PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Israelier mag zich niet herenigen met echtgenote

Coolassprov MC
16-04-07, 19:30
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3388338,00.html

Israeli's Libyan wife denied entrance to Israel

Wife of Israeli citizen, who fled Libya and was granted refugee status in UK, refused access to Israel because she is considered citizen of enemy state

Moran Rada Published: 04.16.07, 00:57 / Israel News

The Libyan wife of an Israeli citizen has been denied entrance to Israel for the past two years, because the Interior Minister claims she is the citizen of an enemy state.

Shirin Sosi, a Libyan refugee living in England, met Mudar Atzi of the Israeli-Arab village of Bara, while the two were studying in London. Mudar and Shirin fell in love and married three years ago. Their first daughter was born about six months ago.

Shirin, who fled with her family to England in 1995, was recognized as a refugee by the British authorities and granted permanent residency status.

In October 2005, the couple began the process of obtaining an entrance permit to Israel for Shirin, but has been denied ever since.

"When this went on and was no longer a matter of two or three months but of years, I started getting angry," Mudar said. "It's not like I'm trying to do anything irregular, I'm an Israeli citizen and resident."

'Tearing the family apart'

In the meantime, Mudar was forced to return to Israel in order to help with the family business, while
his wife and baby daughter remain in England. This separation, he said, was tearing the family apart.

"My wife is angry, because like any other wife, she wants her husband beside her, and I want to be with her too… Whenever I visit them in England I see a different daughter than the one I saw in my previous visit. She's growing up without me being there," he explained.

According to the couple's attorney, Yasmin Keshet, the claim that Shirin represents a threat to the state's security is false. She said that a letter sent by the Prime Minister's Office to Atzi in February stated that a reevaluation of the request found that there were no security grounds to prevent the issuing of an entry permit to Shirin.

However, despite this letter, the Interior Ministry still refuses to approve the request.

"Ms. Shirin Sosi is a Libyan citizen who possesses a British passport. In light of her being the citizen of a state that requires a security clearance, the Ministry has sought the relevant authorizations from security officials," the Ministry said in a statement, adding that the couple would be informed once such authorizations are granted.

Coolassprov MC
16-04-07, 19:36
"Israel has refused entry to the Muslim wife of a Jewish immigrant from Iran. She is currently in Turkey but could be sent back to Iran within days, where she is likely to be severely punished."

ronald
17-04-07, 00:40
Geplaatst door Coolassprov MC
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3388338,00.html

'Tearing the family apart'

In the meantime, Mudar was forced to return to Israel in order to help with the family business, while
his wife and baby daughter remain in England. This separation, he said, was tearing the family apart.

'Forced"? ...het is maar waar je je prioriteiten legt. Een man zijn huis is daar waar zijn vrouw is. Bovendien zijn de lonen is Israel wel 3 keer zo laag als in Engeland. Moet de Israelische staat dan zo maar haar bepalingen omgooien? Ik zou ervoor kiezen om mijn persoonlijk leed op te lossen dan bij voorbaat zonder resultaat bij de Israelische staat aan te kloppen opdat zij wetten gaan zitten veranderen dat een ander land ook niet zou doen.

Coolassprov MC
17-04-07, 06:42
Geplaatst door ronald
'Forced"? ...het is maar waar je je prioriteiten legt. Een man zijn huis is daar waar zijn vrouw is. Bovendien zijn de lonen is Israel wel 3 keer zo laag als in Engeland. Moet de Israelische staat dan zo maar haar bepalingen omgooien? Ik zou ervoor kiezen om mijn persoonlijk leed op te lossen dan bij voorbaat zonder resultaat bij de Israelische staat aan te kloppen opdat zij wetten gaan zitten veranderen dat een ander land ook niet zou doen.

Als het een ander land betrof, was je laaiend geweest; dat hoopte je in eerste instantie ook stiekem dat het het geval was, niet?

Maar, Israel?

Neen, die kan niets fouts doen.

Shemharosh
17-04-07, 09:56
Geplaatst door Coolassprov MC
Als het een ander land betrof, was je laaiend geweest; dat hoopte je in eerste instantie ook stiekem dat het het geval was, niet?

Maar, Israel?

Neen, die kan niets fouts doen.

In Nederland doen ze niks anders hoor...weet je hoeveel huwlijksvluchtelingen hun wijk hebben genomen naar Belgie of GB omdat ze van de staat niet met hun geliefden mogen trouwen en leven?...is toch te gek voor woorden??!!