PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : "Is israel 'bout to trigger a new ME war ???"

Sallahddin
04-04-10, 13:52
"Is israel 'bout to trigger a new middle _east war ???

source : Alter net .com , April 03, 2010 :

http://www.islamicity.com/m/news_frame.asp?Frame=1&referenceID=50107

The enemey of humanity = zionists & israel, the enemy of peace , of justice , of the truth .....wanna drive the region & the world to the abyss :

well, as Iran had let known : any large attack on lebanon , Gaza , Syria; Iran ...w'd only lead to a full scale war this time : will trigger a strong collective response from Iran, Syria, Hizbollah , Hamas .....

israel cannot keep aggressing attacking killing ...others with impunity :

israel wilml be abolished at the end of the line :

& there will be a reckoning for those bloody barbaric beasts zionists war criminals , no doubt 'bout that ...= just a matter of time ..

David vs Goliath
05-04-10, 13:53
israel can trigger any war it likes ; it will pay the price for all of that ,sooner or later ...as nazis did , as fascists , communists & others did ...

PaRiSCaSa
05-04-10, 17:28
just a matter of time ..[/SIZE]

I think so too.

The whole world is down to knee in front of the terrorist state of Israel despite the atrocity of their acts and the violation of Human Rights. I include many Arab countries (among which Morocco!!).

Such impunity from the International Community only encourages people to ensure justice themselves. Who would believe today that peace can still be expected from the International Community? They have lost credibility, they are useless and have shown to the World their incompetence.

Anyway, with all the innocent Palestinians killed on a daily basis on their own land by the Israeli Occupation Forces + the terrible situations they have to go through every day (refugees), I wonder how it is possible that no state in the world react against those human rights crimes.

Answer must be: in most people's eyes, Arab blood is not valuable.

Should this happen to another folk, no doubt the whole world would feel concerned.

No justice, no peace.

Israel is now complaining about Iran developping nuclear weapons. Why on earth should Israel get it and not Iran?

Kheir InshAllah.

David vs Goliath
05-04-10, 21:20
I think so too.

The whole world is down to knee in front of the terrorist state of Israel despite the atrocity of their acts and the violation of Human Rights. I include many Arab countries (among which Morocco!!).

Such impunity from the International Community only encourages people to ensure justice themselves. Who would believe today that peace can still be expected from the International Community? They have lost credibility, they are useless and have shown to the World their incompetence.

Anyway, with all the innocent Palestinians killed on a daily basis on their own land by the Israeli Occupation Forces + the terrible situations they have to go through every day (refugees), I wonder how it is possible that no state in the world react against those human rights crimes.

Answer must be: in most people's eyes, Arab blood is not valuable.

Should this happen to another folk, no doubt the whole world would feel concerned.

No justice, no peace.

Israel is now complaining about Iran developping nuclear weapons. Why on earth should Israel get it and not Iran?

Kheir InshAllah.

Right :

israel will be abolished , that's the only solution, that's for sure = just a matter of time .....

PaRiSCaSa
05-04-10, 21:26
Right :

israel will be abolished , that's the only solution, that's for sure = just a matter of time .....

Ok, by whom and how?

David vs Goliath
07-04-10, 20:16
Ok, by whom and how?

That's a prophecy , so ....

by whom ??? by muslim armies , how ??? only God knows when how ...

David vs Goliath
08-04-10, 22:18
Only time will tell indeed ...so to speak ...