PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : "We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth"

lennart
15-03-03, 17:32
Quotes van Bush die staan het boek "Bush at War"

Another time, he says to Woodward, “I’m the commander—see, I don’t need to explain—I do not need to explain why I say things. That’s the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don’t feel like I owe anybody an explanation.”

(....)

At still another point after the Afghan war has started, the president says to his staff, “Look, our strategy is to create chaos, to create a vacuum.” And Woodward ends the book with another quote from the president, in which he again reflects the obsessive chaos theory of the neoconservatives surrounding him like sentinels and for whom Iraq has become the sina quo non of political existence: “We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth in defense of our great nation.”.

(....)

The president says testily at one point in the book to Democrat Thomas Daschle, “I’m in the Lord’s hands.” One rather thinks, after reading this book, that much of the time now we all are indeed.

http://www.amconmag.com/01_13_03/geyer7.html

Wizdom
15-03-03, 21:02
De nieuwe onderdrukkers zijn opgestaan.

De Rode Roos
15-03-03, 22:16
weet iemand waar ik op Internet alle bloopers van Bush kan lezen?

Ik dacht dat iemand ze op een rijtje had gezet.

De Rode Roos
15-03-03, 22:29
ps: enkele juristen zijn bezig met voorbereidingen om Bush te impeachen...dwz afzetten als president. Lijkt mij voorbarig, want ik denk dat hij bij de presidentsverkiezingen volgend jaar niet herkozen zal worden.