PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Aan mijn vrienden in Nederland: jullie media zijn vooringenomen leugenaars (Engels)

Coolassprov MC
30-12-05, 12:34
vrijdag 25 november 2005
To my Dutch friends:

I have received the article in the Telegraaf and have written a response which you may attempt to publish. I have a problem, and it is not with de Haas' writing, but with you. He is an obvious enemy, and he considers me an enemy. He stands for the subjugation of Palestine, for war in Iraq, for the destruction of Iran, for exclusion of Islam, he is against the Church and Christ; and he probably curses apostates like me during his morning prayer as his faith demands. I really do not care about his views. I am upset about the weak knees of our friends. You are too fearful, submitting at first demand. You won’t say “boo” to a goose, let alone the Jewish lobby. As a result, you are forever carrying out our adversaries’ agenda, busily condemning the Iranian P resident and the Malaysian Prime Minister whenever they stray from the narrow path drawn by the enemy. Instead of condemning Israel for stopping Mohammed Mahathir from praying in the Al-Aksa Mosque, you object to his talk of Jewish power. Instead of condemning Israeli threats of bombing Iran, you discuss the Iranian President’s words. Instead of discussing the real issue of the equality of Jew and non-Jew, you ask me for my biography. You retreat too easily. Now you wish to sacrifice me in order to keep an immaculate appearance. In vain: when you show your weakness, it will be exploited to the full. A young Cabbalist Joseph della Reina trapped Satan in a magic pentagram (so sayeth a story told in Safed, in Galilee), and asked him to release the captive soul of Messiah. Satan agree d on one condition: let della Reina light a small candle in his honour. Reina thought of it – a small sacrifice! And lit the candle. Immediately Satan was free, and he threw della Reina all the way from Safed to Tiberias. His tomb is still shown to pious pilgrims. This is a lesson for you, for us all – do not bend even a little tiny bit, for otherwise you will end like Joseph della Reina. This is unless the enemy is right and you do not deserve equality.

Israel Adam Shamir

(2)
Dutch Treat
By Israel Shamir
On November 12, 2005, the leading Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf published an article Op kruistocht met de duivel by a Jewish writer Joost De Haas attacking me, in the good company of the Dutch PM Dries van Agt and the wonderful Dutch lady, a friend of Palestine Gretta Duisenberg. The last two were condemned for keeping in touch with me, while I was proclaimed guilty of being at the same congress as the US right-wing anti-war activist David Duke. Alas, this Talmudic construction of secondary impurity collapses at the first fact check. I had no honour and pleasure to meet with Mr van Agt or Mrs Duisenberg. As for the congress in Ukraine I attended, it was not organised by ‘extreme right’ but by the largest Ukrainian private university, well recognised by UNESCO and Dutch Universities. As a matter of fact, I sat at the presidium of the congress, but not next to David Duke, as de Haas claims, but next to the Palestine Ambassador in Ukraine, His Excellency Walid Zakut. Here is an official photo of this occasion:

Mr Duke was just one of many participants of the congress, next to m any writers, diplomats, members of parliament. Anyway his views are quite similar to those of the late Dutch politician Pym Fortuyn. However, de Haas had no problem meeting with Pym Fortuyn and writing about him. Neither was he ostracised by other Dutch politicians and media. There is no problem for any Dutch politician who would meet with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, though he personally is guilty – not of some unpleasant right-wing views, but of outright war crimes, from mass murder in Qibie to Sabra and Shatila to siege of Beirut to massacre of Jenin. Thus Mr. Duke is chosen as the object of de Haas’ hate for something else – for his stubborn objection to the US-led war in the Middle East. Likewise, Mr de Haas and others of his ilk never minded Pym Fortuyn, for he was an obsessive Islamophobe, and it fitted into their plans for encouraging strife between the Christians and the Muslims in Europe and elsewhere.

The rest of de Haas’ piece is equally sloppy and dishonest. He says I wrote about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Big deal! So did Umberto Eco. Writers are, and will be interested in this political pamphlet. In a bout of anti-Communist rage, de Haas claims that the Protocols were published and used in the Communist Soviet Union. It was the other way around! The Soviet authorities punished the possession of this book by heavy terms of imprisonment, and even by death. It was, contrary to de Haas' claims, banned in Tsarist Russia as well. So, the man really does not know what he writes about.

