PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Open letter to The President of Iran

Rio
20-11-06, 03:50
:argwaan:

Open letter to The President of Iran

Israel Hasbara Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jock L. Falkson

12 November 2006

I hope this letter reaches you personally. It will be good for Israel, Iran and the world if you read it.

You’ve frequently declared that Israel is an illegal entity and it’s your intention to wipe us off the map. With your great investment in the military might of your armed forces, equipped with the latest technology, you’re confident you can launch your genocidal war as soon as your first atomic weapons are produced. But you need to understand that Israel will not wait for your first strike.

You’re pressing ahead to attain nuclear capability as quickly as possible. You want to be sure of wiping us off the map. You give the world the impression you can’t wait for the happy day when you’ll be able to kill most of us with your newly produced nuclear weapons.

Perhaps you may be wondering what’s with these Israelis, why aren’t they fleeing in their thousands while the going’s good? Allow me to tell you why.

You have overlooked the stark reality of the oath of the Jewish people, after we discovered the enormity of Hitler's unique historical genocide. “Never again!” we shouted out loud - and also silently to ourselves, “Never again!”

Like you, we too mean what we say. We are committed to this oath. We will not permit you to exterminate us. Nor will we allow you to make Israel uninhabitable.

We will strike you first . . . before you can assemble your atom bombs. You had better internalize this for it could mean life or death for you and so many of your people - with whom we have no quarrel.

We will not permit you to deprive us of our right to life. I would imagine we’ll strike your installations and leadership very soon after our intelligence services report that you’re about ready to assemble your first bomb. If we have it (as Vanunu has publicly warned) I hope we’ll use the hydrogen option to absolutely ensure Israel’s right to life. One strike and you’re out.

We would naturally prefer the great powers to put a timely stop to your genocidal plan. Much to our regret however, we cannot rely on their protection. The stench of appeasement is in the air. If we cannot depend on the US we will have no option than to go it alone. It will happen when we figure the time has come.

You’ll then face the consequences of your hunger for world power and your all pervasive Muslim inspired hatred of Jews.

Most important: you need to factor in that our intelligence services may well err as did US intelligence . For it was faulty information which led to the US attack on Iraq. Could Israel make as big a mistake as the US? I’m afraid so, we are not any less human than the Americans.

I hope this clarifies the impossible situation you’ve gotten yourself into, Mr. President. You may gamble with the lives of your people but Israel cannot and will not.

Our first strike will likely be thorough and brutal. It will take your country many, many years to recover, to rebuild.

Is there any way you can get out of the hole you’ve dug for yourself? Fortunately there is. Your best solution is the Gadaffi option.

This requires you to declare you are giving up your right to build the bomb and to invite the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), to destroy the last stages of your bomb making apparatus. You’ll have to provide continuous transparency; verification of the validity of your promises, 24/7. That will do it.

Bite the bullet now, Mr. President, for there’s no upside to delay. However, the downside could be very, very dangerous. Don’t for one moment expect Israel to give you the benefit of the doubt. Only Gadaffi’s solution can get you off the hook.

Be a mensch - announce now.

Truly,

Jock L. Falkson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: Article submitted by the author

Edited by IHC staff, www.infoisrael.net

Published 19 November 2006

Israel Hasbara Committee - http://www.infoisrael.net
You can find this article online at www.infoisrael.net/cgi-local/text.pl?source=6/c/191120061&lang=

:verward:

Joesoef
20-11-06, 09:21
De opsteller hoeft niet bang te zijn, in Iran hebben ze best gevoel voor humor.