PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Obama reaches out to muslims _Full transcript !

DNA
04-06-09, 17:54
"US president Obama reaches out to muslims _ Full transcript !

bron: islamicity.com , June 04, 2009 :

Voor degenen onder jullie die deze live historisch speech van Obama hadden gemist , hier is de ... Full transcript ervan :

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0906-3867

Slinger
04-06-09, 17:56
"US president Obama reaches out to muslims _ Full transcript !

bron: islamicity.com , June 04, 2009 :

Voor degenen onder jullie die deze live historisch speech van Obama hadden gemist , hier is de ... Full transcript ervan :

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0906-3867

Ik heb liever een samenvatting...

DNA
04-06-09, 18:06
Ik heb liever een samenvatting...

het is wel de moeite waard om de heel text te lezen , lazy boy !

Wortel
04-06-09, 18:22
Goede speech en geheel mee eens.:)

DNA
04-06-09, 18:39
Goede speech en geheel mee eens.:)

Great great great speech indeed : a very good start , even though i do not agree with the man on everything he said :

well, people gotta start from somewhere anyway , with some common grounds of some kind :

Wortel, did u notice that Obama had used that Karen Armstrong's hypocrit compassion so_called golden rule ??? :

quote : "...There's one rule that lies at the heart of every religion __that we do unto others as we w'd have them do unto us __ This truth transcends nations & peoples __a belief that isn't new ,that isn't black or white or brown,that isn't christian muslim or jew .It's a belief that pulsed in the cradle of civilization , & that's still beats in the hearts of billions around the world , it's a faith in other people,& it's what brought me here today" unquote !

nice , if well meant & confirmed with deeds indeed :

what guarantees that the strong will play by that rule ???

"It's not what u say, it's the way u say it & it's especially what u don't say that says it all " = this goes also for Obama , ironically enough : clever , very clever choice of words...! [/COLOR]

I do think that Obama had realised much more than just that : than just achieving some common grounds = than only a good start :fpetaf: if he's honnest at least :

let's hope it's not some pragmatic machiavellistic strategy ,yet again !

let's hope his words will be turned into ... deeds indeed :

words alone don't solve anything at all !

the US should start by stopping its active support for all those "muslim" dictatorships , including that of Egypt (i don' see how they can do just that without hurting or damaging their own selfish materialistic interests) & by squeezing that spoiled evil israel some more ...

I'm not optimistic 'bout it all anyway :

I think that Obama himself is just yet another US survival strategy , no more , no less :

only time will tell then ! !

One more thing , among many other things, Obama has lately said :

"we should conquer the hearts & minds of our enemies & to turn them into our allies " or words to that same effect :

& while asked by a BBC world reporter yesterday, i guess, 'bout promoting democracy & other western values , he said something like this :

we should never impose them , but we should encourage them :

why the US feels the need to export its materialistic pragmatic utilitarian hypocrit values : Islam has his own : that's no respect ,right ???

Slinger
04-06-09, 19:07
het is wel de moeite waard om de heel text te lezen , lazy boy !

Uit een samenvatting door jou zou ik kunnen opmaken wat jij belangrijk vindt.

Slinger
04-06-09, 19:20
quote : "...There's one role that lies at the heart of every religion __that we do unto others as we w'd have them do unto us __ This truth transcends nations & peoples __a belief that isn't new ,that isn't black or white or brown,that isn't christian muslim or jew .It's a belief that pulsed in the cradle of civilization , & that's still beats in the hearts of billions around the world , it's a faith in other people,& it's what brought me here today" unquote !

[/B]

As hij dit gezegd heeft, dan heeft hij het mis. Ik zie die gouden regel namelijk nergens in de islam, wel in het christendom en andere religies.

DNA
04-06-09, 19:31
Uit een samenvatting door jou zou ik kunnen opmaken wat jij belangrijk vindt.

well, see my reaction to Wortel !

