PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Libyan protesters storm Islamist militia compound in Benghazi

Verlicht
22-09-12, 18:30
Libyan protesters storm Islamist militia compound in Benghazi

Bron : The independent.co.uk ,Saturday , Sept. 22, 2012

Libyan Islamist militia swept out of Benghazi bases - Africa - World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/libyan-protesters-storm-islamist-militia-compound-in-benghazi-8165538.html)

@ Wizdom :

I hate to tell you : i told you so , right ? :

I told you it's all mind control , didn't i?

They create the problem , then they trigger the violent reaction to the problem as a result , then the counter-reaction from both westerners as you "reported " earlier about those anti-muslim protests or posters in NY and from some "enlightened " muslims , the muslim "fanatics " might then use violence , the so-called enlightened muslims would then stand up against them : it will be a battle between the 2 latters , then , the west would offer the pre-engineerd "solution " = the secularisation of islam ............

P.S.: Killing that US ambassador and the other Americans in Lybia , using violence as a form of protest must be condemned of course .

The killed US ambassador in Lybia was relatively a good guy : the zionist lobby did not like his views concerning the israeli -palestinian conflict for example ....those stupid guys who killed him in Lybia just did the dirty work for the zionists without even realising that fact...

Verlicht
22-09-12, 19:19
Mind control = psychological emotional and intellectual manipulation

Verlicht
22-09-12, 20:12

The good Sufi teacher
is one who helps the learner to overcome obstructions to the experience of joy and love as
well as pain and suffering:
Close the door of words
That the window of your heart may open
The Moon’s kiss
Only comes
Through an open window
Unlearning and Looking at the World with ‘‘A Beginner’s Mind’’
Most Sufi stories aim to help us ‘‘unlearn,’’ that is, to go beyond the emotional boundaries
and mental concepts which are based on previous experiences and learning. In Umberto
Eco’s terms, most people travel knowing in advance what they are on the verge of discovering
because past reading has told them what they are supposed to discover, and they
tend to interpret their experiences on the basis of ‘‘background books’’ (Eco and Weaver
).
One of the goals of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy as well as of Rumi’s teachings
is to identify and change such background books, such ‘‘petrified’’, ‘‘distorted’’ or
‘‘unrealistic’’ ways of thinking, and thereby to influence emotion and behavior. For Rumi,
we go beyond constraining boundaries when we challenge and transcend the given and
traditional attitudes and norms. We find ourselves in the province of what one may call
‘‘wild mind.’’ We discover an inner landscape that is both richer and less controlled than
the safety of fixed ideas and rules, as in the story of Mulla Nasruddin:
The Key in the Dark
It is late at night. The legendary wise fool, Mulla Nasruddin, is crawling on his hands
and knees under a corner street light. A close friend discovers him and, thinking that
Mulla may be a little drunk, tries to help:
‘‘Mulla, let me help you up! Do you need help to find your way home?’’
‘‘No
… no, my friend…. I’ve lost the key to my house. Here…get down on
your hands and knees and help me look.’’
Groaning, Mulla’s friend lowers himself onto the hard pavement and begins
to crawl around. He makes a thorough search, peering into all the crevices in the
cobblestones, gradually and laboriously widening his search. After what seems
like hours, his knees are aching. No luck.
‘‘Mulla, I’ve looked everywhere within thirty feet. Are you sure you lost
your keys here?’’
‘‘Noo
….actually, I think I lost them about a block away, over there.’’
‘‘Mulla, Mulla
– you idiot! Why are we wasting our time here then?’’
‘‘Well, the light was better here
….’’

