel, zoals de consensus al lijkt te zijn?

Goodnight
27-08-04, 13:36
Geplaatst door Mill
Maar het bericht ging toch over verkleedpartijtjes met Halloween? Daarom leek het me cool om nu een kind te zijn. Of ben ik toch seniel, zoals de consensus al lijkt te zijn?

of je seniel bent kan ik niet beoordelen......hoogstens een beetje labiel :D

Die kindjes gebruiken het nu voor Halloween ( ik denk niet dat pa en ma hun pimp en ho kindjes sóchtends zo naar school zullen brengen).

Maar het komt wel ergens vandaan en dat is dus die trend voor Grote Mensen die allemaal een hoer of een pooier willen zijn.

David
27-08-04, 13:41
Geplaatst door Goodnight
die allemaal een hoer of een pooier willen zijn.

Of die het al zijn.

Goodnight
27-08-04, 13:43
Geplaatst door David
Of die het al zijn.

he skatje!!!
Hoe is het met je?
heb je nou mijn kaart gekregen?

David
27-08-04, 13:46
Geplaatst door Goodnight
he skatje!!!
Hoe is het met je?
heb je nou mijn kaart gekregen?

Eergisteren! Bedankt. Nog leuke hoerige pakjes voor jezelf en je kid gekocht daar?

Goodnight
27-08-04, 13:59
Geplaatst door David
Eergisteren! Bedankt. Nog leuke hoerige pakjes voor jezelf en je kid gekocht daar?

hahaha gelukkig...

Ja wat dacht jij dan.Ik heb een paar sexy doorschijnende outfitjes gekocht.
We mogen natuurlijk niet achterblijven bij de nieuwste trend.Stel je voor zeg...wil niet dat ie gepest wordt als hij in zijn ouderwetse spijkerbroek op school komt.

David
27-08-04, 14:07
Geplaatst door Goodnight
hahaha gelukkig...

Ja wat dacht jij dan.Ik heb een paar sexy doorschijnende outfitjes gekocht.
We mogen natuurlijk niet achterblijven bij de nieuwste trend.Stel je voor zeg...wil niet dat ie gepest wordt als hij in zijn ouderwetse spijkerbroek op school komt.

Stel je voor, zo'n jongetje is voor het leven getekend. Ik loop ook alleen nog in grote, paarse pakken met bontjas, snor, sigaar en gouden ringen. Zijn jouw transparante burqa's al gearriveerd? Of was die gouden kant nog niet af?

Goodnight
27-08-04, 14:10
Geplaatst door David
Stel je voor, zo'n jongetje is voor het leven getekend. Ik loop ook alleen nog in grote, paarse pakken met bontjas, snor, sigaar en gouden ringen. Zijn jouw transparante burqa's al gearriveerd? Of was die gouden kant nog niet af?

ja ik heb nu van dat doorschijnende tule genomen in afwachting van die gouden.
Volgende keer als we afspreken trek ik hem aan.
Je moet je wandelstok met gouden knop niet vergeten.
Ik heb een adresje waar je ze kan kopen.Ook met schroefknoppen zodat je je voorraadje coke kan opbergen.

David
27-08-04, 14:13
Geplaatst door Goodnight
Je moet je wandelstok met gouden knop niet vergeten.
Ik heb een adresje waar je ze kan kopen.Ook met schroefknoppen zodat je je voorraadje coke kan opbergen.

Diamanten knop. Goud na vijf uur 's middags is ordinair, dat heb ik je al eerder verteld. :ego: Dat schroefsysteem is wel weer handig. thanx for the tip!

Goodnight
27-08-04, 14:17
Geplaatst door David
Diamanten knop. Goud na vijf uur 's middags is ordinair, dat heb ik je al eerder verteld. :ego: Dat schroefsysteem is wel weer handig. thanx for the tip!

owja f**k das waar ook.
Goud na vijf uur s'middags is zoooooo passeeee....

David
27-08-04, 14:18
Geplaatst door Goodnight
owja f**k das waar ook.
Goud na vijf uur s'middags is zoooooo passeeee....

Wil geen zichzelf respecterende pooier, snol of nicht meer mee gezien worden.

