PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : IK Trek Mijn Eerder Woorden Terug Met Betrekking Tot Bin Laden /Al Qaeda :

Sallahddin
08-05-11, 21:13
IK Trek Mijn Eerder Woorden Terug Met Betrekking Tot Bin Laden /Al Qaeda :

Source : My Own human conscience , self_reflections, auto_critics :

I have many reasons to reconsider most of my previous words & statements concerning Bin laden & that so_called AL Qaeda :

as follows , among other reasons :

_I_ The US is a master in deceit, lies, propaganda , manipulations, desinformation ...at many levels , especially when it comes to the enemies or the alleged enemies of the US such as that so_called AL Qaeda & Bin Laden !

So, it's therefore extremely difficult to make a difference between truths & lies on the matter !

It's not even sure that AL Qaeda had perpetrated the 9/11 !

so, most of us don't see the real reality or truth !

_II_ AL Qaeda & Bin Laden were mis_used by the US in order to justify its own neo_imperialism by promoting some sort of "moderate" secular islam that would make islam allegedely no longer an obstacle to further western domination in the Arab & so_called muslim worlds , via imposing western materialistic consumption cultures & materialistic a_moral liberal ethics : kantian, contractarianist, utilitarianist .....

_III_Arab & muslim dictatorships used that so_called "war on terror" to their own benefit !

__IV_ It's not even sure that that so_called AL Qaeda had perpetrated the 9/11 or other attacks !

_V_Islam strictly forbidds the targeting of civilians , women, children, old people , & even plants, animals, landscapes ....even in times of war ! , even though there are some other nuances in islam on the matter , especially when the enemy wouldn't respect those islamic ethics of war by targeting muslim civilians deliberately for example ...

_VI_ so, beside the fact that i am not such an "expert" on islam , Al Qaeda , or on the evil deceits, lies, desinformation, propaganda ...of the west in relation to islam & in relation to the enemies of the west :

I don't posess enough data or knowledge on the matter that would qualify me to say some true things on the matter :

so, i prefer to be silent on the matter !

_vII_ we all talk too much here & elsewhere about everything & nothing without any or enough data & knowledge, experience ...to back our talk :

we all get our data from the media , from western & other governments , from the economic power , from politics , from the so_called elite ................

But very few people in this world know the real facts , i guess, not to mention God of course !

So, therefore , i don't wanna look or sound like an idiot or fool by talking about matters very few people in this world know about !

_ VIII_ few people here & elsewhere are interested in the actual truth , whatever that is indeed , so ...

_IX_ U guys talk the talk but can u really walk the walk ???

_X_ These are very confusing times too where truth is the main victim & where many events & things in this world are cooked behind the scenes , so we do see only the top of the iceberg , or not even that :

we certainly see only what some elite or shadow global "government" want us to see, so ...

Thanks; appreciate !

ELdorado
08-05-11, 21:25

we are all relatively ignorant fools , more or less, the one more or less than the other :

The fact that what we do know is really almost nothing compared to what we do not know is reason enough for us all to be cautious enough about pointing the condemning finger in any direction but the sure proven one without any shadow of a doubt ....

Our ignorance of us all not only kills , but is also a weapon of mass_destruction :

So, let's therefore have at least the decency not to judge anyone or anything without conclusive beyond doubt evidence ........

let's have the decency to shut up , considering our ignorance ...

ELdorado
08-05-11, 21:26

Abu_Hurayrah
08-05-11, 21:35
Het is een goede zaak dat je de Jihaad van Usama bin Laden en al-Qaida afkeurt Sallahddin.

Want hun Jihaad is bid'a en het schaadt de Moslims en helaas zullen deze khawaaridj blijven doorgaan totdat ze achter de Dajjaal vechten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBXt-cQcyuo

Harts intelligentie
08-05-11, 21:45
Het is een goede zaak dat je de Jihaad van Usama bin Laden en al-Qaida afkeurt Sallahddin.

Want hun Jihaad is bid'a en het schaadt de Moslims en helaas zullen deze khawaaridj blijven doorgaan totdat ze achter de Dajjaal vechten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBXt-cQcyuo

I am confused about the whole thing indeed : i do have my doubts about u too : :lol:

what if the enemy targets muslim civilians deliberately as israel & the US have been doing ???

Bin Laden had gone astray , i guess ........

i Gotta have enough data & knowledge to say anything on any matter ...so :

ik bemoei me er niet meer mee : i prefer silence out of ignorance !

thanks anyway !

Eke
08-05-11, 21:57

we are all relatively ignorant fools , more or less, the one more or less than the other :

The fact that what we do know is really almost nothing compared to what we do not know is reason enough for us all to be cautious enough about pointing the condemning finger in any direction but the sure proven one without any shadow of a doubt ....

Our ignorance of us all not only kills , but is also a weapon of mass_destruction :

So, let's therefore have at least the decency not to judge anyone or anything without conclusive beyond doubt evidence ........

let's have the decency to shut up , considering our ignorance ...

Elke dag lezen we in de krant weer nieuwe gegevens die licht werpen op de zaak...dan denk je HE, zit dat zo ?

Maar die groei van kennis geldt natuurlijk voor veel topiconderwerpen.. Je moet de vrijheid hebben om bij te kunnen sturen en niet vastgepind te worden op je eerdere uitspraken.

Wat betreft die dood van OBL, dit is een ernstige zaak waarbij veel speelt wat wij niet weten dan na grondige verdieping.Of pas over 50 jaar zullen weten..

In ieder geval heeft het ook te maken met escalatie..en geweld brengt geweld voort als je er niet iets anders tegenover stelt. Wie zijn de verliezers...de bevolking van een land/regio/plaats.

Martin Luther King stelt voor om het licht tegenover de duisternis te plaatsen.....Bedankt voor jouw wijze woorden, Sallahddin.

