PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Mijn identiteit onthuld : beware of big brother watching : modern inquisitions !

Sallahddin
29-03-10, 14:12
Mijn identiteit onthuld :

werd mij op een indirekt subtiel manier ge_emaild :

beware of big brother watching ,folks, invading our own privacies & violating our own liberties & rights under the guise of the so_called "war on terror" = modern inquisitions = undemocratic = w'd contribute to the fall of the biggest lie, joke, make _believe ever : democracy ; freedoms of belief, of speech, of thought ....

To whom it may concern :

u should know i have been just excercising my onw rights , my own freedoms od belief, of thought, of expression :

u don't scare me a bit : u wish ! :lol: we only live or die once , so ...

u've been turning the west into police states under the guise of the so_called " war on terror" u had plotted urselves :

= modern inquisitions = u can't tolerate any other thought , culture, belief ...that w'dn't subject themselves to western Eurocentric thought , to the so_called western liberal democracy, any kindda thought outside of that is per definition backward, dangerous , politically incorrect ...

u had built ur own civilization on the ashes & ruins of that extremely backward, superstitious, ignorant , inquisition_like, discriminatory, intolerant, antisemistic ...church just to build a new kindda religion = secularism as an atheistic religion & ideology , secularism that was Paulinistic in origin, ironically enough :

u had built ur civilization on Descartes ' silly pathetic tragic_hilarious :lol: individualism, subjectivism, on...determinism_ materialism in science at least, materialism u had then spread to the rest of the aspects of thought, life , science , from human sciences, politics, economy, to philosophy, psychology, anthropology & the rest ...

Now that ur own "elightenment"'s logic consequence = post _modernism had proven so many western "enlightenment's certainties, truths ...myths " wrong , now that u've been failing economically, morally, politically, ideologically ...u try to revive that dead "enlightenment" of urs at the expense of islam :

via neo_liberalism 's world economy ,so_called free market economy to dominate the world & to smuggle ur own materialistic consumption culture in the process in all the other countries world wide , something u do call : globalisation = Americanisation ....= the supremacy of one culture world wide at the expense of the rest .... : : it's all 'bout power & domination : u do know that as well as i do :

so cut the crap & don't make it look as if it was all 'bout values ...blablabla....it's not :

it's all 'bout economy, politics, Geo_politics...interests ...

It's not 'bout Islam vs liberal democracy, Islam that had helped u out of the dark age in the first place to begin with ...

no modern civilization w'd have been possible without islam, & u do know that, i guess , so, all that focuss on & demonization of Islam , all those rhetorics & non-sense 'bout islam ...= = slechts een geraffineerd afleidigsmanoeuvre om die doeie "verlichting " nieuwe leven in te blazen , om de aandacht af te leiden van de echt westerse moreel ideologisch , economisch politiek & ander bankroet gedoe ...post_modernisme had weerlegd , post_modernisme die maar de logisch consequentie is van westerse "verlichting" : reminds me of John Locke & David Hume indeed :

The first didn't give a shit 'bout logical inconsistencies if that w'd help him get some results , the second was brave & honest enough to push those logics to the limits = that had meant the bankrupcy of rational thought at that time ,paving the way for many irrational philosophies ...such as those of Rousseau, Shopenhauer, Nietzsche ...

I just reject that moral hypocrit side of Hume : when he can't get away with his logics , he falls back to the "enlightened" morality of his time = too bad : Hume is the one & only western philosopher i do have some kindda respect for, somehow, together with post_modernists who do flirt with nihillism as the logical consequence of western thought : i respect them for their intellectiual bravery, integrity, honesty, to some extent at least ..!

..ach...

I was just testing the credibility, integrity, "truth" ....of ur so_called liberal democracy & values, norms, principles u took from islam in the first place to begin with & u then had just turned them into secular materialistic ones :

u do know as well as i do that even the so_called democracy is just a secondary product of the market ...

I was testing all that here & elsewhere , as an innocent intelllectual challenge , via choc therapies , wake up calls ...to make people think, that's all , 'cause regular talk don't seem to do ...

Now that u're so scared of words , so scared of the freedoms of speech, of thought, of belief ...u do betray every siongle day : via ur police states :

u're just contributing to revealing the real nature & face of "democracy" u do ur best to hide from the public eye & to making its fall a quicker matter of time :

u don't need enemies : u're ur own worst enemies, so ....

so, Don't cry for me "Argentina" ...

That's all, folks !

Slinger
29-03-10, 14:20
[SIZE="3"]M

u should know i have been just escercising my onw rights , my own freedoms od belief, of thought, of expression :

Plus nog wat andere, criminele acties.

