PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Duivelse zwarten terroriseren oppassende Saoedi burgers!

mark61
23-10-05, 15:24
Saudis hit by satanic scam
From Habib Shaikh (Our correspondent)

23 October 2005

JEDDAH — A new scam, which has come to be known as 'satanic,' is being operated these days from Senegal to scare people in Saudi Arabia and make them part with their money.

Muslim clerics are warning Saudis against what have been termed satanic phone-gangs who prey on people by frightening them over the phone into parting with thousands of riyals, according to a report in a local daily.

According to officials the organised gangs work out of Senegal in Africa and often claim to be sheikhs and in contact with unknown knowledge. The second stage of their plan is to make their scared victims transfer money into a given bank account number with the promise that it will stop any spells or black magic befalling that person or his family.

One such gang, whose leader goes by the name Abdullah Al Senegali, randomly phones unsuspecting members of the public, armed with knowledge about their lives that makes some victims believe comes from satanic sources.

"At first he (Al Senegali) asked me to sacrifice three cows near the sea before the sun rises," one victim, Salha Al Jizani, a 33-year old female schoolteacher from Al Leith village, told the daily.

Al Jizani, who came close to being duped into transferring thousands of riyals from her own bank account, was told by the alleged demonic fraudsters that she would lose her only son if she did not do as they said.

Although Al Jizani did actually sacrifice the cows as first instructed, she did not make the money transfer despite the crooks being able to rightly identify her son's medical condition.

"I was going to transfer money to him, especially after he told me that I am going to lose my only son and about his bad health condition,” she said. "I was going crazy at that time, but my husband stopped me from continuing. I wish great punishment upon these people for the hardship they have caused me and my family," she said tearfully.

Another victim was Ahmed Abdurrahman, 32, a recently married teacher who also received a call from Abdullah Al Senegali saying that he was going to have serious problems in life if he did not sacrifice a cow immediately.

"I don't know if I should believe in that or not but I have started my life and I want it to be as happy as it is now. That's why I had to sacrifice the cow in order to stop any bad thing from happening," he added.

Muslim scholars are warning against these organised gangs, highlighting the fact that these people are not within the fold of Islam.

Scholars have said that these gangs are most likely to be in contact with satanic or demonic beings, and anybody that entertains these people is likely to experience grave danger too.

"There are different kinds of magic that put people under the spell of the sorcerer who makes them see many false things. Also there is the black magic, which got its name from the dark and mysterious things that it is connected to. This can include sacrifices to Satan," said Shaikh Abdulaziz Abo-Loujine.

Sallahddin
23-10-05, 21:09
Geplaatst door mark61

23 October 2005

JEDDAH — A new scam, which has come to be known as 'satanic,' is being operated these days from Senegal to scare people in Saudi Arabia and make them part with their money.

Muslim clerics are warning Saudis against what have been termed satanic phone-gangs who prey on people by frightening them over the phone into parting with thousands of riyals, according to a report in a local daily.

According to officials the organised gangs work out of Senegal in Africa and often claim to be sheikhs and in contact with unknown knowledge. The second stage of their plan is to make their scared victims transfer money into a given bank account number with the promise that it will stop any spells or black magic befalling that person or his family.

One such gang, whose leader goes by the name Abdullah Al Senegali, randomly phones unsuspecting members of the public, armed with knowledge about their lives that makes some victims believe comes from satanic sources.

"At first he (Al Senegali) asked me to sacrifice three cows near the sea before the sun rises," one victim, Salha Al Jizani, a 33-year old female schoolteacher from Al Leith village, told the daily.

Al Jizani, who came close to being duped into transferring thousands of riyals from her own bank account, was told by the alleged demonic fraudsters that she would lose her only son if she did not do as they said.

Although Al Jizani did actually sacrifice the cows as first instructed, she did not make the money transfer despite the crooks being able to rightly identify her son's medical condition.

"I was going to transfer money to him, especially after he told me that I am going to lose my only son and about his bad health condition,” she said. "I was going crazy at that time, but my husband stopped me from continuing. I wish great punishment upon these people for the hardship they have caused me and my family," she said tearfully.

Another victim was Ahmed Abdurrahman, 32, a recently married teacher who also received a call from Abdullah Al Senegali saying that he was going to have serious problems in life if he did not sacrifice a cow immediately.

"I don't know if I should believe in that or not but I have started my life and I want it to be as happy as it is now. That's why I had to sacrifice the cow in order to stop any bad thing from happening," he added.

Muslim scholars are warning against these organised gangs, highlighting the fact that these people are not within the fold of Islam.

Scholars have said that these gangs are most likely to be in contact with satanic or demonic beings, and anybody that entertains these people is likely to experience grave danger too.

"There are different kinds of magic that put people under the spell of the sorcerer who makes them see many false things. Also there is the black magic, which got its name from the dark and mysterious things that it is connected to. This can include sacrifices to Satan," said Shaikh Abdulaziz Abo-Loujine.

Geen commentaar!!!!!!!!

freya
23-10-05, 21:42
Als er gewoon openlijk over magie gesproken zou kunnen worden. En als mensen toegang hadden tot advies over wat je eventueel tegen zwarte magie kunt doen, dan zou dit soort oplichterij niet mogelijk zijn.

