PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Als de eigen domheid ontkent wordt...

mrz
03-10-04, 04:10
Heeft men ineens geen geheugen.

taouanza
03-10-04, 10:52
En als men de eigen domheid erkent en geen geheugen heeft?

Davud
03-10-04, 13:21
Over domheid:

http://www.maroc.nl/islam/forums/showthread.php?threadid=111998&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=2

Volg de post van julien even mee.

Davud

mrz
03-10-04, 13:39
Geplaatst door Davud
Over domheid:

http://www.maroc.nl/islam/forums/showthread.php?threadid=111998&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=2

Volg de post van julien even mee.

Davud

Nah, 68 zei me toen al niks en nog steeds weinig. Not my lucky number, you know. Nor kan ik echt lachen om eigen gebrek domheid te herkennen in sommige mensen when they can only be jealous , en plotsklaps de betekenis van het woord "sabotage" plotseling te dom voor zijn om daar om te kunnen lachen maargoed dan had ik al beter moeten weten misschien... :cheefbek:

Vinnut nog steeds erg lachwekkend, hoe iemand helemaal kan flippen als je for some strange reason geen sex hebt, en ondertussen is het geheugen on the subject of bikes ineens beetje erg troebel... :melig:
En dan nog nerve hebben boos te durven zijn. Da's echt zo hilarisch, onwerkelijk, gewoon... :)

Waarbij ik soort van in lachstuip blijf hangen bij het lezen van het woord zenuw alleen al... :duizelig:

barneveld
03-10-04, 19:07
Geplaatst door mrz
Heeft men ineens geen geheugen.

je hebt het zeker weer over mij

mrz
03-10-04, 19:59
I dunno... Herken je jezelf hierin?

http://www.maroc.nl/prikbord/forums/showthread.php?threadid=112111

:zwaai:

Spoetnik
03-10-04, 20:11
Geplaatst door deleted user
Dat klinkt net zoiets als: "Wie nooit van mening veranderd, heeft weinig geleerd." :)

YUSUFALI: These are verses of the Qur'an,-a book that makes (things) clear;
PICKTHAL: Ta. Sin. These are revelations of the Qur'an and a Scripture that maketh plain;
SHAKIR: Ta Sin! These are the verses of the Quran and the Book that makes (things) clear

YUSUFALI: A guide: and glad tidings for the believers,-
PICKTHAL: A guidance and good tidings for believers
SHAKIR: A guidance and good news for the believers,

YUSUFALI: Those who establish regular prayers and give in regular charity, and also have (full) assurance of the hereafter.
PICKTHAL: Who establish worship and pay the poor-due and are sure of the Hereafter.
SHAKIR: Who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and of the hereafter, they are sure.

YUSUFALI: As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction.
PICKTHAL: Lo! as for those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their works fairseeming unto them so that they are all astray.
SHAKIR: As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on.

YUSUFALI: Such are they for whom a grievous Penalty is (waiting); and in the Hereafter theirs will be the greatest loss.
PICKTHAL: Those are they for whom is the worst of punishment, and in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
SHAKIR: These are they who shall have an evil punishment, and in the hereafter they shall be the greatest losers.

YUSUFALI: As to thee, the Qur'an is bestowed upon thee from the presence of one who is wise and all-knowing.
PICKTHAL: Lo! as for thee (Muhammad), thou verily receivest the Qur'an from the presence of One Wise, Aware.
SHAKIR: And most surely you are made to receive the Quran from the Wise, the Knowing Allah.

YUSUFALI: Behold! Moses said to his family: "I perceive a fire; soon will I bring you from there some information, or I will bring you a burning brand to light our fuel, that ye may warm yourselves.
PICKTHAL: (Remember) when Moses said unto his household: Lo! I spy afar off a fire; I will bring you tidings thence, or bring to you a borrowed flame that ye may warm yourselves.
SHAKIR: When Musa said to his family: Surely I see fire; I will bring to you from it some news, or I will bring to you therefrom a burning firebrand so that you may warm yourselves.

YUSUFALI: But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard: "Blessed are those in the fire and those around: and glory to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
PICKTHAL: But when he reached it, he was called, saying: Blessed is Whosoever is in the fire and Whosoever is round about it! And Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
SHAKIR: So when he came to it a voice was uttered saying: Blessed is Whoever is in the fire and whatever is about it; and glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds;

YUSUFALI: "O Moses! verily, I am Allah, the exalted in might, the wise!....
PICKTHAL: O Moses! Lo! it is I, Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.
SHAKIR: O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise;

YUSUFALI: "Now do thou throw thy rod!" But when he saw it moving (of its own accord)as if it had been a snake, he turned back in retreat, and retraced not his steps: "O Moses!" (it was said), "Fear not: truly, in My presence, those called as messengers have no fear,-
PICKTHAL: And throw down thy staff! But when he saw it writhing as it were a demon, he turned to flee headlong; (but it was said unto him): O Moses! Fear not! the emissaries fear not in My presence,
SHAKIR: And cast down your staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return: O Musa! fear not; surely the messengers shall not fear in My presence;