Sallahddin
29-03-10, 14:36
Amazing ...

Modern inquisitions, new style ...

Bevestigt het feit dat ik gelijk had , dus ...

Ik zal maar ongetwijfeld & sterker dan ooit tevoren dezelfde pad forceren & al die westerse leugens ontmaskeren ...

Thanks for making my day ... :lol:

To whom it may concern :

ur subtle indirect "threats" sound like music in my ears .... :lol:

David vs Goliath
30-03-10, 13:40
Bloody modern inquisitions will also not work :

will fall as the medieval christian inquisition & Spanish inquisition did ; as the Gestapo, Stasi , KGB ...did ...

talking 'bout "democracy" ... :lol: what a silly pathetic tragic_hilarious :lol: crap the west had been building its materialistic secular atheistic "civilization" of "apes" without a soul on ; our own planet had been taken over by for over 5 centuries now , humanity gotta be liberated from ...

ELdorado
30-03-10, 13:55

beware of big brother watching ,folks, invading our own privacies & violating our own liberties & rights under the guise of the so_called "war on terror" = modern inquisitions = undemocratic = w'd contribute to the fall of the biggest lie, joke, make _believe ever : democracy ; freedoms of belief, of speech, of thought ....

To whom it may concern :

u should know i have been just excercising my onw rights , my own freedoms od belief, of thought, of expression :

u've been turning the west into police states under the guise of the so_called " war on terror" u had plotted urselves :

= modern inquisitions = u can't tolerate any other thought , culture, belief ...that w'dn't subject themselves to western Eurocentric thought , to the so_called western liberal democracy, any kindda thought outside of that is per definition backward, dangerous , politically incorrect ...

u had built ur own civilization on the ashes & ruins of that extremely backward, superstitious, ignorant , inquisition_like, discriminatory, intolerant, antisemistic ...church just to build a new kindda religion = secularism as an atheistic religion & ideology , secularism that was Paulinistic in origin, ironically enough :

u had built ur civilization on Descartes ' silly pathetic tragic_hilarious :lol: individualism, subjectivism, on...determinism_ materialism in science at least, materialism u had then spread to the rest of the aspects of thought, life , science , from human sciences, politics, economy, to philosophy, psychology, anthropology & the rest ...

Now that ur own "elightenment"'s logic consequence = post _modernism had proven so many western "enlightenment's certainties, truths ...myths " wrong , now that u've been failing economically, morally, politically, ideologically ...u try to revive that dead "enlightenment" of urs at the expense of islam :

via neo_liberalism 's world economy ,so_called free market economy to dominate the world & to smuggle ur own materialistic consumption culture in the process in all the other countries world wide , something u do call : globalisation = Americanisation ....= the supremacy of one culture world wide at the expense of the rest .... : : it's all 'bout power & domination : u do know that as well as i do :

so cut the crap & don't make it look as if it was all 'bout values ...blablabla....it's not :

It's not 'bout Islam vs liberal democracy, Islam that had helped u out of the dark age in the first place to begin with ...

no modern civilization w'd have been possible without islam, & u do know that, i guess , so, all that focuss on & demonization of Islam , all those rhetorics & non-sense 'bout islam ...= = slechts een geraffineerd afleidigsmanoeuvre om die doeie "verlichting " nieuwe leven in te blazen , om de aandacht af te leiden van de echt westerse moreel ideologisch , economisch politiek & ander bankroet gedoe ...post_modernisme had weerlegd , post_modernisme die maar de logisch consequentie is van westerse "verlichting" : reminds me of John Locke & David Hume indeed :

The first didn't give a shit 'bout logical inconsistencies if that w'd help him get some results , the second was brave & honest enough to push those logics to the limits = that had meant the bankrupcy of rational thought at that time ,paving the way for many irrational philosophies ...such as those of Rousseau, Shopenhauer, Nietzsche ...

I just reject that moral hypocrit side of Hume : when he can't get away with his logics , he falls back to the "enlightened" morality of his time = too bad : Hume is the one & only western philosopher i do have some kindda respect for, somehow, together with post_modernists who do flirt with nihillism as the logical consequence of western thought : i respect them for their intellectiual bravery, integrity, honesty, to some extent at least ..!

..ach...

I was just testing the credibility, integrity, "truth" ....of ur so_called liberal democracy & values, norms, principles u took from islam in the first place to begin with & u then had just turned them into secular materialistic ones :

u do know as well as i do that even the so_called democracy is just a secondary product of the market ...

I was testing all that here & elsewhere , as an innocent intelllectual challenge , via choc therapies , wake up calls ...to make people think, that's all , 'cause regular talk don't seem to do ...

