PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : 10 Western Invaders killed in Afghanistan in a single day

PaRiSCaSa
12-06-10, 11:20
It is high time that the Western governments wake up and withdraw their troops from Afghanistan.

Their policiy carried out in Afghanistan is clearly a total failure. They are losing the war they themselves created.

Now they realize they lost the war and did not reach their goal through violence, they want to negotiate. No comments.

-------------------------------------------

Nato loses 10 troops in deadly Afghanistan day

Monday, 7 June 2010 19:54 UK

Ten Nato soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan in the deadliest day in months for the International Security Assistance Force (Isaf).

In the worst of several attacks, five US soldiers died in an improvised bomb blast in east Afghanistan, the US said.

Five other Nato troops were killed in a spate of attacks across the country's restive south and east, where Isaf is battling the Taliban.

The militants have been waging a battle to overthrow the US-backed government.

The UK Ministry of Defence said no British troops were killed in Monday's attacks.

Taliban talks?

The deaths come as the last of 35,000 extra troops ordered by US President Barack Obama arrives in the country.
Continue reading the main story A Nato vehicle burns after a militant attack in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, 6 June 2010 Peace or more war for Afghans?

They are preparing for a major operation in the southern province of Kandahar - the heart of the Taliban insurgency - later this summer, says the BBC's Martin Patience in Kabul.

But with the casualty rate rising, public support for the campaign is waning, our correspondent adds. Some, both in Europe and the US, are wondering whether the fight against the Taliban is sustainable.

There are currently around 94,000 US troops in Afghanistan, and that number is expected to reach around 100,000 in line with Mr Obama's pledge to step up the anti-Taliban offensive. Nato allies contribute another 47,000 soldiers.

A plan by Afghan President Hamid Karzai to enter into peace talks with the Taliban received the backing of tribal leaders at a three-day meeting in Kabul last week.

But the group has said in the past it would only negotiate with the government once foreign troops had left the country.

Alongside this push for peace in the country, our correspondent says, the US military believes it has to get on the front foot in defeating the insurgency, increasing the pressure on the Taliban to come to the negotiating table.

Nato troops first fought in Afghanistan shortly after the September 2001 attacks on New York and Washington.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/south_asia/10260145.stm

mark61
12-06-10, 11:38
Jouw geliefde Fransen zitten er nog, last time I checked. Nederland is goddank aan het vertrekken.

Maar gefeliciteerd met je 10 dooien.

PaRiSCaSa
12-06-10, 12:08
Dit bericht is verborgen omdat mark61 op jouw negeerlijst staat.

Sorry. Change the way you communicate with people with different points of view than yours, then discussions will be possible.

Keep me informed when you are ready for that. Until then, you will stay on my blacklist.

mark61
12-06-10, 12:17
Je wil niet communiceren maar je wil wel communiceren. Lastig. Make your mind up.

Arrogante kleuter.

Leer jij je eerst maar eens te gedragen.

Iznogoodh
13-06-10, 12:33

Sorry. Change the way you communicate with people with different points of view than yours, then discussions will be possible.

Keep me informed when you are ready for that. Until then, you will stay on my blacklist.De negeerlijst? Dat lijkt me nu eens een goede plek om een hopeloos psychiatrisch geval als jij op te zetten, beste internet troll.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 12:45
De negeerlijst? Dat lijkt me nu eens een goede plek om een hopeloos psychiatrisch geval als jij op te zetten, beste internet troll.

You know what we say about people who can only insult?

If you have something interesting to say about the topic, which I doubt, please do. Otherwise, look at the top of your screen, on the right hand side. Can you see the red cross?

Thank you.

Slinger
13-06-10, 14:30

Jij bent dus ook al zo iemand die er niet tegen kan dat mensen hun mening uiten. Bij moslims komt dat wel vaker voor, heb ik gemerkt.

Maar vertel eens, wat vind jij ervan dat je landgenoten daar nog steeds actief mee doen?

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 15:44
Jij bent dus ook al zo iemand die er niet tegen kan dat mensen hun mening uiten.

You clearly have problems with English. I dissociate arguments from insults. Too many insults = blacklist. No time to waste.

Bij moslims komt dat wel vaker voor, heb ik gemerkt.

More or less than lies and killings by Jews ?

Maar vertel eens, wat vind jij ervan dat je landgenoten daar nog steeds actief mee doen?

The same as all others.

They are the victims of the US supremacy. Our governments cant go against their wishes. They are too weak.

Upon the US request, NL sent troops to both Iraq and Afghanistan. A shame.

At least, France (under Chirac) refused to send troops to Iraq.

Slinger
13-06-10, 15:57
You clearly have problems with English.