Goodnight
27-08-04, 14:20
Geplaatst door David
Wil geen zichzelf respecterende pooier, snol of nicht meer mee gezien worden.

pooiers, snollen en respect?.....wat is er mis met deze combi? :D

Al3arbi
27-08-04, 14:26
Hebben ze geen backpack outfits voor de wat meer underground kids?

David
27-08-04, 15:04
Geplaatst door Al3arbi
Hebben ze geen backpack outfits voor de wat meer underground kids?

Vast wel. Is het voordeel van kapitalisme. Handel is handel. als er vraag is, is er aanbod.

Al3arbi
27-08-04, 15:15
Geplaatst door David
Vast wel. Is het voordeel van kapitalisme. Handel is handel. als er vraag is, is er aanbod.

Ja maar de underground vraag is niet zo groot, daarom is het Underground. Offuh dope Louis Karton rugtasjes voor de kleine kids. Voor boterhammen en pakjes drinken.

David
27-08-04, 15:16
Geplaatst door Al3arbi
Ja maar de underground vraag is niet zo groot, daarom is het Underground. Offuh dope Louis Karton rugtasjes voor de kleine kids. Voor boterhammen en pakjes drinken.

Ach, die merken pikken underground shit heel snel op. Noemen ze het "customized" en vragen vier keer zoveel. Als Gucci hondenmanden mogelijk zijn, is alles mogelijk.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 15:18
Geplaatst door Goodnight
pooiers, snollen en respect?.....wat is er mis met deze combi? :D Niets mis mee volgens de gangbare ideen. Als een hoertje haar pooier niet respecteert en haar geld niet vrijwel volledig afdraagt dan slaat hij dat er wel in.

Een nieuwe vorm van respect voor elkaar en voor vrouwen schijnt op te komen in de hedendaagse moderne cultuur.

Al3arbi
27-08-04, 15:20
Geplaatst door David
Ach, die merken pikken underground shit heel snel op. Noemen ze het "customized" en vragen vier keer zoveel. Als Gucci hondenmanden mogelijk zijn, is alles mogelijk.

Ik laat mijn slippers op maat maken in Marokko. One of a kind. maat 47slippers en plak er stickertjes op. Customized. Kan niemand tegenop.

Al3arbi
27-08-04, 15:20
Geplaatst door Zwarte Schaap
Niets mis mee volgens de gangbare ideen. Als een hoertje haar pooier niet respecteert en haar geld niet vrijwel volledig afdraagt dan slaat hij dat er wel in.

Een nieuwe vorm van respect voor elkaar en voor vrouwen schijnt op te komen in de hedendaagse moderne cultuur.

Bling Bling, money aint a thing. Pimpin these ho`s with ma escy and 21" rims.

David
27-08-04, 15:21

Zo nieuw is dat niet, vrees ik. Het is niet alleen het oudste beroep ter wereld, maar ook de oudste vorm van respect ter wereld. "Vrouw, doe wat ik zeg, en ik bescherm je. Doe wat je zelf wilt en je ben slecht en dan maak ik je dood." Bij pooiers en hoeren is het alleen ietsjes uitvergroot en ietsjes meer aan de oppervlakte. De rest van de wereld noemt het "traditionele rolverdeling".

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 15:49
Geplaatst door David
Zo nieuw is dat niet, vrees ik. Het is niet alleen het oudste beroep ter wereld, maar ook de oudste vorm van respect ter wereld. "Vrouw, doe wat ik zeg, en ik bescherm je. Doe wat je zelf wilt en je ben slecht en dan maak ik je dood." Bij pooiers en hoeren is het alleen ietsjes uitvergroot en ietsjes meer aan de oppervlakte. De rest van de wereld noemt het "traditionele rolverdeling".

Playboy and the (Homo) Sexual Revolution

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
June 03, 2003

(Note to readers: During the summer I will be taking some weeks off. At these times, I will revise and present some important articles, which appeared before I started my web site. The following first appeared on Toogoodreports.com, Nov. 9, 2001.)

What kind of man is this?

He is fastidious about his appearance, his home and his possessions. He wants as much sex as possible and chooses sexual partners mostly on the basis of appearance. He is self-absorbed and doesn't want emotional involvement or commitment. He thinks a woman would stifle him and children would be a burden.

