PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Elbaradai in Iran

Victory
13-04-06, 21:06
IAEA Chief Describes Talks with Iranian Officials Desirable, Constructive

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/20_8501240188_X375.jpg

TEHRAN - International Atomic Energy Agency's Director General Mohammad ElBeradei met with the Iranian Supreme National Security Council Secretary Ali Larijani here on Thursday, where the IAEA chief called the talks desirable and constructive.

Following a meeting between the IAEA Director General the Iranian SNSC secretary, the two sides attended a press conference where Mohammad ElBeradei described talks with Dr. Larijani desirable and constructive.

Asked if Iran would accept the request for suspending its enrichment activities, the SNSC Secretary described the request as "not noteworthy" and stressed that his country's nuclear activities must be perceived in a broader framework.

For his part, the IAEA Director General said, "these are not emotional issues, we need to find a solution that, on the one hand, provides Iran with its full rights to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, and on the other hand assures the international community about the peaceful nature of Iran's nuclear programs."

"That should not be difficult to achieve, but we need to continue the dialogues and discussions. As I have said a number of times, there is no other way to resolve this issue except through diplomacy and dialogue," the IAEA chief stressed.

ElBeradei said that his mission to Tehran aims at discussing ways and means for Iran to accelerate its cooperation with the IAEA to resolve the remaining outstanding issues that has to do with the nature of Iran's nuclear programs.

"The other issue, of course, is a request by the IAEA's Board of Governors and the UN Security Council from Iran to take certain confidence building measures, including suspension of enrichment and the processing-related activities for a period of time until confidence is established and until outstanding issues have been resolved," the IAEA Director General said.

ElBeradei further stressed that during the meeting, Larijani renewed his commitment that Islamic Republic of Iran will accelerate its efforts to work with the International Atomic Energy Agency in the next couple of weeks to provide clarity to the issues IAEA needs to clarify before the Director General writes his report to the board by the end of this month.

"On the other issue of confidence building measures we have had a good discussion. We exchanged views on modalities for Iran to come to term with the request of the international community and to work with the international community to build confidence. We agreed that we'll continue an intensive dialogue in the next few weeks with the aim of being able to move forward on the difficult and important issues," he said.

The IAEA chief added, "we will be very happy to bring full clarity to Iran's program. That requires full transparency from the side of Iran, as I have mentioned in my report. I should say that we resolved many of the outstanding issues in the past and that's why I am hoping that we would be in a position to resolve the remaining issues."

The IAEA Director General stressed once again that there exists no diversion in Iran's nuclear materials, activities or programs towards the production of nuclear weapons, and went on to say, "after three years we ought to be in a position to clarify the remaining outstanding issues."

Asked about some other countries' efforts to take Iran's nuclear case out of the IAEA and the Board of Governors, ElBeradei said, "the more we can find solutions to the remaining outstanding issues, the more likelihood there will be for resolving Iran's issue within the IAEA."

ElBeradei underscored once again that Iran is entitled to have access and use the nuclear technology for peaceful purposes and reiterated that as soon as the remaining issues are resolved, the international community will gain the needed confidence about Iran's activities.

Questioned on Iran's needs to nuclear fuel for its Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant in the current year, the IAEA Director General confirmed Iran's needs to nuclear fuel and said, "we have ample time to negotiate a settlement by which Iran's needs for its nuclear power plant in Bushehr is assured and the concerns of the international community is also removed. I can tell you that we will continue to work closely with Iran on the bases of respect and we'll continue our dialogue with Iran, and I continue to make my best efforts to make sure that this issue is resolved in a peaceful and amicable way."

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/16_8501240188_L600.jpg

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/10_8501240188_L600.jpg

amOer
13-04-06, 21:27
OMG ik d8 bij de eerste foto echt dat ze aan het zoenen waren !!

Victory
13-04-06, 21:32
Geplaatst door amOer
OMG ik d8 bij de eerste foto echt dat ze aan het zoenen waren !!
Dat dacht ik ook. :haha:

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageNews/850124/22_850124_L600.jpg

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/1_8501240188_L600.jpg

barfly
13-04-06, 21:35
http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/20_8501240188_X375.jpg

Mij kan 't in ieder geval niet prikkelen...

amOer
13-04-06, 22:19
Geplaatst door Victory
Dat dacht ik ook. :haha:

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageNews/850124/22_850124_L600.jpg

http://media.farsnews.com/Media/8501/ImageReports/8501240188/1_8501240188_L600.jpg

dat zijn echt twee GAY !!! tjek ze naar elkaar kijken in de tweede foto !

Victory
13-04-06, 22:24
Geplaatst door amOer
dat zijn echt twee GAY !!! tjek ze naar elkaar kijken in de tweede foto !
Ik denk niet dat ze naar elkaar kijken, maar dat ze naar elkaar toe gaan om te kussen, en dat er toen een foto is genomen.

tukkersterror
13-04-06, 22:42
Ook jezus kreeg een kus voor hij werdt verraden :traan1:

~Panthera~
13-04-06, 22:46
Zadel eraf.

Victory
13-04-06, 22:47
Geplaatst door tukkersterror
Ook jezus kreeg een kus voor hij werdt verraden :traan1:
De Joden hebben zo'n beetje alle profeten vermoord, maar daar is Profeet Isa (as) niet een van. Profeet Isa (as) is verheven, en hij zal weer terug komen. Dat hij gekruisigd zou zijn, is een fabeltje.

Joesoef
13-04-06, 22:49
Verdomd mooi kleed hebben ze daar liggen.

naam
13-04-06, 23:04
Geplaatst door Victory
De Joden hebben zo'n beetje alle profeten vermoord, maar daar is Profeet Isa (as) niet een van. Profeet Isa (as) is verheven, en hij zal weer terug komen. Dat hij gekruisigd zou zijn, is een fabeltje.

Alles wat jou niet uitkomt is een fabeltje. :tover:

amOer
13-04-06, 23:32
Geplaatst door Joesoef
Verdomd mooi kleed hebben ze daar liggen.

duuh .. Iran ( Asfahaan ) is the place to be als het om kleedjes gaat !

David
14-04-06, 09:24
Geplaatst door Victory
Profeet Isa

Hoes?

naam
14-04-06, 09:46
Geplaatst door David
Hoes?

Nee, denk ik niet. Te veel glamour en te bekend. :wijs:

Victory
14-04-06, 11:45
Iran's program, transparent - ElBaradei

Tehran, April 14 - Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Mohamed ElBaradei said on Thursday that Iran has proved its nuclear program is transparent and his visit to Tehran aims to resolve the outstanding issues between Iran and the agency.

In response to a question whether there was political reason behind the delay in verifying the civilian nature of Iranian nuclear program, he said Iran has proved transparency of its program and "I've come to Tehran to discuss with Iranian officials to resolve the remaining issues in the way of verifying Iranian nuclear program."

Elaborating on the outstanding issues, he said that Iran needs to continue confidence-building for a specific period and "I conveyed the request of the international community to Iran to suspend enrichment for a specific period."

ElBaradei said that Iran would clarify its decision within two weeks ahead of my report to the UN Security Council.

Asked why despite three years of intensive examination of Iranian nuclear sites, the UN nuclear agency did not verify the civilian nature of Iranian nuclear program, he said, "we have done our inspection works. No diversion has been found and Iran has the right to enjoy nuclear energy."

"I hope we will have good cooperation in future with Iran," ElBaradei said.

"I'm pleased with Iran's readiness to hold dialogue to resolve them."