His complaint that my writing appears on some right (and left-) wing sites can’t be taken seriously by anybody who ever used the Internet. Everything is linked in the World Wide Web, and just one step separates de Haas writing from mine on this or any other site. However, I do not mind: as a flower does not check credentials of the bee coming to collect its nectar, I rely upon various websites, left, right, green and multicoloured, to deliver my message to as many people as possible, and this message is: ‘there will be no peace until Jews are considered equal to non-Jews, in Pale stine and elsewhere’. Now Jews are not equal: they may have nuclear weapons, while their neighbours are forbidden, they may travel everywhere in the whole of Palestine, while a goy has to use special roads. Jews are not equal in Netherlands, either: Pym Fortuyn was proclaimed (after his untimely death) ‘not bad a guy’ for he was good to Jews. Never mind what he said about the Muslims. Jews are not equal in neighbouring Denmark, whose Queen Margareta said recently: “We have to show our opposition to Islam and we have to, at times, run the risk of having unflattering labels placed on us”. But what about opposition to Judaism? One would be crucified for this very thought.
< FONT face="Times New Roman">
De Haas condemns me for my objection to Judaism. It was good that Spinoza who had similar views did not survive to the present time. But Spinoza was among the first Jews who rebelled against Judaism for a good reason – until advent of freedom in Netherlands, even in the 14th century, such Jewish heretics were burned at the stake by decision of autonomous Jewish rabbinical authorities. Such persecution persists: in the Jewish state, propagation of Christianity is punishable by five years of jail, while outside of Israel, de Haas and oth ers of his ilk are doing all they can to make the life of a Jewish heretic unbearable.

De Haas objects to my call to my fellow Israelis to accept Christ. He does not even mention, nor object to, to the official plan of Israeli government to convert 300,000 Israeli Christians to Jewish faith within next five years, though this plan was made public and the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption received budgeted funds for it. Why is it permissible to spend taxpayer’s funds to remove people from the church, and it is forbidden to convince others to come to the Church? Alas, de Haas and his ilk hate the Church and Christ as much as they h ate Muslims. Not in vain did his friend and associate Abe Foxman of the notorious ADL recently publish a hysterical piece on ‘excessive Christian influence’ in the US.

De Haas claims I consider the Jews as ‘Christ-killers’. To the contrary, I wrote in Galilee Flowers, that there is no more reason to blame modern Jews for that crime than to blame French for killing of Joan of Ark. But we may disprove those of de Haas ilk who are proud of killing Christ and consider it their right duty well done.

De Haas claims I called Jews ‘bacilli’. Let him quote verse and chapter from my writings; he won’t find it. But he will find without effort that our previous Prime Minister, whom he met and publicly admired, Mr Barak, called the native non-Jewish Palestinians a ‘virus’ in an official interview in the Ha'aretz newspaper, and Telegraaf did not call upon the Dutch prime minister to cancel his visit.

He notes that my book Galilee Flowers (called in French The Other Face of Israel) was banned by a French court. This is true. I find this verdict of the French court a compliment for me, as I have now joined the great list of authors whose books were burned and banished in France, from Voltaire to Baudelaire, from Nabokov to Joyce, from Wilhelm Reich to Vladimir Lenin, and I hope to come back to the French readers out of this bonfire as their books did. However, I find this court decision extremely shameful for France, as instead of hatred and war, my books call for peace and equality. Not in vain, my Galilee Flowers (buy it from http://www.booksurge.com/product.php3?bookID=GPUB02699-00003 ) has the subtitle “The Case for Israel and Palestine United in Love to Their Land.” But this dream of peace can’t be achieved until there is full equality, until a Muslim and a Christian gets the same treatment as a Jew.

Yes, I do feel betrayed by the French court. When Spinoza was condemned by Rabbinical authorities, he knew that the Christian Netherlands wouldn’t deliver him into their tender clutches. The French cour t reverted back into the days of Pedro the Cruel who would surrender a Jewish heretic to the Synagogue for its quick justice. The French judges easily rejected the demands to ban Salman Rushdie or Oriana Fallaci in the name of freedom of thought. But why does this freedom stop at the Jewish door? Last week when I was in France, many ex-Jews who came to Christ met me and expressed their serious concern. Is Christianity dead? Is the Church dead? Is there no counterbalance to the Jewish influence? It is symptomatic that the attack on me, published in the day of my publisher’s trial by the French left-wing weekly Politis was penned by a Frenchman, Jean-Yves Camus, a recent convert into Judaism? Though he spoke at length about my baptism, he forgot to refer to his apostasy.

