PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : nazi's zoeken toenadering tot al-qaida

magden_david
11-03-05, 12:58
bron: http://www.americandaily.com/article/7040

In a letter posted on its Web site the head of the white supremacist group Aryan Nations offers his thanks to radical Islamic terrorists and extends the group's hand of friendship.
Aryan Nations National Director August Kreis writes (www.aryan-nations.org),

"We as an organization will also endeavor to aid all those who subvert, disrupt and are (sic) malignant in nature to our enemies. Therefore I offer my most sincere best-wishes to those who wage holy Jihad against the infrastructure of the decadent, weak and Judaic-influenced societal infrastructure of the West. I send a message of thanks and well-wishes to the methods and works of groups on the Islamic front against the jew such as Al-Qaeda and Sheik Usama Bin Ladin, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

Kreis continues by saying (sic), " I ask our Islamic fellow fighters against jewry to remember the co-operation between Mufti Haj Mohammad Amin al-Husseini and Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler during the last century and to remember that all that is of the past it is our duty to surpass!"

Next Kreis tells his ominous vision for the future (http://aryan-nations.org/wulfranhall/kreis_interview.htm). "I see ... violent acts taking place against high places that represent the(sic) jewish domination of our lives here in (sic) Amerika...."

verdorie, ik mag al niet meespelen met aryan nation en ook al niet met de jihadi's, sjit en ik wil gewoon vriendjes maken :(
en ze hebben schijnbaar ook al een jew-filter op hun webpagina want ik kom er niet op......

Al Sawt
11-03-05, 13:20
Geplaatst door magden_david

verdorie, ik mag al niet meespelen met aryan nation en ook al niet met de jihadi's, sjit en ik wil gewoon vriendjes maken :(
en ze hebben schijnbaar ook al een jew-filter op hun webpagina want ik kom er niet op...... Je kan meespelen met NeoCons of Christelijke evangelisten.

magden_david
11-03-05, 14:39
Je kan meespelen met NeoCons of Christelijke evangelisten.

neocons luisteren niet naar Polka en evangelisten verbouwen geen hash, twee redenen om niet met hen te spelen.