Eke
08-05-11, 22:06
what if the enemy targets muslim civilians deliberately as israel & the US have been doing ???

!

Dan krijg je dus een perpetuum mobile......een eindeloze strijd met vele onschuldige doden.

Je denkt dat normale soldaten opzettelijk gewone burgers neerschieten ? Ik heb weleens een filmpje gezien van zo'n toestand, maar dat was uitzonderlijk, niet de normale gang van zaken dus. Het is ook strafbaar.

Harts intelligentie
08-05-11, 22:29
Elke dag lezen we in de krant weer nieuwe gegevens die licht werpen op de zaak...dan denk je HE, zit dat zo ?

Maar die groei van kennis geldt natuurlijk voor veel topiconderwerpen.. Je moet de vrijheid hebben om bij te kunnen sturen en niet vastgepind te worden op je eerdere uitspraken.

Wat betreft die dood van OBL, dit is een ernstige zaak waarbij veel speelt wat wij niet weten dan na grondige verdieping.Of pas over 50 jaar zullen weten..

In ieder geval heeft het ook te maken met escalatie..en geweld brengt geweld voort als je er niet iets anders tegenover stelt. Wie zijn de verliezers...de bevolking van een land/regio/plaats.

Martin Luther King stelt voor om het licht tegenover de duisternis te plaatsen.....Bedankt voor jouw wijze woorden, Sallahddin.

Hi, schat :

ja, ok, OBL is dead : that's not the point :

I am talking about the whole propaganda around it : very confusing , presenting OBL as absolute evil & the west as absolute angels :

while the west & israel don't wanna acknowledge their own crimes that had provoked the creation of AL Qaeda for example : they are in denial , blaming the victim as usual & projecting their own fears, wrongdoings, demons, failures, crimes ...bad sides ...on the other, don't know ...

denial is indeed a serious obstacle to peace , progress, to any human understanding ...

& there can be no peace without justice !

The west is neither absolute evil nor absolute good , the same goes for muslims & others : while the west presents itself as absolute good against the so_called absolute evil OBL : makes no sense :

while there is in fact neither absolute evil nor absolute good when it comes to humans individuals, nations, cultures, thoughtstreams , beliefs, ideologies ...........

we hebben allemaal de neiging tot goed & tot het kwaad : or as Chrsitopher Columbus once said about evil & good within & outside of ourselves :

"heaven & hell exist on earth too & we also do carry them around within ourselves wherever we go "

he knew what he was talking about because he experienced first hand how humans can, become evil when those Spanish conquistadors conducted those bloody massacres against the native S.Americans at that time ............

we werden allemaal als goede mensen geboren : de culturen, opvoeding, biologie, ecologie, educatie, onderwijs , de matschappijen, geloven ,ideologieen ............veranderen dat !

Ik geloof diep in mijn hart dat alleen islam matches our good innate nature , the other beliefs more or less ..........islam that had always warned against extremism , fanatism , intolerance, injustice, oppression , fruitless violence ...........

The US is a master in deceit , lies, propaganda, desinformation , manipulations, ............

we will never know the real facts , i guess :

they manufacture their story the way they want them to be :

see how an adviser of war criminal Bush junior once said :

"we are an empire now, we can create our own reality"

what we read in or watch on the media are cooked & cold served meals they present to us to swallow : the truth is the main victim indeed :

see the kennedy assassination ......................

There's some sort of global government of shadow directing & manufacturing what we gotta see ............

so, we have to be very carefull about what we say or think : we might be hurting people or calling for violence out of ignorance :

we gotta be very responsible : without enough data or knowledge, experience ...we have to have the decency to shut up & say "we don't know or no comment" !

we will be hold responsible for our words & deeds by God at the end of the line , so ...

thanks, darling ! Gotta go : gotta watch my mouth : my own ignorance must make me more humble ...

Good night !
:zwaai:

Eke
08-05-11, 23:01
we gotta be very responsible : without enough data or knowledge, experience ...we have to have the decency to shut up & say "we don't know or no comment" !

we will be hold responsible for our words & deeds by God at the end of the line , so ...

thanks, darling ! Gotta go : gotta watch my mouth : my own ignorance must make me more humble ...

Good night !

Okay, Sallah : husssshhhhhhh ...... and do realise that most people on our earth are good people, where-ever they live....

Goodnight and thank you :zwaai:

Abu_Hurayrah
08-05-11, 23:05
I am confused about the whole thing indeed : i do have my doubts about u too : :lol:

Als je twijfels hebt dan moet je jezelf tot de geleerden van deze ummah wenden: http://ulamaa.com

Als je twijfels over mij hebt, dan kan ik je zeggen dat ik in plaats van mijn intellect en mijn begeerten de 'Aqeedah van de Profeet salAllahu 'alayhi wa salam als richtlijn probeer te hanteren in mijn standpunten. Dus weet wat je in twijfel trekt of vraag om bewijs.

Dat is geen vrijbrief om op eigen houtje Jihaad te gaan voeren, Jihaad behoort onder een legitieme overheid gevoerd te worden.

Bin Laden had gone astray , i guess ........

Ik ben blij dat we het daarover eens zijn.

i Gotta have enough data & knowledge to say anything on any matter ...so :

Niet alleen jij hebt kennis nodig, iedereen. Daarom adviseer ik jou en mezelf om kennis over de Islam te zoeken van het wieg tot aan het graf. En dan wel de kennis op zo'n manier dat het het begrip van de Sahaba reflecteert en niet die van de mensen van begeerten die hun intellecten voor de openbaring plaatsen.

ik bemoei me er niet meer mee : i prefer silence out of ignorance !

thanks anyway !

Dat is altijd verstandig en heel goed dat je ons die goede eigenschap in herinnering brengt.