YUSUFALI: "But if any have done wrong and have thereafter substituted good to take the place of evil, truly, I am Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Save him who hath done wrong and afterward hath changed evil for good. And lo! I am Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: Neither he who has been unjust, then he does good instead after evil, for surely I am the Forgiving, the Merciful:

YUSUFALI: "Now put thy hand into thy bosom, and it will come forth white without stain (or harm): (these are) among the nine Signs (thou wilt take) to Pharaoh and his people: for they are a people rebellious in transgression."
PICKTHAL: And put thy hand into the bosom of thy robe, it will come forth white but unhurt. (This will be one) among nine tokens unto Pharaoh and his people Lo! they were ever evil-living folk.
SHAKIR: And enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it shall come forth white without evil; among nine signs to Firon and his people, surely they are a transgressing people.

YUSUFALI: But when Our Signs came to them, that should have opened their eyes, they said: "This is sorcery manifest!"
PICKTHAL: But when Our tokens came unto them, plain to see, they said: This is mere magic,
SHAKIR: So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.

YUSUFALI: And they rejected those Signs in iniquity and arrogance, though their souls were convinced thereof: so see what was the end of those who acted corruptly!
PICKTHAL: And they denied them, though their souls acknowledged them, for spite and arrogance. Then see the nature of the consequence for the wrong-doers!
SHAKIR: And they denied them unjustly and proudly while their soul had been convinced of them; consider, then how was the end of the mischief-makers.

YUSUFALI: We gave (in the past) knowledge to David and Solomon: And they both said: "Praise be to Allah, Who has favoured us above many of his servants who believe!"
PICKTHAL: And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!
SHAKIR: And certainly We gave knowledge to Dawood and Sulaiman, and they both said: Praise be to Allah, Who has made us to excel many of His believing servants.

YUSUFALI: And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed Grace manifest (from Allah.)"
PICKTHAL: And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour.
SHAKIR: And Sulaiman was Dawood's heir, and he said: O men! we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given all things; most surely this is manifest grace.

YUSUFALI: And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of Jinns and men and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks.
PICKTHAL: And there were gathered together unto Solomon his armies of the jinn and humankind, and of the birds, and they were set in battle order;
SHAKIR: And his hosts of the jinn and the men and the birds were gathered to him, and they were formed into groups.

YUSUFALI: At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."
PICKTHAL: Till, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving.
SHAKIR: Until when they came to the valley of the Naml, a Namlite said: O Naml! enter your houses, (that) Sulaiman and his hosts may not crush you while they do not know.

YUSUFALI: So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
PICKTHAL: And (Solomon) smiled, laughing at her speech, and said: My Lord, arouse me to be thankful for Thy favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and to do good that shall be pleasing unto Thee, and include me in (the number of) Thy righteous slaves.
SHAKIR: So he smiled, wondering at her word, and said: My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones.

YUSUFALI: And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees?
PICKTHAL: And he sought among the birds and said: How is it that I see not the hoopoe, or is he among the absent?
SHAKIR: And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I see not the hoopoe or is it that he is of the absentees?

YUSUFALI: "I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he bring me a clear reason (for absence)."
PICKTHAL: I verily will punish him with hard punishment or I verily will slay him, or he verily shall bring me a plain excuse.
SHAKIR: I will most certainly punish him with a severe punishment, or kill him, or he shall bring to me a clear plea.

YUSUFALI: But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed (territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true.
PICKTHAL: But he was not long in coming, and he said: I have found out (a thing) that thou apprehendest not, and I come unto thee from Sheba with sure tidings.
SHAKIR: And he tarried not long, then said: I comprehend that which you do not comprehend and I have brought to you a sure information from Sheba.

YUSUFALI: "I found (there) a woman ruling over them and provided with every requisite; and she has a magnificent throne.
PICKTHAL: Lo! I found a woman ruling over them, and she hath been given (abundance) of all things, and hers is a mighty throne.
SHAKIR: Surely I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given abundance and she has a mighty throne:

YUSUFALI: "I found her and her people worshipping the sun besides Allah: Satan has made their deeds seem pleasing in their eyes, and has kept them away from the Path,- so they receive no guidance,-
PICKTHAL: I found her and her people worshipping the sun instead of Allah; and Satan maketh their works fairseeming unto them, and debarreth them from the way (of Truth), so that they go not aright;
SHAKIR: I found her and her people adoring the sun instead of Allah, and the Shaitan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and thus turned them from the way, so they do not go aright

YUSUFALI: "(Kept them away from the Path), that they should not worship Allah, Who brings to light what is hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knows what ye hide and what ye reveal.
PICKTHAL: So that they worship not Allah, Who bringeth forth the hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knoweth what ye hide and what ye proclaim,
SHAKIR: That they do not make obeisance to Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you make manifest: