PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : The Planet of the Apes II : The Return of Humanity !

Sallahddin
13-03-11, 18:27
"The Planet of the Apes II : The Return of Humanity !

Source : Past _present _ future :

""islam as the one & only Arch of Noe , as a "time machine" :

Islam defeating this western materialistic secular atheistic "civilization of western white "apes " (just a metaphor , folks :lol: ) without a heart or soul in the future :

Considering the current sad confusing darkness & situation in the world , i said to myself : let's get on board of our time machine to explore the glory times of islam in the past to get some inspiration : when i came back from the past to the current present _future , i realised again how this western civilization of white "apes" had taken over our planet humanity gotta be liberated from : i realised how the fall of muslims was so terrible for humanity !

Disappointed in that fact & hard reality , i "cursed" those muslims, jews & christians responsible for the rise of western materialism : muslims because they betrayed islam in many ways & therefore went down leaving a vaccum , jews because they changed their religion, & christians who made a silly joke _lie of the great noble message of jewish prophet _human Jesus , making the rising materialistic west hate all religions in the process while building its "renaissance " & "enlightenmenbt" on the ruines & ashes of christianity , on muslim heritage & on the old Greek_ Roman heritage paving the way for the rise of the new Roman empire in the process !

So, i said to myself : let's take a look at the future : my curiosity was irresistible in that regard :

what i saw in the future filled my heart with joy & delight beyond any words or description :

I saw the glorious return of islam : at the global level this time :

The good news is also that most of those western white "apes" have become humans again by embracing & practicing islam as such !

It almost all made sense to me : past _present & future are 1 , but not the same :

the one leading to the other while making part of each other !

I understood what time is somehow : time as just a relative concept : just a temporary bridge to after _time :

In order to go from before _time to after _time , we had to cross that bridge of time : we had to pass the test of time ....

To be continued ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcn8LpwlPo&feature=related

Sallahddin
13-03-11, 18:50
Humanity gotta be liberated from this western materialistic secular atheistic "civilization" of western white "apes" without a soul or heart indeed that had taken over our planet for more than 5 centuries now .............

only islam can & will do that indeed , in due time ....

Sallahddin
13-03-11, 19:06

fisherman1969
13-03-11, 19:06
Het is niet om te pesten maar alles is de schuld van ...Het westen.
Het is alweer het oude liedje eenmaal zing je allemaal, ja steeds weer het zelfde liedje:
Het is de schuld van het kapitaal !!
Waar het Westen nu ruim 67 jaar geleden al achter kwam ,moet door het (Oosten) nog eerst gelezen worden daarna dringt het langzaam tot hun door dat ze elkaar uitmoorden.
Maar dat duurd helaas nog wel even voorlopig zijn ze druk met elkaar de (boze vinger ) toe te wijzen en zijn het met een ding samen eens !..................................>....>
Zie bovenste gedeelte in het blauw weergegeven .
:vreemd: mensen heb je toch he?

Sallahddin
13-03-11, 19:07
Het is niet om te pesten maar alles is de schuld van ...Het westen.
Het is alweer het oude liedje eenmaal zing je allemaal, ja steeds weer het zelfde liedje:
Het is de schuld van het kapitaal !!
Waar het Westen nu ruim 67 jaar geleden al achter kwam ,moet door het (Oosten) nog eerst gelezen worden daarna dringt het langzaam tot hun door dat ze elkaar uitmoorden.
Maar dat duurd helaas nog wel even voorlopig zijn ze druk met elkaar de (boze vinger ) toe te wijzen en zijn het met een ding samen eens !..................................>....>
Zie bovenste gedeelte in het blauw weergegeven .
:vreemd: mensen heb je toch he?

nee,da's niet wat ik bedoel : lees wat ik zei dan ...thanks ! :zwaai:

fisherman1969
13-03-11, 19:46
nee,da's niet wat ik bedoel : lees wat ik zei dan ...thanks ! :zwaai:
:watte?:is niet wat je bedoeld ?
Gelukkig begrijp je er iets van het begin is er !
O, ja ik was vergeten dat Israel wel is waar in het ,,Oosten,, ligt maar dat geeft niet gemaks halve vallen ze onder de noemer ...Het Westen,,.

Sallahddin
14-03-11, 12:12
O, ja ik was vergeten dat Israel wel is waar in het ,,Oosten,, ligt maar dat geeft niet gemaks halve vallen ze onder de noemer ...Het Westen,,.

Did u read or watch "the planet of the apes" ??? : darwin's evolution theory in relation to Man reversed :

I have been using that metahor in relation to materialism & islam , that's all :

This materialistic "civilization" of white apes that had been taking over our planet humanity gotta be liberated from gotta & will be defeated in the long run for the benefit of all humanity :

nuance : western "civilization" that has some elements of truth as every civilization has , as every culture, belief, thoughtstream, ideologies ...have ...

Sallahddin
14-03-11, 13:03
:lol:

:zwaai:

Sallahddin
14-03-11, 18:25

vervolg :

:lol:

Sallahddin
14-03-11, 19:52
Let's hope to get rid of this materialistic "civilization" of white apes :lol: , soon enough , during our own life times ....even though it contains some elements of truth because materialism is fundamentally wrong ...

Sallahddin
14-03-11, 20:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcn8LpwlPo&feature=related