PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Exclusief! Israel vangt Hasan Dib Nasrallah (transcript van zijn verhoor)

Coolassprov MC
03-08-06, 00:35
Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Interrogation of Hasan Dib Nasrallah in Israel. As you know, an elite Israeli force successfully kidnapped Hasan Dib Nasrallah (not to be confused with Hasan Nasrallah, the leader of Hizbullah) along with his kid, relatives and a neighbor. I was able to receive a transcript of his interrogation in Israel where he remains in custody in a top secret location:

Israeli interrogator: What is your name?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: Hasan Dib Nasrallah.
Israeli interrogator: Occupation?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: Brick layer, and I do some construction work too.
Israeli interrogator: Don't be a smart ass. You also are a leader of Hizbullah. You have a secret identity like Clark Kent. Brick layer by day and Hizbullah leader by night, right?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: No, I only am a brick layer.
Israeli Interrogator: but what is your name?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: Hasan Dib Nasrallah.
Israeli interrogator: Don't be a smart ass. How many Hasan Nasrallahs are there?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: probably 10,000 in Lebanon, not counting Hasan Nasrallahs in Arab countries.
Israeli interrogator: But our Orientalist experts assured us that there is only one Hasan Nasrallah. Are you telling me now that there is also more than one person with the name Usamah in the Arab world?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: Yes.
Israeli interrogator: But you know the Hasan Nasrallah of Hizbullah, no?
Hasan Dib Nasrallah: Well, no. But I have seen him on TV.
Israeli interrogator: there. We got you.

Coolassprov MC
03-08-06, 01:44
Hassan Nasrallah Kidnapped
August 2nd, 2006 - 5:25 PM
No, not that Hassan Nasrallah! I am talking about civilian Hassan Deeb Nasrallah of Ba’albak, who was kidnapped today before dawn in a heroic (and certainly historic) Israeli commando raid. Kidnapped along with him were 5 other civilians, one of whom, a 14-year-old, was released because “he was too young.” So these are the “junior HezbAllah militants” Israel has kidnapped. A woman’s husband, son, brother, brother’s son, and a neighbour. The other son was lucky - too young to even pass for a “junior HezbAllah militant.” The woman was on New TV, telling what happened: the commandos had raided the house, ordered them to stand with their faces towards the wall, tied up the men and blindfolded them. There were also two young kids, a boy and a girl, present during the raid. The reporter interviewed them. They were still shocked, could barely talk. The air raids around the area of the landing resulted in many civilian deaths; an entire family was wiped out as they tried to stay in open areas for fear of strikes against houses and buildings. An Israeli jet fired a missile right at them, tearing them to pieces. In another instance, a woman by the name Nisrine (couldn’t catch the last name) was driving to the hospital as she was about to deliver her baby, and the Israeli jets fired a missile at the car, killing her instantly.

Ha’aretz has received clearance from the IDF to change the term; they are no longer “junior HezbAllah militants.” They are now “low-level HezbAllah men.” Yup. A historic day indeed.

From: Blogging the Middle East in Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Blogging the Middle East | No Comments »