Wa salam

Spoetnik
08-05-11, 23:07
Kom Salla, je mag best rouwen voor ome Osama.

Abu_Hurayrah
08-05-11, 23:08
Kom Salla, je mag best rouwen voor ome Osama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJEob3oYUOA

Pizzaman
08-05-11, 23:41
Het siert je Sallah, dat je afstand neemt van het gedachtengoed van Bin Laden.
Zo'n vent, die beweert de islam te vertegenwoordigen, maakt in z'n eentje meer stuk dan 1000 vreedzame moslims ooit goed kunnen maken.

BoerHarms
09-05-11, 04:57

I have many reasons to reconsider most of my previous words & statements concerning Bin laden & that so_called AL Qaeda :

_I_ The US is a master in deceit, lies, propaganda , manipulations, desinformation ...at many levels , especially when it comes to the enemies or the alleged enemies of the US such as that so_called AL Qaeda & Bin Laden !

So, it's therefore extremely difficult to make a difference between truths & lies on the matter !

_II_ AL Qaeda & Bin Laden were mis_used by the US in order to justify its own neo_imperialism by promoting some sort of "moderate" secular islam that would make islam allegedely no longer an obstacle to further western domination in the Arab & so_called muslim worlds , via imposing western materialistic consumption cultures & materialistic a_moral liberal ethics : kantian, contractarianist, utilitarianist .....

_III_Arab & muslim dictatorships used that so_called "war on terror" to their own benefit !

__IV_ It's not even sure that that so_called AL Qaeda had perpetrated the 9/11 or other attacks !

_V_Islam strictly forbidds the targeting of civilians , women, children, old people , & even plants, animals, landscapes ....even in times of war ! , even though there are some other nuances in islam on the matter , especially when the enemy wouldn't respect those islamic ethics of war by targeting muslim civilians deliberately for example ...

_VI_ so, beside the fact that i am not such an "expert" on islam , Al Qaeda , or on the evil deceits, lies, desinformation, propaganda ...of the west in relation to islam & in relation to the enemies of the west :

I don't posess enough data or knowledge on the matter that would qualify me to say some true things on the matter :

_vII_ we all talk too much here & elsewhere about everything & nothing without any or enough data & knowledge, experience ...to back our talk :

we all get our data from the media , from western & other governments , from the economic power , from politics , from the so_called elite ................

But very few people in this world know the real facts , i guess, not to mention God of course !

So, therefore , i don't wanna look or sound like an idiot or fool by talking about matters very few people in this world know about !

_ VIII_ few people here & elsewhere are interested in the actual truth , whatever that is indeed , so ...

_X_ These are very confusing times too where truth is the main victim & where many events & things in this world are cooked behind the scenes , so we do see only the top of the iceberg , or not even that :

we certainly see only what some elite or shadow global "government" want us to see, so ...

Thanks; appreciate !

We weten ook wel dat de adminstratie in US een grote leugen is, maar dat is het overal waar macht is.

Waar macht is , daar is wellust en hebzucht, de machtige willen steeds meer, openlijk schuilen ze zich achter HUN God/Allah om alleen de buitenwereld te laten zien hoe goed ze zijn.

Natuurlijk kunnen de meeste 4Kafir prikkers hier beamen dat US ook niet alles is, maar ja als je mag kiezen onder de plak van de US president of een van de Moslim-dictators dan is de keuze al heel gauw gemaakt.

vergeet niet dat men openlijk onderzoeken mag voeren tegen US , men mag het Westen openlijk bekritiseren, je mag hier van alles roepen en schrijven op dit forum.

Zou je dit in een van die dictoriale landen doen dan weet je bijvoorbaat de uitslag al.

We weten best wel dat ook het Westen , zaken doen en deden tegen de mensheid die niet door de beugel kunnen,konden.

Maar ja, er komen wel onderzoeken uit het Westen die deze zaken onderzoeken en publiekelijk veroordelen.

Het is zo makkelijk maar steeds die boze vinger naar de regeringsleiders de wijzen. Maar er zijn genoeg westerse instanties die proberen die Leiders in toom te houden.

Als we kijke naar de opstanden in het Midden Oosten tegen het regime, ja nu komen ook daar de wantoestanden naar boven wat deze dictators hun eigen geloofsgenoten aandoen. Waarom, men heeft angst voor verlies van hun aanzicht,hebzucht en wellust.

Nogmaals, US en het Westen is ook niet alles, maar het is wel voor mij het beste system op dit moment waar ik kan in en mee leven.

Als het op neer komt moet je toch tenslotte voor jezelf vechten, klink misschien egoistisch, maar het is zo.

Misschien wilde OBL ook de misstanden/daden enz van het US publiekelijk maken, alleen helaas zijn acties waren nu dan ook niet van een aard waarin de meeste zich konden vinden,
Had ie dit nu gedaan door onderzoeken en publicaties dan denk ik wel dat ie misschien meer bijval heeft gekregen.

De waarheid???? Ja, wat is de waarheid.
Daar komen we nooit achter, tenzij je zelf op onderzoek uitgaat, maar ook dan tref je vele gesloten deuren aan.

Een voorbeeld was de Bijlmerramp, ik heb toedertijd het boek gelezen, Going Down,.. was de titel,
De journalist trof veel gesloten deuren aan hoe dichter ie bij de waarheid komt. Ook had ie zelfs, ja hier in Nederland (vrijwel zeker door buitenlandse druk) voor zijn leven te vrezen.

Ben blij met je schrijven hoe je er over denkt en hoe andere dictators vele zaken misbruiken om eigen voordeel uit te behalen.

Slinger
09-05-11, 11:05

Thanks; appreciate !

Waarom denk je niet beter na, voordat je iets zegt?

SZA-Apart
09-05-11, 11:23
We weten ook wel dat de adminstratie in US een grote leugen ......... eigen voordeel uit te behalen.

Yay, nuance! Wellicht aan dovemansoren gericht?

Global government? De wereld wordt bestuurt door toeval, chaos en de waan van de dag.

Het constante wijzen naar anderen, bedenken van complot theorieën en het houden van wrok..... het leid alleen naar meer van het zelfde, naar niks.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 12:55
Als je twijfels hebt dan moet je jezelf tot de geleerden van deze ummah wenden: http://ulamaa.com

Als je twijfels over mij hebt, dan kan ik je zeggen dat ik in plaats van mijn intellect en mijn begeerten de 'Aqeedah van de Profeet salAllahu 'alayhi wa salam als richtlijn probeer te hanteren in mijn standpunten. Dus weet wat je in twijfel trekt of vraag om bewijs.

Dat is geen vrijbrief om op eigen houtje Jihaad te gaan voeren, Jihaad behoort onder een legitieme overheid gevoerd te worden.

Ik ben blij dat we het daarover eens zijn.

Niet alleen jij hebt kennis nodig, iedereen. Daarom adviseer ik jou en mezelf om kennis over de Islam te zoeken van het wieg tot aan het graf. En dan wel de kennis op zo'n manier dat het het begrip van de Sahaba reflecteert en niet die van de mensen van begeerten die hun intellecten voor de openbaring plaatsen.

Dat is altijd verstandig en heel goed dat je ons die goede eigenschap in herinnering brengt.

Wa salam

Thanks !

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 12:57
Okay, Sallah : husssshhhhhhh ...... and do realise that most people on our earth are good people, where-ever they live....

Goodnight and thank you :zwaai:

Don't mention it ...thanks !

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 13:02
Waarom denk je niet beter na, voordat je iets zegt?

Ja,ja : ik doe niets anders :

can u tell me who killed kennedy ??? or can u prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that the 9/11 was perpetrated by that so_called Al Qaeda ???

why OBL was buried in the ocean ??? why those "brave" SEALS never intended to capture OBL alive ???

The US played the rol of a judge , jury & DA at the same time :

don't u think OBL deserves a fair trial ???

even the nazis had their Nuremberg trials ...

can u ??? ...can u ???... a billion can u ???

read what i said :

there must be some sort of global government of shadow telling us what to see , what to think, what to feel ..........we see only the top of the iceberg or not even that : i am not gonna repeat myself again ...

very few people on this planet know the real truth & reality about what's going on ....

Slinger
09-05-11, 13:05
Ja,ja : ik doe niets anders :

can u tell me who killed kennedy ??? or can u prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that the 9/11 was perpetrated by that so_called Al Qaeda ???

why OBL was buried in the ocean ??? why those "brave" SEALS never intended to capture OBL alive ???

The US played the rol of a judge , jury & DA at the same time :

don't u think OBL deserves a fair trial ???

even the nazis had their Nuremberg trials ...

can u ??? ...can u ???... a billion can u ???

read what i said :

there must be some sort of global government of shadow telling us what to see , what to think, what to feel ..........we see only the top of the iceberg or not even that : i am not gonna repeat myself again ...

very few people on this planet know the real truth & reality about what's going on ....

Als je nou eens ophoudt met complotdenken, dan kom je al een heel eind met een heleboel antwoorden.

Mark
09-05-11, 13:06
hmmm nu is de enige osama promotor nog yehiyaashaya :(

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 13:08
Het siert je Sallah, dat je afstand neemt van het gedachtengoed van Bin Laden.
Zo'n vent, die beweert de islam te vertegenwoordigen, maakt in z'n eentje meer stuk dan 1000 vreedzame moslims ooit goed kunnen maken.

Ik neem ook afstand van deze hypocriet onrechtvaardig crimineel westen & zijn onvoorwaardelijk steun aan zionazi evil illegal terrorist war criminal racist usurpator israel ..

Ik neem ook afstand van al die "moslim" crimineel dictaturen die werden actief gesteund door het "democratisch" westen ...

Ik neem afstand van meest gedoe op deze gek planeet ..

was er maar een onbewoond eiland ergens op deze planeet waar we in vrede kunnen leven zonder enig contact met of info van deze rest van de wereld ...

Slinger
09-05-11, 13:10
Ik neem ook afstand van deze hypocriet onrechtvaardig crimineel westen & zijn onvoorwaardelijk steun aan zionazi evil illegal terrorist war criminal racist usurpator israel ..

Ik neem ook afstand van al die "moslim" crimineel dictaturen die werden actief gesteund door het "democratisch" westen ...

was er maar een onbewoond eiland ergens op deze planeet waar we in vrede kunnen leven zonder enig contact met of info van deze rest van de wereld ...

En dan.....

kwam je tot de ontdekking dat je jezelf had meegenomen...

Mark
09-05-11, 13:13

Ik ben net terug van de Malediven: het is paradijs, islamitisch en ze hebben 800 onbewoonde eilanden :D

SZA-Apart
09-05-11, 13:14

Pas op dat de bomen geen complot tegen je vormen.

"More things in politics happen by accident or exhaustion than happen by conspiracy."
Jeff Greenfield

Umarvlie
09-05-11, 13:25
Ik ben net terug van de Malediven: het is paradijs, islamitisch en ze hebben 800 onbewoonde eilanden :D

795, 756, 734, shit .. niet bij te houden met het stijgen van de waterspiegel...

mark61
09-05-11, 13:27

En over 10 jaar staat het onder water :cheefbek:

Mark
09-05-11, 13:27
795, 756, 734, shit .. niet bij te houden met het stijgen van de waterspiegel...

:D ja daarom ben ik nu gegaan, over een paar jaar is het allemaal weg

Mark
09-05-11, 13:28
Maar je kan Malediven nu niet vergelijken met andere bestemmingen in Europa of caribien.
Enige plek waar ik ben geweest wat vergelijkbaar is is Cook Islands, Tahiti en Fiji. Maar die bestemmingen zijn veel drukker.

