PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Brother rapes, parents kill her

Couscousje
03-09-04, 22:07
Brother rapes, parents kill her

PATNA: A 16-year-old girl who became pregnant after being repeatedly sexually abused by her elder brother was killed by her parents in Bihar to protect their "honour", police said.

The police have arrested the victim's brother and charged him with sexual abuse and conspiracy to murder and are looking for her parents, who disappeared after the incident, which occurred last month.

The incident might not have come to light had Helpline, a wing of the NGO Women's Development Corporation, not received a letter earlier this week from Sarita Kumari urging it to save her life.

She apprehended a threat to her life, saying her parents and brother were conspiring to murder her to protect "family honour".

"My father, mother and brother are planning to eliminate me in two-three days time," Sarita, a resident of Mohiuddinpur village near Patna, wrote.

The Helpline authorities got in touch with the police, who rushed to the village and were told Sarita was dead.

Police suspect she was poisoned.

In her letter to Helpline, Sarita said she had been consistently objecting to her brother's advances.

"I informed my mother, who asked me to keep mum as it would bring a bad name to the family," Sarita wrote.

She also said her mother had promised to get an abortion performed on her and to get her married off but later began to suspect her intentions.

www.madville.com

Cc

observer
04-09-04, 21:21
zucht

kan iemand me dit nu uitleggen

ik kan mijn geest niet om de kronkels van die mensen? krijgen

ieder vezel in me zegt 9mm in voorhoofd broer maar ze doden het slachtoffer

ik denk dat ik meer kans heb mijn kat te begrijpen