PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : HM the King keen to continue to work with re-elected Bush, message

vgeld
04-11-04, 00:13
RABAT, Nov. 3 - HM King Mohammed VI of Morocco said he was keen to continue to work with re-elected American President George W. Bush, and congratulated him for the trust the American people put in him.

“I wish you continued success in discharging your mission and leading your people towards further progress and prosperity, in a safer, more stable world”, the monarch said in a congratulations message to Mr. Bush.

HM King Mohammed VI said how much he valued the “longstanding bonds of close friendship, based on mutual esteem and cordial understanding” uniting the two countries, and said he vas “particularly satisfied with the strategic partnership we have built between our two friendly nations.”

Thanks to the strong impetus it received during your first term of office, it culminated in the signing of a promising free trade agreement.” the message went on.

“I want you to know, Mr. President, how keen I am to continue working with you to strengthen this strategic partnership in all fields, and thereby reflect our countries’ strong commitment to democracy, human rights, peace, justice, shared progress and sustainable development.”

The monarch also emphasized that both countries are “convinced of the need to make these values the bedrock of a new international system for a safer, more balanced, more equitable and more human world, with greater commitment to international legality and better involvement of all human communities and the various cultural entities in addressing, jointly and coherently, the threat of violence, extremism, exclusion and poverty, and in finding just and peaceful solution to the disputes and hotbeds of tension threatening the world’s stability, especially in the Middle-east and Africa.”

MAP 2004