De Haas makes a lot of mileage out of old hat, that I supposedly do not live in the Holy Land but in Sweden, and that my name is something else. This silly stuff was first published by the ADL-financed Expo website, whose ties with Israeli intelligence were made public. Then it was republished by its sister publication of Searchlight, which proudly describes itself as a ‘Jewish antifascist magazine’. Somehow this nonsense never made it to Israel. There, the right-wing, extremely nationalist daily Maariv recently published a five-full-pages-long expose of my modest self, which incl uded interviews with my elderly mother, a prominent member of an Israeli nationalist party, and everybody who had ever met me. But even this hostile article did not lower itself to publish such obvious nonsense. In my home in Israel, I receive visitors daily, including those from the Netherlands; I feel comfortable enough, and if I am to be tried for my betrayal of the Jewish cause, for my belief in equality of Jew and goy, I’d rather be tried in Israel than in once-Christian Europe.

As for the names I supposedly use, I shall quote the Talmud, which I know better than de Haas: “R. Joseph b. Judah was known as Joseph of Huzal and as Issi b. Gur Aryeh and as Issi b. Gamaliel and as Issi b. Mehalalel. What was his real name? Issi b. Akabia” (Pesachim 113b) Likewise, I may be known as Samir in Jordan, or Irmas in Sweden, or Mirosami in Japan, or Smirnov in Russia, and even as Jersma in the Netherlands, while my real name is Israel Adam Shamir; it is quite irrelevant; as irrelevant as the ‘real name’ of Leon Trotsky (Bernstein) or of Ariel Sharon (Schneidman) or of Andre Maurois (Wilhelm Herzog) or of Salman Rushdie when he was in hiding in Bienfait, Saskatchewan, living under an assumed name. Usually such a discussion is not considered comme il faut, especially referring to Israel, where even an ex-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu keeps an American passport on another name. But apparently this game is crooked, and what is forbidden to one side, is permitted to the opponent.

(1)
De Telegraaf, 12 november 2005
Op kruistocht met de duivel
Oud-premier Dries van Agt in strijd tegen Israël gesteund door omstreden antisemiet
Dries van Agt wil nu ook, net als Gretta Duisenberg, internationaal het toneel op als activist voor de Palestijnen. De oud-premier zint op een nieuwe campagne tegen Israël en wordt daarbij terzijde gestaan door een comité van adviseurs. Een van de betrokkenen blijkt een wel heel opmerkelijke levensloop te hebben. Van de dagboeken van Himmler tot de Protocollen van Zion: wie is Israel Shamir?
door JOOST DE HAAS
AMSTERDAM, zaterdag
David Duke, Amerika’s bekendste racist en voormalig leider van de Ku-Klux-Klan, werd afgelopen zomer als held onthaald op een rechts-extremistisch congres in Oekraïne. Het thema: ’Zionisme is de grootste bedreiging voor de moderne beschaving’. Naast Duke stond een glunderende Israel Shamir, naar eigen zeggen een tot het christendom bekeerde jood. Shamir figureert regelmatig op de aan Duke gelieerde neonaziwebsite Stormfront.
Opvallend genoeg duikt deze kennis van David Duke ook op in het gezelschap waarmee Dries van Agt zich heeft laten omringen in zijn strijd tegen Israël.
Sinds 2003 is Shamir lid van het internationale adviescomité van de Stichting International Forum for Justice and Peace. Een jaar later trad Van Agt toe als voorzitter van het comité. Onder de vlag van deze Nederlandse stichting leidde de voormalige CDA-prominent in augustus een ’fact finding missie’ in Israël.
In een slotverklaring riep Van Agt op tot sancties tegen de joodse staat, die in zijn ogen stelselmatig het internationale recht schendt. In het CDA ontstond beroering over de ’kruistocht van Dries’. Alom klonk als commentaar dat hij toch wel heel eenzijdig de kant van de Palestijnen heeft gekozen.
Deze week trad Van Agt opnieuw op de voorgrond, nu tijdens opnamen van het programma ’Het Zwarte Schaap’, dat vanavond bij de Vara wordt uitgezonden. Samen met Gretta Duisenberg toont hij in het programma begrip voor zelfmoordaanslagen door Palestijnse terroristen.