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 13:36
We weten ook wel dat de adminstratie in US een grote leugen is, maar dat is het overal waar macht is.

Waar macht is , daar is wellust en hebzucht, de machtige willen steeds meer, openlijk schuilen ze zich achter HUN God/Allah om alleen de buitenwereld te laten zien hoe goed ze zijn.

Natuurlijk kunnen de meeste 4Kafir prikkers hier beamen dat US ook niet alles is, maar ja als je mag kiezen onder de plak van de US president of een van de Moslim-dictators dan is de keuze al heel gauw gemaakt.

vergeet niet dat men openlijk onderzoeken mag voeren tegen US , men mag het Westen openlijk bekritiseren, je mag hier van alles roepen en schrijven op dit forum.

Zou je dit in een van die dictoriale landen doen dan weet je bijvoorbaat de uitslag al.

We weten best wel dat ook het Westen , zaken doen en deden tegen de mensheid die niet door de beugel kunnen,konden.

Maar ja, er komen wel onderzoeken uit het Westen die deze zaken onderzoeken en publiekelijk veroordelen.

Het is zo makkelijk maar steeds die boze vinger naar de regeringsleiders de wijzen. Maar er zijn genoeg westerse instanties die proberen die Leiders in toom te houden.

Als we kijke naar de opstanden in het Midden Oosten tegen het regime, ja nu komen ook daar de wantoestanden naar boven wat deze dictators hun eigen geloofsgenoten aandoen. Waarom, men heeft angst voor verlies van hun aanzicht,hebzucht en wellust.

Nogmaals, US en het Westen is ook niet alles, maar het is wel voor mij het beste system op dit moment waar ik kan in en mee leven.

Als het op neer komt moet je toch tenslotte voor jezelf vechten, klink misschien egoistisch, maar het is zo.

Misschien wilde OBL ook de misstanden/daden enz van het US publiekelijk maken, alleen helaas zijn acties waren nu dan ook niet van een aard waarin de meeste zich konden vinden,
Had ie dit nu gedaan door onderzoeken en publicaties dan denk ik wel dat ie misschien meer bijval heeft gekregen.

De waarheid???? Ja, wat is de waarheid.
Daar komen we nooit achter, tenzij je zelf op onderzoek uitgaat, maar ook dan tref je vele gesloten deuren aan.

Een voorbeeld was de Bijlmerramp, ik heb toedertijd het boek gelezen, Going Down,.. was de titel,
De journalist trof veel gesloten deuren aan hoe dichter ie bij de waarheid komt. Ook had ie zelfs, ja hier in Nederland (vrijwel zeker door buitenlandse druk) voor zijn leven te vrezen.

Ben blij met je schrijven hoe je er over denkt en hoe andere dictators vele zaken misbruiken om eigen voordeel uit te behalen.

come on :

i guess it's more complicated than that:

"democracy" is a myth ; a big lie & joke :

"The people rules " is a myth :

i think that the economic power is the real ruler :

see also the economic roots mainly of "democracy" & its materialistic liberal "values , principles, norms " :

even the election of Obama as the first black president of the US was just a US sophisticated pragmatic machiavellistic cosmetic surgery , a survival strategy in order to embellish its ugly image under war criminal Bush junior :

under pressure of economic _financial, socio _economic , geo_political ...changing circumstances :

that had almost nothing to do with moral ethical evaluations, human values, or with the so_called democratic ideals : idem dito for Abraham Lincoln's abolishion of slavery .........

i think :

that "democracy" ,its capitalism & its materialistic a_moral contractarianist utilitarianist kantian, pragmatic ...liberal ethics without a soul or heart dominating in the world today (i prefer the islamic ethics & some of those neo_feminism's ethics of care ) are just survival strategies , just illusions if we would push those materialistic liberal ; Marxist ...logics & thought to the limit :

as post_modernism does in fact , sending all those "universalism, truth, objectivity" claims of modernism to Alice's wonderland .............to say the least = an understatement :

so, there's in fact no freedom, no justice, no truth, no real reality, ....just politics, just survival strategies ..........just illusions in order to make society function : just interests & balance of power :

so, there are in fact 2 kindda truths in the "democratic " west , ironically enough = an anti_democratic paradox :

one for the masses : a romantic one : the cause of freedom, human rights, justice , equality, ....& all that crap :

& the one for the elite :

in the sense that all morality ethics, all those concepts of freedom, truth, justice , love , emotions, consciousness , ...........are just pragmatic survival strategies : just pragmatic utilitarianist ....illusions :

just a mental product of our brain = just mental images , evolutionary images ; due to that evolutionary complexity of the human brain = emergent property theory materialistic evolutionists scientists explain all complex phenomenons by : too simplistic in fact ...............

what we call "reality" is just a mental image = our subjective perception of the world via our senses :

objectivity does therefore not exist , not even at the level of exact sciences , let alone elsewhere ...

because even science (even though science is highly methodic & disciplined ) is just a form of culture, just a social human activity , just a representation of reality, practiced by scientists humans via their own cultural , social,, biological, psychological ideological backgrounds ....

Glad i can rely on the one & only universal true neutral objective belief guide : Islam :

THE truth as such with a big T can be only approached by islam, i guess :

the whole truth we would know only after death :

smaller truths can be approached by any other belief, including by islam, by science, by human experiences, cultures, thoughstreams, ideologies ........

because every belief, culture, thoughtstream , ideology .............do have some elements of truth here & there , to some extent at least ...........

zelfs de opvatting van de waarheid, de werkelijkheid, vrijheid (can u tell me what freedom is ??? : there's no real secular definition of freedom in fact ...) , individueel vrijheid, tolerantuie, Godsdienst verdraagzaamheid ......gelijkheid _gelijkwaardigheid ....zijn een kwestie van al dan niet moreel ethisch referentiekaders ............

so.... long story ...........

so, i don't believe most of the interpretations of the events going on on this ^planet , because materialism as an ideology dominates nowadays in exact sciences & in human sciences, including in that materialistic modern philosophy, sociology, in that so_called evolutionary biology , evolutionary psychology , anthropology , ...& even in history writing , so ...

