PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Nare katholiek maakt concurrentie zwart

mark61
24-12-08, 08:45
Priest 'ruins Christmas' for kids
By David Willey
BBC News, Rome

A Catholic priest has been criticised by parents in a city in northern Italy for telling their children that Father Christmas does not really exist.

Father Dino Bottino, the parish priest of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Novara, let out the secret at a children's mass earlier this month.

A local paper published complaints from dozens of parents. "You've ruined my children's Christmas," said one mother.

But an unrepentant Fr Bottino called it his duty to set the record straight.

"I told the children that Father Christmas was an invention that had nothing to do with the Christian Christmas story," he said.

"And I would repeat it again, if I had the chance," he added.

But Father Dino could not have imagined the scorn that would be heaped upon him after he told children at mass that neither Father Christmas - nor the kindly witch called the Befana who provides presents on 6 January to Italian children - really exist.

The priest said he had never intended to hurt anyone, but it was his duty to distinguish the reality of Jesus from the story of Father Christmas which was a fable just like Cinderella or Snow White.

:haha:

knuppeltje
24-12-08, 10:22
Priest 'ruins Christmas' for kids
By David Willey
BBC News, Rome

Allemaal haat en nijd bij dat soort volk.
Katholieken, bah. :)

mark61
24-12-08, 10:25

Lasterlijke homo's zijn het, die Britten.

Mij viel vooral op hoe beroerd het met de kerruk gesteld is. Als je je al expliciet moet gaan onderscheiden van de kerstman en (andere) sprookjes :hihi:

knuppeltje
24-12-08, 10:51
Lasterlijke homo's zijn het, die Britten.

Mij viel vooral op hoe beroerd het met de kerruk gesteld is. Als je je al expliciet moet gaan onderscheiden van de kerstman en (andere) sprookjes :hihi:

O, maar het zijn echte cultuurbarbaren, altijd al geweest ook trouwens.

Bofko
24-12-08, 14:11

Eendimensionaal gelul.