PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Zionist heeft oog van Palestijnse studente uitgehaald

Victory
17-04-06, 13:17
Student hit by Zionists loses eye
08:43:19 Þ.Ù
Al-Khalil, April 17 - A Palestinian college student from the Nablus area has lost her right eye after a Zionist regime's army marksman shot at her while she on her way home.

The 21-year-old student, ruba awayes, said she was hit by arubber-coated bullet as she was leaving the Najah university campus on Sunday, 9 April.

A colleague from a nearby village was also hit in the hand.

"I was going home, and suddenly a piercing object hit me so strongly in my right eye. I lost conscience and found myself in hospital. It was so quiet, I didn't hear any sounds of firing. It was as if the bullet came from nowhere,' Ruba Awayes, told IRNA.

Awayes said Israeli soldiers riding military jeeps started shooting in all directions when they suddenly drove through down town Nablus.

"I was going home, walking toward the taxi cabs that commute between Nablus and our village (Nisf Jbeil). If I had known there was firing, I would have ducked the bullets or stayed in campus," she said.

mark61
17-04-06, 14:42
Wat een kop man. Imbeciel.

Ben je niet blij met die 50 miljoen? Waarom heb je het zelf niet gepost?

dr SiliconValley
17-04-06, 16:42
heb jij wel es gezien hoe een mullah baseej de ogen van een politieke gevangene met een vork eruit lepelt?

:kotsen:

Victory
17-04-06, 17:01
Nee, deel het met iedereen zou ik zeggen.

tukkersterror
17-04-06, 17:26
Geplaatst door Victory
[b]Student hit by Zionists loses eye
08:43:19 Þ.Ù
[QUOTE]Al-Khalil, April 17 - A Palestinian college student from the Nablus area has lost her right eye after a Zionist regime's army marksman shot at her while she on her way home.

Heel erg zou niet moeten gebeuren, vraag me ook af wat de militairen daar hadden te zoeken?

The 21-year-old student, ruba awayes, said she was hit by arubber-coated bullet as she was leaving the Najah university campus on Sunday, 9 April.

Ik vermoed dat er een opstand was op de campus, want waarom gebruikte deze militairen rubberen stop kogels??

A colleague from a nearby village was also hit in the hand.

Erg zielig voor deze collega van haar.......

"I was going home, and suddenly a piercing object hit me so strongly in my right eye. I lost conscience and found myself in hospital. It was so quiet, I didn't hear any sounds of firing. It was as if the bullet came from nowhere,' Ruba Awayes, told IRNA.

Hier gaat het verhaal de fout in, want een rubberkogel kun je niet afvuren met geluid demper, maar het kan wezen dat zij doof is, of dat er in een opstand zo hard werd geschreeuwd van dood aan de joden dat zij de schoten niet hebben gehoord

Awayes said Israeli soldiers riding military jeeps started shooting in all directions when they suddenly drove through down town Nablus.

Hebben de soldaten toch een redelijk risico genomen omdat ze normaal met tanks en pantser voertuigen komen, dus ben benieuwd wat de oorzaak is geweest dat zij daar waren?

"I was going home, walking toward the taxi cabs that commute between Nablus and our village (Nisf Jbeil). If I had known there was firing, I would have ducked the bullets or stayed in campus," she said.

Plat op de grond gaan liggen help in deze gevallen ook zeer goed.

Vraag me af of dit is gebeurd voor of na de aanslag in Israel vanmorgen?