Does this sound like many gays? It is also the masculine ideal purveyed by Playboy magazine to men since the 1950's.

The essence of manhood is to lead and support a family. But in 1972, 3 out of 4 male college students got their ideas about masculinity from Playboy, at an incalculable price to themselves, women, children and society.

The similarity between the Playboy and homosexual ideal is no coincidence. "The Kinsey Report" (1948) shaped current mainstream attitudes to sex. It championed unfettered sexual expression and became the manifesto of the counterculture and sexual revolution. It inspired Hugh Hefner to start Playboy in 1953.

Essentially "The Kinsey Report" said that aberrant sexual behavior was so common as to be normal. Thanks to psychologist Dr. Judith Reisman, we now know that Alfred Kinsey and the "Kinsley Report" were frauds.

Kinsey, a University of Indiana zoologist, pretended to be a Conservative family man. In fact, he was a child molester and homosexual pervert who seduced his male students and forced his wife and associates to perform in homemade pornographic films. To prove that children have legitimate sexual needs. Kinsey and his fellow pedophiles either abused 2,000 infants and children or relied on data obtained in Nazi concentration camps. (Judith Reisman, Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences, 1998, p.312)

Reisman concludes: "America's growing libidinous pathologies...taught in schools...and reflected in our fine and popular arts, the press, law and public policy largely mirror the documented sexual psychopathologies of the Kinsey team itself."

Sponsored by the Rockefeller Foundation, Kinsey's goal was "to supplant what he saw as a narrow procreational Judeo Christian era with a promiscuous "anything goes" bi/gay pedophile paradise." Reisman, Crafting Gay Children: An Inquiry, p.4 He cruised Times Square looking for interviewees. More than 25% of his samples were prostitutes and prison inmates including many sex offenders. Kinsey, who died prematurely of disease associated with impotence and self-mutilation (orchitis, Reisman p. 278), said 10 per cent of American men were gay when in fact only two per cent were.

Hugh Hefner said the Kinsey Report "produced a tremendous sexual awakening, largely because of media attention..." This shows how the elite uses media hype to contrive social change. (See Reisman, Kinsey, p.307)

With messianic fervor, Playboy took its message of sexual freedom to the American male who in the 1950's-1960's still consecrated sex for marriage. But the freedom was illusory. Playboy's aim, the aim of all pornographers, was to hook men on the glossy fantasy. To do this, they had to prevent them from finding true satisfaction in marriage.

In Reisman's words, "Playboy was the first national magazine to exploit college men's fears of women and family commitment. Playboy offered itself as a reliable, comforting substitute for monogamous heterosexual love." (Judith Reisman, "Soft Porn Plays Hardball," p 47)

Thus "sworn enemies," Playboy and radical feminists, found common ground in hatred of the nuclear family. As a result, society now suffers from epidemics of family breakdown, pornography, impotence, child sexual abuse, sadosexual violence, teen pregnancy, a cocktail of STD's and, of course, AIDS. The birthrate has plummeted by 50% since 1960 and is barely at replacement level.

Homosexuality is a developmental disorder defined by the failure to establish a permanent bond with a member of the opposite sex. Psychologist Richard Cohen, in "Coming Out Straight: Understanding and Healing Homosexuality" (2000) argues persuasively that it is caused when a male child fails to bond with his father. By having sex with men, the adult gay is trying to compensate for father-love denied in adolescence.

Cohen was a homosexual himself and is now married with three children. He attributes lesbianism to a woman's reaction to being rebuffed or abused by her father. He has cured hundreds of homosexuals, but is under constant attack for undermining the gay political agenda, (i.e. to redefine societal norms.)

Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover has pointed to another cause of homosexuality. A 1990 survey of 1000 gays shows that an older or more powerful partner physically assaulted 37% of them before the age of 19. ("Homosexuality and American Public Life," 1999, p.24). In addition, according to Anne Moir in "Why Men Don't Iron," some men may be "born gay" due to foetal hormone imbalances. They seem to be a minority.

