PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Scientific American : "Convince me " : The power to persuade !

DNA
11-02-10, 20:25
"Convince me " by Mariette Dichristina

source , Scientific American on line , from the March 2010 edition :

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=convince-me

Those pretentious guys forget to tell us 'bout how we should convince or persuade ourselves in the first place to begin with , even though we have to wait for that edition & book !:

self_persuation_conviction is indeed a more challenging matter ...

other matters are a matter of ...belief !

ELdorado
12-02-10, 18:25
"convincing" is also a matter of playing emotions, desires, wishes, needs, basic instincts, feelings, reflexes ...like a violin , as marketing , business ...do ....via the power of suggestion....

Sallahddin
12-02-10, 20:06
"Convince me " by Mariette Dichristina

source , Scientific American on line , from the March 2010 edition :

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=convince-me

Those pretentious guys forget to tell us 'bout how we should convince or persuade ourselves in the first place to begin with , even though we have to wait for that edition & book !:

self_persuation_conviction is indeed a more challenging matter ...

other matters are a matter of ...belief !

"Before u try to convince others , u gotta make sure first that u do convince ...urself ...even when it come to lies , deceit, self_deceit, denial, , manipulations .....= it's not 'bout the "truth" ,whatever the latter might be indeed , mostly at least ..."

ELdorado
13-02-10, 12:17
"Before u try to convince others , u gotta make sure first that u do convince ...urself ...even when it come to lies , deceit, self_deceit, denial, , manipulations .....= it's not 'bout the "truth" ,whatever the latter might be indeed , mostly at least ..."

Precies !

DNA
15-02-10, 19:19

nou, ja !

Slinger
15-02-10, 19:26
Prachtige "dialoog"...

:maf:

DNA
15-02-10, 19:35
Prachtige "dialoog"...

Elaborate ... :tover:

ELdorado
16-02-10, 12:54
Prachtige "dialoog"...

:lol:

ELdorado
16-02-10, 21:01
Prachtige "dialoog"...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DNA
06-03-10, 12:53
why does Man feel the urge & drive to "convince" others ???

DNA
26-04-10, 21:24
convince me then ! :lol: