PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Google & The Dead Sea Scrolls Digitization Project !

Harts intelligentie
21-10-10, 20:29
"Google to make Dead Sea Scrolls available online for free : Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library Comes To Life Soon !

http://www.devicemag.com/2010/10/19/google-to-make-dead-sea-scrolls-available-online-for-free-leon-levy-dead-sea-scrolls-digital-library-comes-to-life-soon/

Harts intelligentie
21-10-10, 20:35
The main question is :

why did israel wait all this time to "release " those Dead Sea Scrolls to the larger public : why were all those secrecy & silence around those scrolls for so long ???

Harts intelligentie
21-10-10, 20:37
The main question is :

why did israel wait all this time to "release " those Dead Sea Scrolls to the larger public : why were all those secrecy & silence around those scrolls for so long ???

= The muslim christian jewish controversy in relation to those Scrolls remains heated up as ever ...

Abu_Hurayrah
21-10-10, 20:44
Perhaps because it didn't come up to their mind to digitize these scrolls?

For it is not the smallest company who gives their support to digitize them with search functionality.

Do you think it will harm Christians and Jews, going even more astray with their beliefs or the opposite?

Harts intelligentie
21-10-10, 20:53
Perhaps because it didn't come up to their mind to digitize these scrolls?

For it is not the smallest company who gives their support to digitize them with search functionality.

Do you think it will harm Christians and Jews, going even more astray with their beliefs or the opposite?

i was talking about the fact that israel had kept those scrolls away from the public eye for so long : God knows what those enemies of the truth israelis were doing with those scrolls all that time :

fact is is that a certain French researcher scientist had said earlier that some parts of those scrolls were talking about the arrival of prophet Ahmed later on = Mohammed ....

u know as well as i do that Jesus , Moses ....predicted the arrival of Mohammed in the original Toral, Evangelie ...but were either removed or kept secret ...those predictions in relation to Mohammed for example ...

Those scrolls that were dated between 3 centuries before 1 century after Christ ...........

The controversy remains ...

They say those scrolls are authentic , don't know ...

were those scrolls a part of the truth or were just falsifications, don't know ...

Harts intelligentie
21-10-10, 21:39
Google : ben benieuwd...

ronald
21-10-10, 21:58
The main question is :

= The muslim christian jewish controversy in relation to those Scrolls remains heated up as ever ...

He? Je had gewoon naar het Israel Museum in Jerusalem kunnen stappen hoor. Of naar de Hebrew University. Je moet dan wel even Hebreeuws leren. Wat loop je weer te conspiratief te denken?

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dode_Zee-rollen

Bart.NL
22-10-10, 06:33
He? Je had gewoon naar het Israel Museum in Jerusalem kunnen stappen hoor. Of naar de Hebrew University. Je moet dan wel even Hebreeuws leren. Wat loop je weer te conspiratief te denken?

Hebreeuws is misschien wel een uitvinding van de Joden om de inhoud van de dode zee rollen geheim te houden :maf2:

Harts intelligentie
22-10-10, 18:42

:lol:

U make it sound as if israel is a "normal" peaceful country everybody can enter .....

(well, it's an illegal "state" that will disappear , soon enough )

maar goed :

Ik ben een groot vijand van zionisme & israel, remember :

Ik mag niet naar Jerusalem reizen : kan je me daarbij helpen ??? zodat die nieuwe moffen me zouden kunnen toelaten daar ???

P.S.: Dead sea scrolls were kept away from the public eye for so long : that's a fact ....

Do Tell me about the content of those scrolls & what u do think about them ???

Harts intelligentie
22-10-10, 18:55
Hebreeuws is misschien wel een uitvinding van de Joden om de inhoud van de dode zee rollen geheim te houden :maf2:

I didn't know u were so "funny" :lol: :tover:

P.S.: By the way :

I've been re_reading the following book : "From hand to mouth : The origins of language " by Michael C.Corballis who tries to "prove" that animals ' hand gestures were the origins of human language :

see how people still talk with their hands nowadays, even on the phone ... :

a nice entertaining book , but fundamentally wrong because language is also a matter of the human spirit ....

Evolution can't explain the existence of the human spirit but via materialistic reductionistic 1 sided, 1 dimentional approaches .....

Amazing how those materialistic evolutionary frealks use some associations, analogies .....as facts , how they try to fit facts into their materialistic visions of Man, life, the universe, the world ....

In other words :

Since materialism as an ideology & materialistic paradigms still dominate in exact sciences, in human sciences nowadays , including in anthropology, history writing , archeology ...i wonder how those above mentioned scrolls will be approahed or studied ???? :

via materialistic scientific approaches, via religious ones ....????

Harts intelligentie
25-10-10, 19:01
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!