PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Israelische PM Olmert draait door

Spoetnik
29-04-06, 12:38
Olmert: Ahmadinejad is 'pyscopath' who 'speaks like Hitler'
By Haaretz Service

Interim Prime Minister Ehud Olmert launched an unprecedented attack on Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in an interview with a German newspaper published Saturday, labelling him an anti-Semitic "psychopath" who "speaks like Hitler."

Olmert told Bild newspaper that the Iranian president "is a psychopath of the worst kind. He speaks like Hitler did of the extermination of the entire Jewish nation."

"I hope that he will never become so dangerous and destructive, like Adolf Hitler was," Olmert goes on. "I hope he never gets the chance to transfer his threats into the deeds, but if one wants to judge a statesman based on his words, I can say Ahmadinejad speaks today as Hitler spoke before the seizure of power."

The prime minister said that it was the duty of the entire world to work together to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

"So you see, we are dealing with a psychopath of the worst kind, with an anti-Semite," Olmert said. "God forbid that this man ever gets his hands on nuclear weapons, to carry out his threats."

Olmert also touched on the possibility of a military strike to deter Iran's nuclear aspirations. Tehran said Saturday that it would allow the United Nations to resume snap inspections of its nuclear sites as long as the country was not referred to the UN Security Council.

"Suffice to say that the west, led by the United States, will not agree under any circumstances to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. U.S. President George W. Bush is a brave man who understands this very well."

(..)
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/710812.html

Tomas
29-04-06, 12:50
'k zag laatst een stukkie over iran en hun blijdschap met de in nederland gestollen nucleaire kennis. Wat mij opviel is dat die president geen enkele keer allah bedankte in zijn demagogische redevoering. Die vent is toch geen stiekeme atheist?