PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : IRA houdt het voor gezien.

~Panthera~
02-02-05, 21:35
IRA withdraws weapons commitment

The IRA has withdrawn its offer to complete the decommissioning process.
In a statement passed to the An Phoblacht newspaper, the organisation said it had taken the offer off the table.

Last year, the IRA said it would complete the decommissioning process within weeks and move into what it called a new mode.

The statement said the British and Irish Governments had tried the organisation's patience to the limit".

Olive Yao
02-02-05, 21:50
Toen ik je titel las dacht ik goed nieuws, maar dat valt dus tegen.

~Panthera~
02-02-05, 21:53
Geplaatst door Olive Yao
Toen ik je titel las dacht ik goed nieuws, maar dat valt dus tegen.

Dat kun je wel stellen ja, als ze het echt doorzetten.

Spoetnik
02-02-05, 22:12
Die Katholieke terroristen ook altijd.

mark61
02-02-05, 22:58
Als ik de IRA was was ik er al eerder mee opgehouden. Maar not to worry, tis alleen maar een steekspel. De Noord-Ierse Vrouwen voor Vrede, of hoe ze ook heten, klaagden 10 jaar geleden al dat die prot. en kath. kopstukken na hun hysterische, polariserende clashes gezellig samen de kroeg in doken. And that's a fact.

Spoetnik
02-02-05, 23:23
Welnee, de IRA verdient miljoenen en krijgt ook nog macht in het parlement.

Maar als ze slim zijn gaan ze nu volledig ondergronds.

Wide-O
02-02-05, 23:29
"What's your name, what school did you go to, spell Hello " thing.

prod - Billy Williamson - Belfast High, Aitch eee ell ell oh
taig - Paddy O Shaugheanosey, our holy mary mother of st jesus, haitch eee ell ell oh
(watch the PC brigade on this one....)
guy from the "new sun" - bluce lee, local chinee education facirity, haa e arr arr oh.

(prod and taig go - mmmmm..... I smell a cover up - Wonder if he is a chinese prod or a chinese taig? )

btw - PC people - before you jump on me, I was given this view by a self confessed banana. She is second generation Belfast/Chinese and says she feels she is yellow on the outside and white on the inside... (and I love her to bits... as a drinking buddy )

:)