Now that u're so scared of words , so scared of the freedoms of speech, of thought, of belief ...u do betray every siongle day : via ur police states :

u're just contributing to revealing the real nature & face of "democracy" u do ur best to hide from the public eye & to making its fall a quicker matter of time :

That's all, folks !

Yep: the same happend to me ! :lol:

DNA
30-03-10, 13:57
Yep: the same happend to me ! :lol:

me too ! :lol:

Let's unite & strike back ! :lol:

Joesoef
30-03-10, 14:10
Volle maan he.

Tomas
30-03-10, 14:50
Altijd weer ff wennen om hier te zijn.

David vs Goliath
30-03-10, 19:33

Tut tut tut ......Twillight zone , right ??? :lol:

Doe maar niet zo onschuldig joh : niemand is ...

David vs Goliath
30-03-10, 19:35
Volle maan he.

no, wise ass : hunting season for soul_prostitution freaks such as urself ! :lol:

David vs Goliath
30-03-10, 20:02

:lol:

David vs Goliath
31-03-10, 14:01
Volle maan he.

ELdorado
31-03-10, 18:14
No time left, sorry !

:zwaai:

David vs Goliath
02-04-10, 20:35
Modern inquisitions , modern style :

talking 'bout "democracy, freedoms of speech, of thought, of belief ...."

The so_called freedom of speech as the corner stone of ..."democracy" ....

well, dummies ; those & other freedoms are no 1 way street : not only urs :

it goes both ways & it takes 2 to tango !

u had turned this "free" west into police states ....

congratulations !

Slinger
02-04-10, 21:03
Modern inquisitions , modern style :

talking 'bout "democracy, freedoms of speech, of thought, of belief ...."

The so_called freedom of speech as the corner stone of ..."democracy" ....

well, dummies ; those & other freedoms are no 1 way street : not only urs :

it goes both ways & it takes 2 to tango !

u had turned this "free" west into police states ....

congratulations !

Hypocriet!

Zie mijn onderschrift.

Mark
03-04-10, 07:56
Het is niet eerlijk als we hier niet meer anoniem kunnen prikken. Of niemand kan anoniem zijn.

Als steunbetuiging plaats ik dan ook bij deze een foto van mijzelf (actiefoto terwijl ik weer eens een superleuke reactie plaats!)

http://www.dealerrefresh.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nerd-46422.jpg

David vs Goliath
03-04-10, 13:09
Het is niet eerlijk als we hier niet meer anoniem kunnen prikken. Of niemand kan anoniem zijn.

Als steunbetuiging plaats ik dan ook bij deze een foto van mijzelf (actiefoto terwijl ik weer eens een superleuke reactie plaats!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

serious .. ironic ??? :lol:

well; thanks anyway : appreciate :

het gaat niet om anoniem prikken op zich ; als zodanig :

Ik kan gewoon mijn echt identiteit hier bekend maken zonder enig probleem ; het gaat hier om schending van privacy ; van de vrijheid van speech, van denken, van geloof ......=

modern inquisitions ; new style !

P.S.: I don't think that photo was u ??? :lol: don't look like u ! :lol: maybe not !

just kidding ...

Thanks ...

Mark
03-04-10, 14:26
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

serious .. ironic ??? :lol:

well; thanks anyway : appreciate :

het gaat niet om anoniem prikken op zich ; als zodanig :

Ik kan gewoon mijn echt identiteit hier bekend maken zonder enig probleem ; het gaat hier om schending van privacy ; van de vrijheid van speech, van denken, van geloof ......=

modern inquisitions ; new style !

P.S.: I don't think that photo was u ??? :lol: don't look like u ! :lol: maybe not !

just kidding ...

Thanks ...

no it wasnt me, im not so goodlooking :D

David vs Goliath
03-04-10, 18:51
no it wasnt me, im not so goodlooking :D

Thought so ! :lol:

seriously : were u that charismatic person ???

doesn't matter really : we all should reveal our real identities here to help big brother watching : to help the incapable AIVD ! :lol:

Thanks for ur reaction & support ! :lol:

David vs Goliath
04-04-10, 12:35

NLse Stephen king ??? :lol:

David vs Goliath
05-04-10, 13:01

To whom it may concern :

..ach...

That's all, folks !

Modern materialistic secular liberal "democratic" inquisitions will make this so_called liberal democracy fall in the same fashion inquisitions & Spanish inquisitions = The rest did make the medieval church fall ...

liberal secular materialistic democracy as the new modern atheistic religion & ideology that had replaced that silly pathetic _tragic _hilarious inquisitory, discriminatory, antisemistic ignorant superstitious criminal ...one of the medieval church ...

David vs Goliath
17-04-10, 20:56