Dit is de meest domme opmerking die ik in 2010 gehoord heb. Je kiest er zelf voor om erbarmelijk steenkolenengels te gebruiken op een Nederlands forum, hoewel je wel Nederlands kunt schrijven, en verwijt dan mij, die nog zo goed is om te proberen je koeterwaals te ontcijferen dat ik geen Engels begrijp. :maf2:

I dissociate arguments from insults. Too many insults = blacklist. No time to waste.

More or less than lies and killings by Jews ?

The same as all others.

They are the victims of the US supremacy. Our governments cant go against their wishes. They are too weak.

Upon the US request, NL sent troops to both Iraq and Afghanistan. A shame.

At least, France (under Chirac) refused to send troops to Iraq.

Je spreekt je zelf tegen. Frankrijk weigerde Irak en liet dus zien uitstekend in staat te zijn om een eigen beslissing te nemen en is dus ook volledig verantwoordelijk voor de Afghanistanbeslissing. Je argument lijkt op de bekende moslimklachten over de Arabische regeringen, die zogenaamd afhankelijk zouden zijn. Zit lafheid bij jullie in de genen? Jullie moeten eens afleren dat argument te gebruiken, want het is een argument voor losers. Elk mens, elke regering is verantwoordelijk voor zijn eigen daden.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 17:00
Dit is de meest domme opmerking die ik in 2010 gehoord heb.

Gelezen of gehoord?

Truth can be hard to swallow. C'est la vie. Hoef je niet te huilen, hoor.

Je spreekt je zelf tegen. Frankrijk weigerde Irak en liet dus zien uitstekend in staat te zijn om een eigen beslissing te nemen en is dus ook volledig verantwoordelijk voor de Afghanistanbeslissing. Je argument lijkt op de bekende moslimklachten over de Arabische regeringen, die zogenaamd afhankelijk zouden zijn. Zit lafheid bij jullie in de genen? Jullie moeten eens afleren dat argument te gebruiken, want het is een argument voor losers. Elk mens, elke regering is verantwoordelijk voor zijn eigen daden.

In French, we call such an answer "du pipi de chat".

Of course France is responsible for its intervention in Afghanistan. France thinks the war is justified. I am not proud of that. And I am not defending France.

But at least, they did not support (obey) the US regarding the war in Iraq. For the simple reason that they perfectly knew it was based on lies. Every country knew it, but closed their eyes and preferred to go and create the chaos we are witnessing today in Iraq. Why? To satisfy the US wishes. Including the NL.

When will the NL dare to say NO to the US?

Today, which conclusion can we draw?

1. The intervention in Iraq is pretty much of a disaster. All governments admit it.

2. The Western troops are losing the war in Afganistan. They know they will be defeated and, as a consequence, consider negotiating.

John2
13-06-10, 17:10
Jouw geliefde Fransen zitten er nog, last time I checked. Nederland is goddank aan het vertrekken.

Maar gefeliciteerd met je 10 dooien.

Uhhh, denk het niet, misschien gedeeltelijk maar de lucht eenheden zullen er toch moeten blijven, omdat Nederland de enigste luchtmacht is die is uitgerust met opsporing installatie voor bermbommen en verborgen wapens.

John2
13-06-10, 17:12
When will the NL dare to say NO to the US?

I guess on the same moment when de Moslims will say enough to the terrorisme.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 17:24
I guess on the same moment when de Moslims will say enough to the terrorisme.

Did Afghanistan ever threaten NL in any way so that you suddenly decide to send troops?

John2
13-06-10, 18:08
Did Afghanistan ever threaten NL in any way so that you suddenly decide to send troops?
Who decide to send troops?
Maybe Afghanistan has ask for help to the UN?
I only know that Holland has send troups for help, protect and fight the terror there.
Maybe you have to take a look there and ask what they are doing?

Iznogoodh
13-06-10, 19:27
Waarom plaatst iedereen hier berichten in het Engels? Die gek PaRiSCaSa verstaat duidelijk Nederlands.

Bart.NL
13-06-10, 19:31
Bij copy+paste werk is het wel handig.

Iznogoodh
13-06-10, 19:35
De nick PaRiSCaSa wordt door dezelfde persoon gebruikt als DNA. Die man is gek, op ziekelijke wijze uit op aandacht.

Bart.NL
13-06-10, 19:39
Dat kun je niet zeker weten zolang je de ip-nummers niet hebt.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 19:52
I only know that Holland has send troups for help, protect and fight the terror there.

:haha: probably like in Iraq.

So funny...

Iznogoodh
13-06-10, 20:54
Dat kun je niet zeker weten zolang je de ip-nummers niet hebt.Dus hebben we te maken met een aantal clowns (Eldorado, DNA, PaRiSCaSa en zo) dat op min of meer hetzelfde moment onafhankelijk van elkaar heeft besloten om via onnodig gebruik van het Engels hier te communiceren en dat steeds op de meest treiterige wijze? Het gaat hier m.i. om een en dezelfde , niet meer te redden gek.

