PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Putin legt aan BBC uit waarom hij het kind op de buik kuste

Amenzu
06-07-06, 22:54
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41856000/jpg/_41856680_kiss_203.jpg

Putin recalls kissing boy's belly

President Putin kisses Nikita on the stomach
Mr Putin described the boy as "very sweet"

TV news report
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said his controversial kissing of a boy on the stomach was just a spontaneous gesture of affection.

Mr Putin came across Nikita, five, in the Kremlin last week, lifted up his T-shirt and suddenly kissed him.

"He seemed very independent and serious... I wanted to cuddle him like a kitten and it came out in this gesture. He seemed so nice," he said.

The kiss - shown on Russian television - triggered huge public interest.

"There is nothing behind it", Mr Putin told the BBC in a live webcast on Thursday, explaining that the encounter on 28 June was quite spontaneous.

Nikita was among a group of tourists visiting the Kremlin.

The kiss triggered intense speculation in the Russian and foreign media, with questions being raised about the president's motivation.

More than 11,000 people asked Mr Putin to explain what prompted his act during the webcast organised by the BBC and Russia's Yandex website.

Russia's Izvestia newspaper, which later found Nikita, reported that he had refused to wash after the kiss.

"I just liked him [Mr Putin] and he liked me very much. I want to be president myself," the boy was quoted by the daily as saying.

III
06-07-06, 23:11
Geplaatst door Amenzu

President Putin kisses Nikita on the stomach
Mr Putin described the boy as "very sweet"

TV news report
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said his controversial kissing of a boy on the stomach was just a spontaneous gesture of affection.

Mr Putin came across Nikita, five, in the Kremlin last week, lifted up his T-shirt and suddenly kissed him.

"He seemed very independent and serious... I wanted to cuddle him like a kitten and it came out in this gesture. He seemed so nice," he said.

The kiss - shown on Russian television - triggered huge public interest.

"There is nothing behind it", Mr Putin told the BBC in a live webcast on Thursday, explaining that the encounter on 28 June was quite spontaneous.

Als ik dat zou doen dan zou ik niet alleen moeite hebben niet te geloven dat ik een pedofiel was, ik zou ook nog eens worden opgesloten...