Maar in monotheistische culturen is magie verbannen naar achterkamertjes, met een heleboel geheimzinnigheid er om heen.
Niemand is werkelijk op de hoogte en supersimpel bang te maken.
En ook mensen die magie uitsluitend op een positieve manier inzetten worden met achterdocht bekeken en zwart gemaakt. Dus mensen durven nergen heen te gaan voor hulp.

Ik geef dus maar hier ff een geheel gratis advies voor mensen die het van me willen aannemen:

Als je werkelijk gelooft in een God(in) dan kan geen enkele vorm van magie op tegen een krachtig en oprecht gebed.
Het Goddelijke is het 'overkoepelend orgaan' , de hoogste macht en alle andere machten zijn daar uiteindelijk aan ondergeschikt.
Als je denk niet zelf zo te kunnen bidden, vraag het dan aan iemand die dat beter kan, bv een geestelijke.

Tomas
23-10-05, 21:50
't voordeel van atheisme is dat je nergens last van hebt. Zelfs voodoo werkt niet op ons. Heel wonderlijk eigenlijk.

Mark
23-10-05, 21:55
wij zijn imuun voor dit soort kinderlijke hcus pocus

werkelijk als je hier in trapt ben je te dom om geld te mogen bezitten, terecht dat die senegalezen het afnemen.

mark61
23-10-05, 22:01
Geplaatst door Mark
wij zijn imuun voor dit soort kinderlijke hcus pocus

werkelijk als je hier in trapt ben je te dom om geld te mogen bezitten, terecht dat die senegalezen het afnemen.

Zullen wel Nigerianen zijn. Een scam voor elke cultuur.

Sorry voor het lenen van je stijl.

Mark
23-10-05, 22:08
Geplaatst door mark61
Zullen wel Nigerianen zijn. Een scam voor elke cultuur.

Sorry voor het lenen van je stijl.

Nigerianen zijn inderdaad het tuig der aarde, en ook nog eens brave Senegalezen zwart maken :(

mark61
23-10-05, 22:12
Geplaatst door Mark
Nigerianen zijn inderdaad het tuig der aarde, en ook nog eens brave Senegalezen zwart maken :(

Dat waren ze al. En ze kunnen er nog wat van leren.

waterfiets
23-10-05, 22:13
Geplaatst door Tomas
't voordeel van atheisme is dat je nergens last van hebt. Zelfs voodoo werkt niet op ons. Heel wonderlijk eigenlijk.

Wij krijgen weer emails van Nigerianen over geld. Ik heb er wel eens eentje doorgestuurd naar de ambassade van Nigeria in Den Haag en gevraagd of ze niet wat kunnen doen aan die criminelen maar ik heb nooit antwoord gekregen.

Tomas
23-10-05, 22:15
Geplaatst door waterfiets
Wij krijgen weer emails van Nigerianen over geld. Ik heb er wel eens eentje doorgestuurd naar de ambassade van Nigeria in Den Haag en gevraagd of ze niet wat kunnen doen aan die criminelen maar ik heb nooit antwoord gekregen.

En atheistische materialistische narcisten hebben zelfs daar geen last van.

mark61
23-10-05, 22:16
Geplaatst door waterfiets

:hihi: Je dacht dat je de enige was? Honderdduizenden, wat zeg ik miljoenen emails (vroeger faxen) vertrekken er jaarlijks uit Nigeria. Duzenden websites zijn eraan gewijd.

419-ers heten ze, naar het artikel in het Nigeriaanse wetboek dat het verbiedt. :)

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

Tomas
23-10-05, 22:19
Geplaatst door mark61
:hihi: Je dacht dat je de enige was? Honderdduizenden, wat zeg ik miljoenen emails (vroeger faxen) vertrekken er jaarlijks uit Nigeria. Duzenden websites zijn eraan gewijd.

419-ers heten ze, naar het artikel in het Nigeriaanse wetboek dat het verbiedt. :)

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

Heeft dat niet laatst een prijs gewonnen voor vernieuwende literatuur?

waterfiets
23-10-05, 22:20
Geplaatst door mark61
:hihi: Je dacht dat je de enige was?

Welnee dat dacht ik helemaal niet. Ik had er zelfs toen al een BBC documentaire over gezien en kreeg er minstens één per week. Ik heb nu een spamfilter dus ik zie ze niet meer.

mark61
23-10-05, 22:21
Geplaatst door Tomas
Heeft dat niet laatst een prijs gewonnen voor vernieuwende literatuur?

In de categorie corrupte westerlingen of goedgelovige moslims?

observer
24-10-05, 08:08
randomly phones unsuspecting members of the public, armed with knowledge about their lives dat is een tegenstelling je kunt niet willekeurige mensen bellen en kennis van hun leven hebben, hooguit kun je mensen die goedgelovig zijn met onzin bang maken

Prlwytzkofski
24-10-05, 08:25
Geplaatst door mark61

Goed dat er geleerden zijn.

Olive Yao
25-10-05, 20:08
Geplaatst door mark61

23 October 2005

Misschien leren de saoudi’s zo het betrekkelijke van het onderscheid tussen bijgeloof en geloof.

Die senegalezen lijken op de nederlandse regering: mensen bang maken voor de toekomst en ze geld aftroggelen.