I think Obama should have had the nerve to condemn those so_called "muslim" dictatorships directly (his visit to Egypt 's dictatorship is a kindda legetimacy for that regime !) , including that of Egypt , even though he did that ...indirectely by addressing the issue of peoples' free choices for chosen governments (elections only are no democracy as he somehow put it, & rightly so !) , for free speech , women's rights ....

well, Islam as such guarantees that= but not implemented as such yet , we don't need Obama's western values for that :

he didn't have the right to tell Hamas to recognise israel : Hamas is willing to live side by side with israel within the 1967 borders (much much less palestinian territory than in 1948 was given to the palestinians by that UN resolution dividing historic palestine between jews & palestinians !) :

Hamas doesn't have to recognise israel to achieve peace , it w'd mean recognising the legetimacy of the jewish exclusieve character of israel on the holy land ....

The US should not try to promote or encourage its values in muslim territories , it should condemn those dictatorships , ok , but Islam has his won values .....although Islam have some values , history & common grounds with the west :

Islam had even helped build the very foundations of modern civilization, without Islam that w'dn't have been possible :

I think there's a lot to gain from common grounds between us than by those differences which impower extremists & others to dictate our present & future ....

among many other things indeed !

DNA
04-06-09, 19:33
As hij dit gezegd heeft, dan heeft hij het mis. Ik zie die gouden regel namelijk nergens in de islam, wel in het christendom en andere religies.

:lol:

U just wanna disagree for the sake of disagreeing : as usual :

that rule & much more do exist in Islam whether u do like it or not, buddy !: but in a more true, interestless & honest way , not in that hypocrit Armstrong's way !

read that speech , it's really worthwhile !

DNA
05-06-09, 20:21
na de euforie, .........de kater : :lol:

dat speech van Obama is slechts een PR stunt & VS emotioneel cosmetic surgery survival strategy , no more , no less :

zelfs Obama zelf is slechts een VS survival strategy & cosmetic surgery !

Those bloody machiavellistic pragmatic materialistic utilitarian Hollywoodian "romantic" Americans are good, very good players & actors :

abusing the emotional Arabs & muslims :

metaphorically _ironically :

Even & especially the devil can be very charming, very romantic, very beautiful , very sexy, very true ....

Let's hope i'm wrong 'bout this very smart, subtle & much more dangerous US administration than that of brutal ordinary silly fool Bush :

mistrust & suspicions will never go away by just ...words : w'd by ...deeds !

only time will tell indeed !

Slinger
05-06-09, 20:37
na de euforie, .........de kater : :lol:

dat speech van Obama is slechts een PR stunt & VS emotioneel cosmetic surgery survival strategy , no more , no less :

zelfs Obama zelf is slechts een VS survival strategy & cosmetic surgery !

Those bloody machiavellistic pragmatic materialistic utilitarian Hollywoodian "romantic" Americans are good, very good players & actors :

abusing the emotional Arabs & muslims :

metaphorically _ironically :

Even & especially the devil can be very charming, very romantic, very beautiful , very sexy, very true ....

Let's hope i'm wrong 'bout this very smart, subtle & much more dangerous US administration than that of brutal ordinary silly fool Bush :

mistrust & suspicions will never go away by just ...words : w'd by ...deeds !

only time will tell indeed !

En nu is er plotseling niets meer goed? Jij wisselt ook snel van stemming!

DNA
05-06-09, 20:41
En nu is er plotseling niets meer goed? Jij wisselt ook snel van stemming!

Founded mistrust & suspicions ...die hard , unless made gone away by ...deeds , not just sweet speech !

Slinger
05-06-09, 20:43
Founded mistrust & suspicions ...die hard , unless made gone away by ...deeds , not just sweet speech !

Juist. Geen woorden maar daden!

DNA
05-06-09, 21:34
Juist. Geen woorden maar daden!

Precies !

see ya , jongen !

:zwaai: