PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Freedom of hate, insults;vulgarity, stupidity ,ignorance ...or freedom of speech?

David vs Goliath
22-05-10, 20:12
"Freedom of expression ???"

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC1005-4175

Your freedom ends where mine begins , right ????

If u think u have the right to insult me ; to insult what i do stand for , my belief, my identity ....& therefore to threaten my freedoms of belief, of speech, of thought, to threaten my human dignity, integrity ...don't you think i do have the same right too in relation to u & to urs ??? :

to insult yours , to threaten yours : your freedoms & rights ?????

The so_called freedom of speech as the corner stone of democracy is not absolute : knows limits , otherwise it's chaos ...

Freedom of speech must be linked to the sense of justice , truth, responsibility , respect ...whatever the latters might be indeed ...

w'd it be ok to threaten , insult , ridicule , ......the western new materialistic atheistic sacerd secular ideologies religions= secularism, so_called democracy ????

P.S.: Are those cartoons ...art ??? :lol: or freedom of expression ??? , no way = ideological hate propaganda :

a silly desperate western attempt to revive the dead "modernism, enlightenment" ....kindda anti_islam "choc therapies" repeated now & then in the sense :

when u repeat something often enough , people get used to that at the end !

Try then to ridicule ,make fun ...of judaism, jews or of the concentration camps jews , holocaust !!!!!!!!!!!!! & see what w'd happen ....

Does this intolerant materialistic west without a soul have any idea 'bout what all those universal human values, norms; principles, rights ....such as equality, liberty, human rights, tolerance, freedom of belief , of thought ,of speech, respect ....????

I guess not : western "values, norms, principles, human rights , tolerance , respect ... " are just materialistic pragmatic machiavellistic utilitarian in nature :

were "borrowed" from islam in the first place to begin with & were turned into materialistic secular ones later on = not very original :

This materialistic west without a soul has never been able to offer humanity any real human values, norms, principles ............ever ..

The west can't give what the west hasn't got in the first place to begin with ...so........

Tomas
22-05-10, 20:18
Hi Sallah, hoe's 't met me zus?

David vs Goliath
22-05-10, 20:18
Every human made system, thought, thoughtstream , ideology , belief , culture ....do contain inner intrinsic contradictions that make them eventually fall :

The new Roman empire is fundamentally not much different from the old one :

muslims are thrown to the lions today under the new Roman empire ...

so, just take a look back at the past to see how empires rose & fell & u can foresee the ...future !

David vs Goliath
22-05-10, 20:21
Hi Sallah, hoe's 't met me zus?

ze zegt dat je had geprobeerd incest met haar te plegen ??? klopt dat ???

geloof ik er niks van : she's as nuts as u are ! :lol:

Tomas
22-05-10, 20:23
ze zegt dat je had geprobeerd incest met haar te plegen ??? klopt dat ???

geloof ik er niks van : she's as nuts as u are ! :lol:

Kom, vertel gewoon eens wat over je echte leven. Hoe en waar woon je. Wie verzorgt je enzo. Vertel eens wat echts.

Slinger
22-05-10, 23:02
"Freedom of expression ???"

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC1005-4175

Your freedom ends where mine begins , right ????

If u think u have the right to insult me ; to insult what i do stand for , my belief, my identity ....& therefore to threaten my freedoms of belief, of speech, of thought, to threaten my human dignity, integrity ...don't you think i do have the same right too in relation to u & to urs ??? :

to insult yours , to threaten yours : your freedoms & rights ?????

The so_called freedom of speech as the corner stone of democracy is not absolute : knows limits , otherwise it's chaos ...

Freedom of speech must be linked to the sense of justice , truth, responsibility , respect ...whatever the latters might be indeed ...

w'd it be ok to threaten , insult , ridicule , ......the western new materialistic atheistic sacerd secular ideologies religions= secularism, so_called democracy ????

P.S.: Are those cartoons ...art ??? :lol: or freedom of expression ??? , no way = ideological hate propaganda :

a silly desperate western attempt to revive the dead "modernism, enlightenment" ....kindda anti_islam "choc therapies" repeated now & then in the sense :

when u repeat something often enough , people get used to that at the end !

Try then to ridicule ,make fun ...of judaism, jews or of the concentration camps jews , holocaust !!!!!!!!!!!!! & see what w'd happen ....

Does this intolerant materialistic west without a soul have any idea 'bout what all those universal human values, norms; principles, rights ....such as equality, liberty, human rights, tolerance, freedom of belief , of thought ,of speech, respect ....????

I guess not : western "values, norms, principles, human rights , tolerance , respect ... " are just materialistic pragmatic machiavellistic utilitarian in nature :

were "borrowed" from islam in the first place to begin with & were turned into materialistic secular ones later on = not very original :

This materialistic west without a soul has never been able to offer humanity any real human values, norms, principles ............ever ..

The west can't give what the west hasn't got in the first place to begin with ...so........

Maar je gelooft wel in vrijheid van bedreiging?

mark61
23-05-10, 11:28
Verbeter de wereld, begin bij jezelf.

Dus kappen met bedreigen, beledigen, belasteren, liegen, pfff de lijst is eindeloos.

Je scheldt er meteen maar weer op los, zonder enig respect voor wie dan ook.

Ga iemand's zuster verkrachten, lowlife dat je er bent.

ELdorado
23-05-10, 12:14
Verbeter de wereld, begin bij jezelf.

Dus kappen met bedreigen, beledigen, belasteren, liegen, pfff de lijst is eindeloos.

Je scheldt er meteen maar weer op los, zonder enig respect voor wie dan ook.

Ga iemand's zuster verkrachten, lowlife dat je er bent.

:lol:

Look who's talking now : the most hypocrit ordinary vulgair irrespectful bastard here ever ! :lol:

don't u take a look at the mirror sometimes ???

what the hell are u talking 'bout ???

RU mentally retarted or what ??? just curious :

what's this all 'bout ??? slaat nergens op ! :lol:

what has that to do with anything or with our current topic ???

How come u have no sense of humor ; silly boy ???

How come u don't see the context of my responses : i was ironically responding to that silly Tomas ' non_sense ...

anyway : i don't have to explain or prove anything to a hypocrit ordinary loser bastard :lol:
like yourself : that was just for the record !

I was takling 'bout insults & the so_called freedom of speech in the context of the above mentioned article : u reduce that to personal individualistic egocentric matters ; no wonder ...

didn't expect anything better from you guys , so ...

Just talk 'bout the topic at hand ; ur psychotic hypocrit nevrotic non-sense doens't interest me a bit ........... :lol:

grow up; get a life ; sick bastard ! :lol:

:zwaai:

ELdorado
23-05-10, 12:18
:lol:

:zwaai:

ELdorado
23-05-10, 12:21
who can tell me what's the difference between the "freedom of hate; insults ..." & the freedom of speech ???

are those cartoons ...art ???

well, just know that "free" art doesn't exist : art is just a reflection of culture , society, ideology ; visions of life Man the world the universe .............

Every society 's , culture's ...art is ideological ...there's no such a thing as "free" art : doesn't exist !

ELdorado
23-05-10, 13:33
what a silly pathetic tragic_hilarious :lol: intolerant western "civilization" built on the "right" to hate ; insult , ridicule ....others ; other beliefs , thoughtstreams ..........= pathetic :

built on the ruins & ashes of the church :

based on grounds taken from religion , ironically enough, especially from islam :

even modern western philosophy is build on religious grounds , ironically enough such as the liberal natural rights , the natural situation ....: sources of materialistic human rights, tolerance, equality ...borrowed from islam in the first place to begin with, ironically enough ; & turned into materialistic secular ones later on ....

Even atheism, secularism, "humanism" ; materialism ...were just secondary products & side effects :lol: of that silly opium drug = ^paulinism ; ironically enough :

secularism as the new modern materialistic atheistic religion ideology today that has paulinistic roots ; ironically enough ...

"Humanism is a degenerate form of ...christianity " as had said that psychopath Nietzsche : true !

materialism is dead in fact ....neo_liberalism too ...

the Eurocentric "modernism, enlmightenment" too : proven fundamentally wrong by western anti_Eurocentrism post_modernism :

the latter as the logic consequence of "modernism" :

post_modernism that flirts with ....nihillism :

so, u see ??? : western thought w'd lead only to nihillism eventually ...at the end of the line ...

congratulations ! :cola:

ach.............