Sallahddin
09-05-11, 13:48

thanks for the info ! :lol: what i said was just cynical, sarcastic , ironic & metaphoric : even though there's some truth in it in essence :

no place on earth can isolate itself from the rest of the planet : capitalist neo_liberalism as an ideology has invaded all the planet or "global village" at all levels , so ............ see how those a_moral so_called rational liberal ethics without a soul or heart are dominating in the world today , even between nations , & they have even invaded our own private personal familial ereas where they don't belong , together with those ethics of the market as if everything is for sale , including human dignity, honor , decency ........

I was just being utopic because u might know as i do that many human progress , discoveries , innovations ...came out of the human imagination, creativity, dreams, fantasies , desires, needs ..............

see Moore's utopic book for example : when i read it : i see many of his theories practiced by the west today like some western foreign policies in relation to the rest of the world, like using foreign mercenaries (reminds me of the US former criminal black water security agency in Irak ...) ........

It doesn't hurt to be a dreamer : a dreamer without losing any contact with reality of course :

let's try to find some ways to make this world a bit better :

the theory of chaos had shown that even tiny individual actuion can make the difference sometimes, so ...

SZA-Apart
09-05-11, 13:55
i guess it's more complicated than that: ...........................that so_called evolutionary biology , evolutionary psychology , anthropology , ...& even in history writing , so ...[/SIZE]

665 woorden lang, toch inhoudelijk helemaal niks gezegd. 't is weer een buiging waard.

Ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee.

BlackBox
09-05-11, 15:47
Osama Bin Laden's Final Message To His Children: 'I'm Sorry For Neglecting You'

A Kuwaiti newspaper has published slain Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's last message to his wives and children.
The four-page document is a will, dated December 14, 2001, months after the 9/11 attacks that made him the most wanted man in the world.
In it, Bin Laden apologizes to his children for his absence in their lives, "You, my children, I apologize for giving you so little of my time because I responded to the need for Jihad," he writes.
He also instructs his children not to follow in his footsteps - specifically telling them not to join Al Qaeda. He cites precedents from Islamic texts as a justification for forbidding his children to engage in 'holy war'. The UK's Daily Telegraph reports that Omar bin al-Khattab, the successor of the Prophet Mohammad as Islam's leader, also left written instructions to his son, Abdullah, not to wage holy war.
The document is largely devoted to justifying Bin Laden's efforts to destroy America and Israel. There is no mention of passing on his possessions or assets, despite the fact that Bin Laden was at one point believed to have a personal fortune worth tens of millions of dollars.
The terrorist leader's will had a message for his wives, "don't consider marrying again, and devote yourselves to your children and guide them to the right path."
He signed the document "Your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden."

Story continues below.

Source (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/04/osama-bin-laden-final-message_n_857591.html)

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 13:08
Osama Bin Laden's Final Message To His Children: 'I'm Sorry For Neglecting You'

A Kuwaiti newspaper has published slain Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's last message to his wives and children.
The four-page document is a will, dated December 14, 2001, months after the 9/11 attacks that made him the most wanted man in the world.
In it, Bin Laden apologizes to his children for his absence in their lives, "You, my children, I apologize for giving you so little of my time because I responded to the need for Jihad," he writes.
He also instructs his children not to follow in his footsteps - specifically telling them not to join Al Qaeda. He cites precedents from Islamic texts as a justification for forbidding his children to engage in 'holy war'. The UK's Daily Telegraph reports that Omar bin al-Khattab, the successor of the Prophet Mohammad as Islam's leader, also left written instructions to his son, Abdullah, not to wage holy war.
The document is largely devoted to justifying Bin Laden's efforts to destroy America and Israel. There is no mention of passing on his possessions or assets, despite the fact that Bin Laden was at one point believed to have a personal fortune worth tens of millions of dollars.
The terrorist leader's will had a message for his wives, "don't consider marrying again, and devote yourselves to your children and guide them to the right path."
He signed the document "Your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden."

Story continues below.

Source (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/04/osama-bin-laden-final-message_n_857591.html)

Bin Laden was dead in july 2002 already because of kidney failure ..so ..don't believe all that American crap ...

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 13:10
Amazing how people wanna hear what they like to hear :

tell them just that & u can conquer their hearts & souls , & suddenly ,they become so friendely to u after hating ur guts ...pfff....

Humans are very strange creatures & fools indeed ... :lol:

They can be easily played like a violin or like a bulldozer : depends on the circumstances ...

There is some truth in what i was saying though ... i guess ; don't know !

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 13:32
IK Trek Mijn Eerder Woorden Terug in Deze Topic Althans :lol: , met betrekking tot OBL/AL Qaeda tenminste, tot op zeker hoogte althans ::

The US mainly & israel are THE real terrorists ; THE state's terrorists number 1 :

OBL & others were just responding to western & israeli state's terrorism, deliberate targeting of civilians, war crimes, crimes, against humanity, genocides, imperialism, neo_imperialism, injustices ...

all islamic & other resistances against western & israeli imperialism are per definition "terrorists ", inclmuding Hizbollah, Hamas ... :lol: = pretty dumb childish wewstern _israeli "thinking" :

The Russians too do consider the legetimate Chechyean resistance as a terrorist organization ! :lol: :

well, Hitler used to consider all the European resistances as terrorists too maybe , no wonder :

Britan used to consider the IRA as a terrorist organization :

The Russian Tsar used to consider the Bolshevist movement as terrorists ...

well, resistance in all forms & shapes against imperialism, occupation, injustices, oppression, .......are a legetimate internationally recognized human right !