For many decades, gays were told that they were "sick" and cruelly and wrongly persecuted. The gay activist solution: convince the world that, in fact, it is heterosexuals who are sick. In 1973, they bullied the American Psychological Association into proclaiming homosexuality normal. Together with feminist activists (who believe heterosexuality is inherently oppressive) gay activists began to dismantle all heterosexual institutions: masculinity, femininity, marriage, the nuclear family, the boy scouts, sports, and the military.

Backed by the financial elite, gay activists and their supporters now largely dictate our cultural sensibility. They are responsible for the childish obsession with pornographic sex that pervades television, music videos and the Internet. This state of arrested human development is characteristic of many homosexuals. But with straight women acting like men, and vice-versa, straights have been homosexualized. We can't establish a "permanent bond with a member of the opposite sex." The elite's purpose is to promote social dysfunction and depopulation. See "Feminism and the Elite Depopulation Agenda".

Gay liberation manuals talk about "normalizing" their sexuality and "de-sensitizing" straights by flaunting it. I was livid when I took my 10-year-old son to see Adam Sandler's movie "Billy Madison" and heard one teenage male youth in the film casually ask another: "Would you rather bone Pamela Anderson or a young Jack Nicholson?"

Last week, on TV's "Will and Grace," Jack who is gay dons an apron that says "Kiss the cook" pretending he thought the second "o" was a "c". Just as Communists once conned do-gooders to think radicalism was chic, gay activists define trendy for gullible liberals today.

Gay and feminist activists think traditional morality was invented to perpetuate an unjust status quo. In fact, morality is the accumulated wisdom of mankind regarding what is healthy and ultimately fulfilling. Perversion is deviation from what is healthy.

Heterosexual morality places sex in the context of love and/or marriage because it is healthy and human. It ensures that the most profound and intimate physical act between two people expresses a commensurate emotional-spiritual bond. Promiscuous sex is a desperate plea for love. Love and marriage answer that need and provide for the natural and necessary outcome of sex, children.

With Hugh Hefner's help, Alfred Kinsey detached sex from love and procreation. He reduced it to another physical function like urinating. Homosexual activists champion anonymous sex: a majority of gays have 10s-100s of partners each year. In less extreme form, heterosexuals have adopted this model. Recently a social columnist enviously described straight friends whose relationships have ended: "they're out partying, having the time and the sex, it seems of their lives."

In conclusion, the "sexual revolution" was really a triumph of an elite program of arrested development. See also "The CIA, Homosexuality and Underdevelopment." The elite agenda is to redefine healthy as deviant and vice-versa and they have succeeded. In forty short years, almost all sexual constraints have dissolved and heterosexual society is reeling. The cultural and social breakdown will only get worse unless there is a counterrevolution.

Henry Makow, is the inventor of the board game Scruples, and the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at [email protected].

David
27-08-04, 15:53
Playboy and the (Homo) Sexual Revolution

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
June 03, 2003

(Note to readers: During the summer I will be taking some weeks off. At these times, I will revise and present some important articles, which appeared before I started my web site. The following first appeared on Toogoodreports.com, Nov. 9, 2001.)

What kind of man is this?

He is fastidious about his appearance, his home and his possessions. He wants as much sex as possible and chooses sexual partners mostly on the basis of appearance. He is self-absorbed and doesn't want emotional involvement or commitment. He thinks a woman would stifle him and children would be a burden.

Does this sound like many gays? It is also the masculine ideal purveyed by Playboy magazine to men since the 1950's.

The essence of manhood is to lead and support a family. But in 1972, 3 out of 4 male college students got their ideas about masculinity from Playboy, at an incalculable price to themselves, women, children and society.

The similarity between the Playboy and homosexual ideal is no coincidence. "The Kinsey Report" (1948) shaped current mainstream attitudes to sex. It championed unfettered sexual expression and became the manifesto of the counterculture and sexual revolution. It inspired Hugh Hefner to start Playboy in 1953.

Essentially "The Kinsey Report" said that aberrant sexual behavior was so common as to be normal. Thanks to psychologist Dr. Judith Reisman, we now know that Alfred Kinsey and the "Kinsley Report" were frauds.

