PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Jessica Alba Is Too Sexy For The Church : Quits Christian Faith

Somatic
13-10-06, 16:17
The ‘Sin City’ actress found solace in the Christian church after feeling rejected by the Latin community because of her multi-ethnic looks

However, after four years of being a born again Christian she quit the faith, because she was accused of deliberately trying to attract men.

She told Elle magazine: “Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn’t.

“It just made me feel, like, if I was in anyway desirable to the opposite sex, that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and of being a woman.”

The 25-year-old actress also says she could not accept the church’s attitude towards premarital sex and homosexuality.

Speaking about the Bible, she added: “I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn’t how I was going to live my life.”
Source: http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2006/10/12/jessica-alba-is-too-sexy-for-the-church/

Wortel
13-10-06, 17:02
Daarom hou ik behalve van Jezus ook van de Rolling Stones.