Tell me then why the US & israel don't wanna cooperate on an internationally recognized definition of "terrorism" ???

because ;They are The terrorists number one , that's why : pretty obvious !

How come that US & israeli war criminals are never brought to justice :

war criminals such as that dumb Bush junior , Sharon & many others : israelis & Americans alike :

well, because ,they are strong, simply enough : "Might is right" in this darwinian pragmatic machiavellistic world where only interests & balance of power do matter :

all the rest is crap : like justice, freedom, equality .........it's all politics :

There's no right or wrong in this world ; according to the new nazi terrorist Roman US empire & to the zionazi evil terrorist racist apartheid war_criminal illegal israel :

considering the fact that those so_called rational liberal a_moral ethics without a heart or soul are dominating in the world today, even between nations : contractarianist , utilitarianist, Kantian ....

a_moral liberal materialistic ethics trhat can be traced back to Spinoza's ethics or monism ; in the sense :

there's no good , no evil, no free will .........

materialistic monism adds to that :

there's no God, no purpose, no design, no justice ........just chaos , coincidence , ...........= evolutionary unnuanced non_sense....

...........Long story !

¨.S.: @ "Abu_Hurayrah" : just keep that Saudi bullshit under US pressure of urs to urself :

u're no different than that disgusting corrupt illegal criminal hypocrit UNIslamic absolute Saudi monarchy :

see how the saudi & Emirate "armies " have been crushing the legetimate grievances of the 70% shi3a population in Bahrain for example ........

In other words :

the US just needed an enemy after the fall of the Soviets & their communism ...so, they invented "muslim extremism" in order to impose a "moderate" secular islam = westernize islam, for further western domination in order to impose western materialistic consumption cultures & "values" in the muslim world , while islam is already moderate enough in the islamic sense , while islam knows no separation between church & state ...

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 13:36
The prophet of islam once said something as follows or in words to that same effect at least :

"islam was perceived as strange in the beginning & will become strange again , blessed are those strangers ..."

well, that's the case today , obviously ...

& :

"There will be 73 muslim sectes , only 1 of them will be in heaven ..."

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 13:40
665 woorden lang, toch inhoudelijk helemaal niks gezegd. 't is weer een buiging waard.

Ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee, ja, nee.

U're too dumb to understand what i was saying .
..so...

BoerHarms
10-05-11, 13:47
IK Trek Mijn Eerder Woorden Terug in Deze Topic Althans :lol: , met betrekking tot OBL/AL Qaeda tenminste, tot op zeker hoogte althans ::

The US are THE real terrorists ; THE state's terrorists number 1 :

Maar ja, ik leef nog liever onder een systeem dat we kunnen bekritiseren, publiekelijk op mogen afgeven dan een system waar je geen commentaar op kan leveren, want anders zou je wel eens heel snel in de vergetenheid kunnen raken.

Ik zou me niet kunnen voorstellen als je in het M.O. leeft in een van die dictoriale staten en publiekelijk het systeem bekritiseerd en veroordeelt zoals hier op het westen gedaan word.

Dan maar liever onder US leven

Mark
10-05-11, 14:13
ik mag dit wel!

http://philosophistry.com/scans/2010/lol-face.jpg

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:24
ik mag dit wel!

http://philosophistry.com/scans/2010/lol-face.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:28
Maar ja, ik leef nog liever onder een systeem dat we kunnen bekritiseren, publiekelijk op mogen afgeven dan een system waar je geen commentaar op kan leveren, want anders zou je wel eens heel snel in de vergetenheid kunnen raken.

Ik zou me niet kunnen voorstellen als je in het M.O. leeft in een van die dictoriale staten en publiekelijk het systeem bekritiseerd en veroordeelt zoals hier op het westen gedaan word.

Dan maar liever onder US leven

self_defeating unnuanced non_sense :

i see almost no auto_critics or western critics from u, ironically enough :

read Chomsky's " : "the boundaries of the thinkable " : the boundaries of the thinkable in the west : what one must not cross : western taboos no one is allowed to touch ...

All the best :

"Alienation makes most people happy & self_satisfied", so ..........

Do that if that would make u happy : silly machiavellistic pragmatism ...

PS.: almost all those dictatorships of the ME were /are western products ..

BlackBox
10-05-11, 14:29
Bin Laden was dead in july 2002 already because of kidney failure ..so ..don't believe all that American crap ...
The four-page document is a will, dated December 14, 2001, months after the 9/11 attacks that made him the most wanted man in the world. ( post#33 (http://www.maroc.nl/forums/4683687-post33.html))

mark61
10-05-11, 14:30
Kan iemand even Sallah's laatste standpunt over OBL samenvatten? Ik ben het een beetje kwijt.

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:32
Kan iemand even Sallah's laatste standpunt over OBL samenvatten? Ik ben het een beetje kwijt.

:lol:

have u no notion of cause & effect ??? no notion of history ??? ....

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:33

The US mainly & israel are THE real terrorists ; THE state's terrorists number 1 :

OBL & others were just responding to western & israeli state's terrorism, deliberate targeting of civilians, war crimes, crimes, against humanity, genocides, imperialism, neo_imperialism, injustices ...

all islamic & other resistances against western & israeli imperialism are per definition "terrorists ", inclmuding Hizbollah, Hamas ... :lol: = pretty dumb childish wewstern _israeli "thinking" :

The Russians too do consider the legetimate Chechyean resistance as a terrorist organization ! :lol: :

well, Hitler used to consider all the European resistances as terrorists too maybe , no wonder :

Britan used to consider the IRA as a terrorist organization :

The Russian Tsar used to consider the Bolshevist movement as terrorists ...

well, resistance in all forms & shapes against imperialism, occupation, injustices, oppression, .......are a legetimate internationally recognized human right !