Kinsey, a University of Indiana zoologist, pretended to be a Conservative family man. In fact, he was a child molester and homosexual pervert who seduced his male students and forced his wife and associates to perform in homemade pornographic films. To prove that children have legitimate sexual needs. Kinsey and his fellow pedophiles either abused 2,000 infants and children or relied on data obtained in Nazi concentration camps. (Judith Reisman, Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences, 1998, p.312)

Reisman concludes: "America's growing libidinous pathologies...taught in schools...and reflected in our fine and popular arts, the press, law and public policy largely mirror the documented sexual psychopathologies of the Kinsey team itself."

Sponsored by the Rockefeller Foundation, Kinsey's goal was "to supplant what he saw as a narrow procreational Judeo Christian era with a promiscuous "anything goes" bi/gay pedophile paradise." Reisman, Crafting Gay Children: An Inquiry, p.4 He cruised Times Square looking for interviewees. More than 25% of his samples were prostitutes and prison inmates including many sex offenders. Kinsey, who died prematurely of disease associated with impotence and self-mutilation (orchitis, Reisman p. 278), said 10 per cent of American men were gay when in fact only two per cent were.

Hugh Hefner said the Kinsey Report "produced a tremendous sexual awakening, largely because of media attention..." This shows how the elite uses media hype to contrive social change. (See Reisman, Kinsey, p.307)

With messianic fervor, Playboy took its message of sexual freedom to the American male who in the 1950's-1960's still consecrated sex for marriage. But the freedom was illusory. Playboy's aim, the aim of all pornographers, was to hook men on the glossy fantasy. To do this, they had to prevent them from finding true satisfaction in marriage.

In Reisman's words, "Playboy was the first national magazine to exploit college men's fears of women and family commitment. Playboy offered itself as a reliable, comforting substitute for monogamous heterosexual love." (Judith Reisman, "Soft Porn Plays Hardball," p 47)

Thus "sworn enemies," Playboy and radical feminists, found common ground in hatred of the nuclear family. As a result, society now suffers from epidemics of family breakdown, pornography, impotence, child sexual abuse, sadosexual violence, teen pregnancy, a cocktail of STD's and, of course, AIDS. The birthrate has plummeted by 50% since 1960 and is barely at replacement level.

Homosexuality is a developmental disorder defined by the failure to establish a permanent bond with a member of the opposite sex. Psychologist Richard Cohen, in "Coming Out Straight: Understanding and Healing Homosexuality" (2000) argues persuasively that it is caused when a male child fails to bond with his father. By having sex with men, the adult gay is trying to compensate for father-love denied in adolescence.

Cohen was a homosexual himself and is now married with three children. He attributes lesbianism to a woman's reaction to being rebuffed or abused by her father. He has cured hundreds of homosexuals, but is under constant attack for undermining the gay political agenda, (i.e. to redefine societal norms.)

Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover has pointed to another cause of homosexuality. A 1990 survey of 1000 gays shows that an older or more powerful partner physically assaulted 37% of them before the age of 19. ("Homosexuality and American Public Life," 1999, p.24). In addition, according to Anne Moir in "Why Men Don't Iron," some men may be "born gay" due to foetal hormone imbalances. They seem to be a minority.

For many decades, gays were told that they were "sick" and cruelly and wrongly persecuted. The gay activist solution: convince the world that, in fact, it is heterosexuals who are sick. In 1973, they bullied the American Psychological Association into proclaiming homosexuality normal. Together with feminist activists (who believe heterosexuality is inherently oppressive) gay activists began to dismantle all heterosexual institutions: masculinity, femininity, marriage, the nuclear family, the boy scouts, sports, and the military.

Backed by the financial elite, gay activists and their supporters now largely dictate our cultural sensibility. They are responsible for the childish obsession with pornographic sex that pervades television, music videos and the Internet. This state of arrested human development is characteristic of many homosexuals. But with straight women acting like men, and vice-versa, straights have been homosexualized. We can't establish a "permanent bond with a member of the opposite sex." The elite's purpose is to promote social dysfunction and depopulation. See "Feminism and the Elite Depopulation Agenda".

Gay liberation manuals talk about "normalizing" their sexuality and "de-sensitizing" straights by flaunting it. I was livid when I took my 10-year-old son to see Adam Sandler's movie "Billy Madison" and heard one teenage male youth in the film casually ask another: "Would you rather bone Pamela Anderson or a young Jack Nicholson?"