Gro te commotie
Al voor de uitzending ontstond deze week grote commotie over uitspraken van Gretta, die tekeergaat tegen de joodse gemeenschap in Nederland. „Ze annexeren niet alleen de Palestijnse gebieden, maar ook Amsterdam”, liet Gretta zich tot twee keer toe ontvallen tijdens de opnamen. Later, in het radioprogramma ’Met het oog op morgen’, nam Van Agt het op voor Gretta. „Zij werd wel erg hard aangevallen in het programma”, verklaarde hij.
Van Agt had daar zelf ook rekening mee gehouden, zegt hij, toen hij besloot om zich in te spannen voor de Palestijnen. Hij vindt dat zijn boodschap – Israël overtreedt het internationale r echt – onweerlegbaar is. „En dus vallen onze tegenstanders de boodschapper aan”, legt Van Agt de situatie uit waarin hij met Gretta verkeert.
Nu blijkt de boodschapper een wel heel omstreden bondgenoot te hebben in de persoon van Israel Shamir, zo blijkt uit onderzoek van De Telegraaf.
Vorige week nog meldde de Franse krant Le Monde dat een boek van Shamir in Frankrijk uit de handel moet worden gehaald. Het gaat om de uitgave ’Het Andere Gezicht van Israël’. De uitgever, Abdelila Cherifi Alaoui, is door de rechtbank in Nanterre veroordeeld tot een gevangenisstraf van drie maanden en een boete van 10.000 euro wegens het aanzette n tot haat en discriminatie.
De medeadviseur van Van Agt laat zich in zijn boek op klassiek antisemitische wijze uit. Volgens Shamir zijn de joden uit op de wereldheerschappij. Hij refereert aan de beruchte ’Protocollen van de Wijzen van Zion’ dat de giftige basis vormde van de jodenvervolgingen in het tsaristische Rusland, de communistische Sovjet-Unie, nazi-Duitsland, Azië en de Arabische wereld. Adolf Hitler besteedde in ’Mein Kampf’ vele pagina’s aan de ’Protocollen’.
In het antisemitische schotschrift uit het begin van de vorige eeuw wordt beweerd dat de joden een complot zouden smeden om de wereld te overheerse n. De Engelse journalist Philip Graves bewees in 1921 dat de ’Protocollen’ een vervalsing waren. Desondanks is het werk in vele vertalingen verschenen en vindt het nog steeds gretig aftrek in de Arabische wereld en bij neo-nazi’s.