Tell me then why the US & israel don't wanna cooperate on an internationally recognized definition of "terrorism" ???

because ;They are The terrorists number one , that's why : pretty obvious !

How come that US & israeli war criminals are never brought to justice :

war criminals such as that dumb Bush junior , Sharon & many others : israelis & Americans alike :

well, because ,they are strong, simply enough : "Might is right" in this darwinian pragmatic machiavellistic world where only interests & balance of power do matter :

all the rest is crap : like justice, freedom, equality .........it's all politics :

There's no right or wrong in this world ; according to the new nazi terrorist Roman US empire & to the zionazi evil terrorist racist apartheid war_criminal illegal israel :

considering the fact that those so_called rational liberal a_moral ethics without a heart or soul are dominating in the world today, even between nations : contractarianist , utilitarianist, Kantian ....

a_moral liberal materialistic ethics trhat can be traced back to Spinoza's ethics or monism ; in the sense :

there's no good , no evil, no free will .........

materialistic monism adds to that :

there's no God, no purpose, no design, no justice ........just chaos , coincidence , ...........= evolutionary unnuanced non_sense....

...........Long story !

¨.S.: @ "Abu_Hurayrah" : just keep that Saudi bullshit under US pressure of urs to urself :

u're no different than that disgusting corrupt illegal criminal hypocrit UNIslamic absolute Saudi monarchy :

see how the saudi & Emirate "armies " have been crushing the legetimate grievances of the 70% shi3a population in Bahrain for example ........

In other words :

the US just needed an enemy after the fall of the Soviets & their communism ...so, they invented "muslim extremism" in order to impose a "moderate" secular islam = westernize islam, for further western domination in order to impose western materialistic consumption cultures & "values" in the muslim world , while islam is already moderate enough in the islamic sense , while islam knows no separation between church & state ...

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:34
Amazing how people wanna hear what they like to hear :

tell them just that & u can conquer their hearts & souls , & suddenly ,they become so friendely to u after hating ur guts ...pfff....

Humans are very strange creatures & fools indeed ... :lol:

They can be easily played like a violin or like a bulldozer : depends on the circumstances ...

There is some truth in what i was saying though ... i guess ; don't know !

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 14:34
The prophet of islam once said something as follows or in words to that same effect at least :

"islam was perceived as strange in the beginning & will become strange again , blessed are those strangers ..."

well, that's the case today , obviously ...

& :

"There will be 73 muslim sectes , only 1 of them will be in heaven ..."

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 15:02

Sallahddin
10-05-11, 15:09

Abu_Hurayrah
10-05-11, 16:03
u're no different than that disgusting corrupt illegal criminal hypocrit UNIslamic absolute Saudi monarchy

Profeet Sulaymaan 'alayhi salam was ook een koning, o jij onwetende.

De Sahabi (metgezel) Mu'awaaiyah ibn abi Sufyaan radiAllahu 'anhu was de eerste Moslimkoning en de beste Moslimkoning, o verdediger van de vieze Shi'a.

Monarchieën zijn stabieler en beter dan republieken, zie: http://www.maroc.nl/forums/het-nieuws-van-de-dag/329310-saudi-arabia-who-we.html

Slinger
10-05-11, 16:08
, o verdediger van de vieze Shi'a.

Altijd even tolerant toch, die soenni's

Abu_Hurayrah
10-05-11, 16:19
Altijd even tolerant toch, die soenni's

Ze zijn vies omdat ze de bepaalde vrome metgezellen van de Profeet (man en vrouw) tot ongelovigen verklaren en/of beschimpen.

Houd je bij je leest met je schijntolerantie.

Slinger
10-05-11, 16:21
Ze zijn vies omdat ze de bepaalde vrome metgezellen van de Profeet (man en vrouw) tot ongelovigen verklaren en/of beschimpen.

Houd je bij je leest met je schijntolerantie.

Beschimpen dat doe je dus zelf, en dat is het begin van geweld.

Abu_Hurayrah
10-05-11, 16:25
Beschimpen dat doe je dus zelf, en dat is het begin van geweld.

Wie aan de status van de beste gemeenschap, de metgezellen van de laatste Profeet, tornt, die valt de Islam aan.

Daar slaap jij niet minder om, dus zeg maar wat je wilt...

Slinger
10-05-11, 16:40
Wie aan de status van de beste gemeenschap, de metgezellen van de laatste Profeet, tornt, die valt de Islam aan.

Daar slaap jij niet minder om, dus zeg maar wat je wilt...

Een stok om een hond te slaan is gauw gevonden, maar respect voor anderen is bij soenni's meestal ver te zoeken.

Abu_Hurayrah
10-05-11, 16:49
Een stok om een hond te slaan is gauw gevonden, maar respect voor anderen is bij soenni's meestal ver te zoeken.

Jij weet niet eens wat een soenni is, dus wat bler je.

Slinger
10-05-11, 17:05
Jij weet niet eens wat een soenni is, dus wat bler je.

Ik weet het wel hoor, kijk ook maar eens:

Vijftig doden bij aanslag op sjiietische pelgrims (http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/4324/Nieuws/article/detail/1848688/2011/01/20/Vijftig-doden-bij-aanslag-op-sjiietische-pelgrims.dhtml)

Abu_Hurayrah
10-05-11, 17:38
Ik weet het wel hoor, kijk ook maar eens:

Vijftig doden bij aanslag op sjiietische pelgrims (http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/4324/Nieuws/article/detail/1848688/2011/01/20/Vijftig-doden-bij-aanslag-op-sjiietische-pelgrims.dhtml)

Zie je wel dat je het niet weet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u82L_jihIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvIEWLRumJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aF71yHj4_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz56vP4rb34