Last week, on TV's "Will and Grace," Jack who is gay dons an apron that says "Kiss the cook" pretending he thought the second "o" was a "c". Just as Communists once conned do-gooders to think radicalism was chic, gay activists define trendy for gullible liberals today.

Gay and feminist activists think traditional morality was invented to perpetuate an unjust status quo. In fact, morality is the accumulated wisdom of mankind regarding what is healthy and ultimately fulfilling. Perversion is deviation from what is healthy.

Heterosexual morality places sex in the context of love and/or marriage because it is healthy and human. It ensures that the most profound and intimate physical act between two people expresses a commensurate emotional-spiritual bond. Promiscuous sex is a desperate plea for love. Love and marriage answer that need and provide for the natural and necessary outcome of sex, children.

With Hugh Hefner's help, Alfred Kinsey detached sex from love and procreation. He reduced it to another physical function like urinating. Homosexual activists champion anonymous sex: a majority of gays have 10s-100s of partners each year. In less extreme form, heterosexuals have adopted this model. Recently a social columnist enviously described straight friends whose relationships have ended: "they're out partying, having the time and the sex, it seems of their lives."

In conclusion, the "sexual revolution" was really a triumph of an elite program of arrested development. See also "The CIA, Homosexuality and Underdevelopment." The elite agenda is to redefine healthy as deviant and vice-versa and they have succeeded. In forty short years, almost all sexual constraints have dissolved and heterosexual society is reeling. The cultural and social breakdown will only get worse unless there is a counterrevolution.

Henry Makow, is the inventor of the board game Scruples, and the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at [email protected].

Homo's het vrijwel onmogelijk maken hun relatie op een fatsoenlijke manier in te richten (openlijk samenleven, huwelijk, testamenten, verzekeringen, hypotheken etc. etc.), wat ze in vrijwel de hele wereld doen, en dan gaan beweren dat homo's psychisch niet in staat zijn een relatie te onderhouden. Tja. Doet me een beetje denken aan de nazi's. De joden opsluiten zonderwater en zeep en dan na zes weken zeggen dat joden smerig zijn.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 16:09
Geplaatst door David
Homo's het vrijwel onmogelijk maken hun relatie op een fatsoenlijke manier in te richten (openlijk samenleven, huwelijk, testamenten, verzekeringen, hypotheken etc. etc.), wat ze in vrijwel de hele wereld doen, en dan gaan beweren dat homo's psychisch niet in staat zijn een relatie te onderhouden. Tja. Doet me een beetje denken aan de nazi's. De joden opsluiten zonderwater en zeep en dan na zes weken zeggen dat joden smerig zijn.

Net zoiets als hoe men tegenwoordig omgaat met met moslims en marokkanen alhier. Net zo lang zieken totdat er iemand zich niet meer kan inhouden en dan maar wijzen hoe slecht de islam en of de marokkanen wel niet zijn. En als diegene geen moslim of marokkaan is dan maken we dat er wel van.

De geschiedenis lijkt zich op vele punten te herhalen.

David
27-08-04, 16:10
Net zoiets als hoe men tegenwoordig omgaat met met moslims en marokkanen alhier. Net zo lang zieken totdat er iemand zich niet meer kan inhouden en dan maar wijzen hoe slecht de islam en of de marokkanen wel niet zijn. En als diegene geen moslim of marokkaan is dan maken we dat er wel van.

De geschiedenis lijkt zich op vele punten te herhalen.

Precies jongen. En daarom is het ook zo jammer dat we elkaar steeds in de haren vliegen. We hebben zoveel gemeen, we moesten elkaar eerder steunen.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 16:32
Geplaatst door David
Precies jongen. En daarom is het ook zo jammer dat we elkaar steeds in de haren vliegen. We hebben zoveel gemeen, we moesten elkaar eerder steunen.

In het huidige Nederland is mijn beschreven tendens merkbaar voor vooral marokkanen en moslims vandaar dat ik daar op wijs.

David
27-08-04, 16:34
In het huidige Nederland is mijn beschreven tendens merkbaar voor vooral marokkanen en moslims vandaar dat ik daar op wijs.