Slinger
13-06-10, 22:21

Jij wint met glans de prijs voor de domste opmerkingen van het decennium in het slechtste Engels. Wel eens van de VN gehoord?

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 23:05
I give up.

There is a concentration of retarded people on this forum that no other place can equal.

Unbelievable. But true.

mark61
13-06-10, 23:30
I dissociate arguments from insults.

Je bent een wandelende belediging. Van goede smaak, van intelligentie, van beschaving.

En leer es Nederlands, als je hier wilt babbelen.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 23:48
Pressure on Dutch to stay in Uruzgan (update)

Pressure is mounting on the Netherlands to keep its troops in Afghanistan past next year's deadline following US president Barak Obama's decision to send an extra 30,000 soldiers to the country.

The Telegraaf reports that US secretary of state Hillary Clinton phoned Dutch foreign minister Maxime Verhagen last week urging him to keep Dutch soldiers in the region.

Sources close to the cabinet told the paper Clinton found it ironic that the Dutch are on the point of withdrawal at the same time as the US is poised to adopt the Dutch approach. The Dutch policy in Afghanistan, which focuses on building bridges with the local community, has been widely praised.

Verhagen, who is in Athens, declined to give any details of the conversation, the paper said.

Opposition

The Netherlands is set to withdraw its 2,000 soldiers and support staff from the southern region of Uruzgan from next August and a majority of MPs is opposed to any further delay.

NOS tv reports that Dutch defense minister Eimert van Middelkoop has also been in conversation with US under secretary for defence Michèle Flournoy while Peter van Uhm, the Netherlands's head of the armed forces, has been phoned by Michael Mullen, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.

The broadcaster says both Verhagen and Middelkoop are looking at the options for extending the Dutch role in the region.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/12/pressure_mounts_on_dutch_to_st.php

John2
13-06-10, 23:48
:haha: probably like in Iraq.

So funny...

I don't know what is funny about war?
But sometime you has to fight to protect people.

PaRiSCaSa
13-06-10, 23:53
I don't know what is funny about war?
But sometime you has to fight to protect people.

Dutch were supposed to withdraw from Afghanistan.

The US urged them to stay.

What happened finally? I am not aware of the news.

Did NL stay?

Slinger
14-06-10, 00:02
I give up.

There is a concentration of retarded people on this forum that no other place can equal.

Unbelievable. But true.

Alweer zo'n domme opmerking: je tegenstanders in een debat voor achterlijk uitmaken. En dat nog wel in het meest slechte Engels dat je kunt bedenken. Je hebt in elk geval laten zien dat je geen enkele taal goed genoeg beheerst om je adequaat uit te drukken: Nederlands niet, Frans niet en Engels al helemaal niet. Misschien moet je overstappen op Marokkaans?

mark61
14-06-10, 00:10
Pressure on Dutch to stay in Uruzgan (update)

Dat was een half jaar geleden, druif. Het kabinet is gevallen, er zijn verkiezingen geweest.

Zeker even gemist. Onbenul.

mark61
14-06-10, 00:11

Did NL stay?

Als je niet aware bent moet je geen onzin rondstrooien.

Slinger
14-06-10, 00:12

Did NL stay?

Je bent je helemaal bewust van niets. Je weet niets en wilt toch meediscussieren.

mark61
14-06-10, 00:18
Speciaal voor onze koloniale kneus die eerst begint te blèren en dan een paar dagen later vraagt wat er eigenlijk aan de hand is.

Als je geen idee hebt waarover je lult moet je je klep houden.

Nederland gaat weg, je koloniale meesters blijven nog even.

Des élections législatives anticipées seront organisées le 9 juin aux Pays-Bas, après le retrait samedi du Parti travailliste de la coalition gouvernementale, en raison de son opposition au maintien des troupes néerlandaises en Afghanistan. Le gouvernement gérera les affaires courantes d'ici là, a annoncé, mardi 23 février, le premier ministre démissionnaire, Jan Peter Balkenende.

La reine a accepté la démission des douze ministres et secrétaires d'Etat du Parti travailliste (PvdA), avait indiqué auparavant le service d'information du royaume. Leurs portefeuilles ont été attribués aux ministres des deux autres partis de l'ancienne coalition gouvernementale, le Parti chrétien-démocrate (CDA) de M. Balkenende et le petit parti social-protestant Union chrétienne (CU).

Le quatrième gouvernement dirigé par Jan Peter Balkenende, qui occupe ses fonctions depuis 2007, était tombé samedi avec le retrait de la coalition gouvernementale du Parti travailliste, opposé à tout maintien des troupes néerlandaises dans la province d'Uruzgan (sud de l'Afghanistan) au-delà du mois d'août, pour un an supplémentaire, souhaité par l'OTAN.