PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Steun actie van een Israëlische artiste tegen de kolonisten (weblog Ron)

Ron Haleber
24-11-04, 20:20
Op mijn weblog vond ik onderstaand origineel initiatief van een Israëlische artiste die met een symbolische daad de Palestijnen haar steun wil betuigen.

Het lijkt me leuk voor haar als zij steun cq ideeën ontvangt van Marokkanen en NL-ers... Mail haar of zet een reactie die ik doorzend.

Sara Chana :: 24 november 18:43 :: e-mail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a non-violent activist working for human rights for Palestinians and Israelis alike. I also am an artist! I like to make artivism.

I am currently working on making Israeli flags that present the pirate skull and cross bones in place of the star of David.

I will (hopefully being a jewish Israeli citizen be able to) sneek onto a settlement and be able to erect the jewish pirate flag.

Although I realize that actions like this have little political effect, they DO CHEER UP THE PALESTINIANS that have the unfourtunate fate of living in the village next to the settlements.

I would really love it if anyone who has any creative ideas would e mail me at

[email protected]

Ron Haleber
24-11-04, 20:48
Haar email werkt in elk geval: ik ontving dit zojuist:

I am not finished making it and I don't have a scanner.. I will definately take some pictures of it when I am finnished and I will get them on a computer somehow and I will be happy to send you them. It is the Israeli flag basically, but instead of the blue star in the middle it features a blue skull with 2 bones in an X shape. (the traditional pirate sybol). As soon as it is done I will be sure to take pictures and hopefully I will get some nice pictures of it flying over a settlement in Palestine too!!. :)

Pytaghoras
24-11-04, 20:51
Geplaatst door Ron Haleber
Haar email werkt in elk geval: ik ontving dit zojuist:

I am not finished making it and I don't have a scanner.. I will definately take some pictures of it when I am finnished and I will get them on a computer somehow and I will be happy to send you them. It is the Israeli flag basically, but instead of the blue star in the middle it features a blue skull with 2 bones in an X shape. (the traditional pirate sybol). As soon as it is done I will be sure to take pictures and hopefully I will get some nice pictures of it flying over a settlement in Palestine too!!. :)

alsof het wat gaat veranderen. De palesteinen moeten doorgaan met hun verzet en dat is enige oplossing, niet meer en niet minder.

Ron Haleber
24-11-04, 20:56
Geplaatst door Pytaghoras
alsof het wat gaat veranderen. De palesteinen moeten doorgaan met hun verzet en dat is enige oplossing, niet meer en niet minder.

Dat wil dat goeje mens toch steunen :jeweetog:

freya
24-11-04, 23:29
Geplaatst door Pytaghoras

Dit soort kleine symbolische acties kunnen juist heel veel betekenen voor mensen die het gevoel hebben door de wereld in de steek gelaten te zijn.