Kortman
22-09-12, 21:03

The good Sufi teacher
is one who helps the learner to overcome obstructions to the experience of joy and love as
well as pain and suffering:
Close the door of words
That the window of your heart may open
The Moon’s kiss
Only comes
Through an open window
Unlearning and Looking at the World with ‘‘A Beginner’s Mind’’
Most Sufi stories aim to help us ‘‘unlearn,’’ that is, to go beyond the emotional boundaries
and mental concepts which are based on previous experiences and learning. In Umberto
Eco’s terms, most people travel knowing in advance what they are on the verge of discovering
because past reading has told them what they are supposed to discover, and they
tend to interpret their experiences on the basis of ‘‘background books’’ (Eco and Weaver
).
One of the goals of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy as well as of Rumi’s teachings
is to identify and change such background books, such ‘‘petrified’’, ‘‘distorted’’ or
‘‘unrealistic’’ ways of thinking, and thereby to influence emotion and behavior. For Rumi,
we go beyond constraining boundaries when we challenge and transcend the given and
traditional attitudes and norms. We find ourselves in the province of what one may call
‘‘wild mind.’’ We discover an inner landscape that is both richer and less controlled than
the safety of fixed ideas and rules, as in the story of Mulla Nasruddin:
The Key in the Dark
It is late at night. The legendary wise fool, Mulla Nasruddin, is crawling on his hands
and knees under a corner street light. A close friend discovers him and, thinking that
Mulla may be a little drunk, tries to help:
‘‘Mulla, let me help you up! Do you need help to find your way home?’’
‘‘No
… no, my friend…. I’ve lost the key to my house. Here…get down on
your hands and knees and help me look.’’
Groaning, Mulla’s friend lowers himself onto the hard pavement and begins
to crawl around. He makes a thorough search, peering into all the crevices in the
cobblestones, gradually and laboriously widening his search. After what seems
like hours, his knees are aching. No luck.
‘‘Mulla, I’ve looked everywhere within thirty feet. Are you sure you lost
your keys here?’’
‘‘Noo
….actually, I think I lost them about a block away, over there.’’
‘‘Mulla, Mulla
– you idiot! Why are we wasting our time here then?’’
‘‘Well, the light was better here
….’’

Beantwoord je nu je zelf ?
Hoeft toch niet want je hebt geen ban en die kan je ook nooit krijgen ook .
:wink:

Mellow
22-09-12, 22:07
Beantwoord je nu je zelf ?
Hoeft toch niet want je hebt geen ban en die kan je ook nooit krijgen ook .
:wink:

he ? heb je tenminste begrepen wat je er op had gereageerd ? nee dus

wat bedoel je met de 2de gedeelte van jouw onzin ?

Mellow
22-09-12, 22:24
Mellow had net een ban van een week achter de rug joh, dankzij Josoef

mark61
23-09-12, 00:57
Onvoorstelbaar dapper dat 30.000 ongewapende burgers het zat zijn en de Ansar al-Sharia gewoon de tent uitjagen.

knuppeltje
23-09-12, 08:26
Onvoorstelbaar dapper dat 30.000 ongewapende burgers het zat zijn en de Ansar al-Sharia gewoon de tent uitjagen.

Hopelijk blijft het niet bij dit ene geval. Maar je moet inderdaad maar durven.

mark61
23-09-12, 11:09
Hopelijk blijft het niet bij dit ene geval. Maar je moet inderdaad maar durven.

Nu ook in Derna Derna, Libya Islamist Militias Swept Out Of Bases (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/derna-libya-islamist-militia_n_1906456.html)

Verlicht
23-09-12, 18:58

Niks dapper joh : ansar zou niet tegen hun eigen mensen gaan schieten

mark61
23-09-12, 20:31
Niks dapper joh : ansar zou niet tegen hun eigen mensen gaan schieten

Er zijn een stuk of 10 doden gevallen. Die Ansar al-Sharia zouden Rumi overigens meteen onthoofden als ze hem tegenkwamen. Tenslotte hebben ze die soefi-moskee en -complex gesloopt.

Mellow
23-09-12, 21:00
Er zijn een stuk of 10 doden gevallen. Die Ansar al-Sharia zouden Rumi overigens meteen onthoofden als ze hem tegenkwamen. Tenslotte hebben ze die soefi-moskee en -complex gesloopt.

Echt ?

Maulana Rumi's (Ra) Love for the Prophet (PBUH) (http://www.scribd.com/doc/75193621/Maulana-Rumi-s-Ra-Love-for-the-Prophet-PBUH)