Homo's zijn er in Nederland alweer een tijdje vanaf gelukkig. Ik kan het me het nog wel herinneren, het is niet fijn. Niet bij neer leggen, zou ik zeggen. Maar plaatste je daarom dat ellenlange bericht over homo's? Om me te wijzen op de negatieve tendens betreffende Marokkanen en moslims?

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 16:44
Geplaatst door David
Homo's zijn er in Nederland alweer een tijdje vanaf gelukkig. Ik kan het me het nog wel herinneren, het is niet fijn. Niet bij neer leggen, zou ik zeggen. Maar plaatste je daarom dat ellenlange bericht over homo's? Om me te wijzen op de negatieve tendens betreffende Marokkanen en moslims?

Ben ik niet helemaal mee eens. Ik heb vaak het gevoel dat veel nederlanders een hypocriete standpunt innemen inzake homosxualiteit. Voor de grote buitenwereld hebben (onder druk van de officiele publieke opninie) ze vaak een mening die politiek correct is terwijl ze er eigenlijk heel anders over denken maar er gewoon niet eerlijk vooruit durven te komen.

David
27-08-04, 16:49
Ben ik niet helemaal mee eens. Ik heb vaak het gevoel dat veel nederlanders een hypocriete standpunt innemen inzake homosxualiteit. Voor de grote buitenwereld hebben (onder druk van de officiele publieke opninie) ze vaak een mening die politiek correct is terwijl ze er eigenlijk heel anders over denken maar er gewoon niet eerlijk vooruit durven te komen.

Ik zeg niet dat alle Nederlanders zo dol zijn op homo's, want ik weet ook wel dat dat niet zo is. Maar dat kan me geen moer schelen, ik ben ook niet zo dol op álle Nederlanders. Ik kan hier wel mijn leven leiden zoals ik het wil, wonen, werken, trouwen. Ik hoef niet bang te zijn voor politie, en heb de wet aan mijn kant. Wat dat betreft is Nederland een heel fijn land voor homo's. Kan geen enkel ander land tegenop.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 17:00
Geplaatst door David
Maar plaatste je daarom dat ellenlange bericht over homo's? Om me te wijzen op de negatieve tendens betreffende Marokkanen en moslims?

Nee dat berichtje plaatste ik als kritiek op jou beeld van relaties tussen man en vrouw, the pimp and the Ho. Het artikel kon ik goed gebruiken om mijn kritiek te verlevendigen en een mede-oorzaak aan te geven van het hoe en waarom van de scheefgegroeide man-vrouw relatie waarbinnen de pimp en ho trend van tegenwoordig past.

David
27-08-04, 17:04
Nee dat berichtje plaatste ik als kritiek op jou beeld van relaties tussen man en vrouw, the pimp and the Ho. Het artikel kon ik goed gebruiken om mijn kritiek te verlevendigen en een mede-oorzaak aan te geven van het hoe en waarom van de scheefgegroeide man-vrouw relatie waarbinnen de pimp en ho trend van tegenwoordig past.

Wederom ben je me kwijt. ik begrijp totaal niet hoe dat lange bericht iets te maken zou hebben met de man-vrouw relaties van tegenwoordig. Daarbij vind ik niet dat man-vrouw relaties tegenwoordig zijn scheefgegroeid, ze waren mijns inziens altijd al scheef.

En je hecht volgens mij ook wat veel waarde aan een modetrendje. Modetrendjes zijn altijd leeg en van voorbijgaande aard. Da's de aard van het beestje.

Zwarte Schaap
27-08-04, 17:17
Geplaatst door David
Wederom ben je me kwijt. ik begrijp totaal niet hoe dat lange bericht iets te maken zou hebben met de man-vrouw relaties van tegenwoordig. Daarbij vind ik niet dat man-vrouw relaties tegenwoordig zijn scheefgegroeid, ze waren mijns inziens altijd al scheef.

En je hecht volgens mij ook wat veel waarde aan een modetrendje. Modetrendjes zijn altijd leeg en van voorbijgaande aard. Da's de aard van het beestje.

Ik ga niet alles voorkauwen david.