PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : waarom je nooit een student met cam moet vertrouwen....

Mark
14-03-03, 09:59
Texas A&M Student Videoed Sex and Showed it to Frat Pals

The girlfriend of a Texas A&M student was not too happy when she found out her boyfriend had videotaped them having sex and shown it to his fraternity pals. The girl, unnamed in this story, called in the police who prosecuted the 21 year old. The girl, a freshman at A&M said: “You violated me in ways I don’t think you’ll ever understand,” at the sentencing of the accused Brennan Bice. Bice will be on probation for 5 years, do 250 hours of community service, and pay a $1,000 fine. “This is a real good kid who’s not been in any serious trouble in his life. He did not know this law was in existence. Frankly, I never heard of the law either until this case.” said his attorney.

Source: www.theeagle.com

Student Set Up WebCam to Watch Room Mate Have Sex

A Livingston College first-year student was arrested when his roommate and roommate's girlfriend discovered he had set up a Web cam to watch them have sex. Lech Kolodziej set up the cam then told the couple he would be away for the whole night. Kolodziej then went to a room nearby where he and friends watched the couple; Patrick Nitka, and his girlfriend, Domenica Rinaldi. Kolodziej's plan was foiled because the couple spent the night doing homework until they found the camera. The couple say that they have been harassed for filing a complaint against Kolodziej but: "We didn't want it to happen to other students" said Rinaldi. Kolodziej was charged with intercepting an oral communication and was released.

Source: www.boston.com