Radio Islam
Israel Shamir verspreidt dezelfde denkbeelden in zijn publicaties, onder andere op de extremistische website Radio Islam – door tal van racismebestrijders omschreven als ’de moeder van alle anti-joodse internetsites’. Op zijn eigen website (israelshamir.net haalt hij fel uit naar de ZOG, de ’Zionist Occupation Government’, de benaming die neonazi’s consequent hanteren voor Israël als ’zionistische bezettingsmacht’.
Shamir omschrijft joden als ’bacteriën’ en als ’de moordenaars van Jezus Christus’. Zijn oplossing voor het conflict in het Midden-Oosten is simpel: Shamir vindt dat alle joden zich, net als hijzelf, moeten bekeren tot het christendom.
Wie is deze man die samen met Dries van Agt de internationale gemeenschap wil bewegen om in actie te komen tegen Israël?
Volgens zijn eigen biografie is hij één van de me est gerespecteerde intellectuelen van Israël. In het comité van adviseurs dat door Van Agt wordt aangevoerd, staat Shamir vermeld als ’schrijver in Jaffa, Israël’.
In werkelijkheid is deze Shamir al jaren woonachtig in Zweden, waar hij door het leven gaat als Jöran Jermas. Sinds 1984 staat hij geregistreerd als inwoner van de Zweedse hoofdstad Stockholm. Zijn eerste vrouw en twee zonen wonen ook in Stockholm.
Volgens zijn Zweedse paspoort is Jermas op 11 juni 1947 geboren in Novosibirsk, in Siberië. Het lijkt een compleet andere identiteit dan Israel Shamir.
Zelf beweert de Zweed in meerdere publicaties dat hij als jood is geboren in Rusland. In 1969 zou hij naar Israël zijn geëmigreerd, waar hij in het leger diende en vervolgens journalist werd. Volgens zijn eigen legende verbleef hij in Israël in de periode dat de Zweedse staat hem al had ingeschreven als ingezetene.
Van zijn beweringen dat hij actief is geweest als topjournalist in de Israëlische media blijkt niets te kloppen, aldus bronnen in Israël. Wel heeft hij in Moskou gewerkt voor het tijdschrift Zavtra, dat overigens bekendstaat als de meest antisemitische publicatie van Rusland.
In 1989 gebruikte Jermas onder de naam Israel Shamir zijn adres in Stockholm als uitvalsbasis voor een bijzondere onderneming. Namens enkele Russische zakenlieden bood hij tal van nazi-documenten te koop aan. Zo leurde hij met dagboekaantekeningen van SS-chef Heinrich Himmler.
Shamir/Jermas benaderde voor de verkoop onder andere de Britse pseudo-historicus David Irving. Deze ultrarechtse schrijver staat bekend als een van de meest vileine holocaustontkenners. Ook de medeadviseur van Van Agt heeft zich op dat gebied gemanifesteerd. Tijdens bijeenkomsten van de zogeheten ’revisionisten’ betoogde hij dat de omstandigheden in het vernietigingskamp Auschwitz helema al niet zo slecht waren en dat de massamoord van de nazi’s op joden een verzinsel is.
Zijn vaste vertaler in Zweden is al evenzeer omstreden: Lars Adelskogh, een bekende antisemiet, holocaustontkenner én financier van de nazikrant ’Nyheter Folkets’. De reputatie van Shamir/Jermas is overigens genoegzaam bekend, ook bij vertegenwoordigers van de Palestijnen voor wie hij zich samen met Van Agt inspant.
Vooraanstaande Palestijnen hebben zich in het verleden gedistantieerd van de Zweed. Zo werd hem de deur gewezen bij het AmerikaansArabische antidiscriminatiecomité. Voorman Hussein Ibish vond de man die zich presenteerde als bekeerde christen een ordinaire antisemiet. Ook Ali Abunimah, prominent criticus op de website ’Electronic Intifada’, oordeelde dat het verzet van Shamir tegen Israël een uiting is van de klassiek-Europese vorm van antisemitisme. Deze Palestijnen wilden zich niet inlaten met de Zweed, omdat diens ’haatpreken’ de Palestijnse zaak alleen maar zouden ondermijnen.

Scherp
Ondanks zijn omstreden antecedenten werd Shamir in 2003 als adviseur binnengehaald bij de Stichting International Forum for Justice and Peace. Oprichter en bestuursvoorzitter Ben Smoes zegt: „Ik heb Shamir erbij gehaald omdat hij het zo voor de Palestijnen opneemt. Hij doet dat wel scherp, ja. Ik kende hem van publicaties op internet.” Volgens Smoes, ex-zakenman in Hoevelaken, komt het comité van adviseurs onder leiding van Van Agt niet bijeen. „Wel stuur ik ze samen met Van Agt aan, we verspreiden voorstellen via email.”
Van Agt reageert stomverbaasd wanneer we hem confronteren met het adviseurschap van Israel Shamir en diens achtergrond. De CDA-coryfee zegt de man helemaal niet te kennen: „Ik weet van toeten noch blazen. Staat hij als adviseur vermeld? Geen idee. Ik heb nog nooit van deze man gehoord.”
Is het niet vreemd dat een voormalig minister-president niet weet met wie hij samenwerkt?
„Nee hoor, ik heb me daar niet in verdiept. Wel ga ik nu uitzoeken hoe dat zit met die meneer Shamir. Maar nogmaals, ik ben me van geen kwaad bewust. Mij persoonlijk valt niets te verwijten. Destijds is mij gevraagd om medewerking te verlenen en dat doe ik graag. Ik ben nou eenmaal spontaan en ja, ook naïef.”

www.israelshamir.net/English/To_Dutch_friends.htm