PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Iraqi citizens in Jordan decide to return back home to fight

NIS1
25-03-03, 10:21
The Iraqi citizens in Jordan have decided to return back home and take part in defending it against the American- British aggression.

News reports said that the Iraqi worker Fayez Kazem, living in Jordan since four years, said " I can not stay watching the TV, seeing Baghdad burning."

Upon asking Fayez and construction workers about his decision to return back while the American missiles are falling on his country, he said " I want to be the first to return back to my country," adding I will come back to fight the Americans saying "The Iraqi is born from the womb of his mother carrying weapons."

Fayez is one of the workers who lived in Jordan, who stopped looking for rent cars and buses for a driver that would accept the risk of a dangerous trip to Iraq.

Sitar Muhammad, who moved from the southern Iraqi of al-Basra to Jordan one and a half years ago and works as a butcher in Amman said he does not fear death.

Sitar who left back home in al-Basra a wife and three children regrets the question on the reason behind his return back saying "who will defend our families and honor. Should I stay in Amman watching the TV while the American kills my family and harass my wife and sister?"

A bus driver Abu Rami who went to Baghdad to transport Iraqis said that "no body flees from Iraq. I did not see anyone packing his luggage or even coming out of his house." He said he was obliged to return back to Amman without transporting any passenger.

Bron: http://www.arabicnews.com

Simon
25-03-03, 10:43
Op BBC World (die ik toch heel wat objectiever vind dan CNN) is ook melding gemaakt van het feit dat er op het ogenblik meer mensen Irak ingaan dan eruit komen. Met name uit Jordanië.

Simon

De Rode Roos
25-03-03, 11:26
Zoals ik eerder heb gezegd: de Irakezen haten Saddam, maar Amerikanen en Britten nog meer. Het beste zou zijn geweest om Saddam organisch te laten afzetten door de oppositiegroepen te steunen.

Ik vind het ook moeilijk om propaganda van feiten te scheiden. Saddam is volgens de geallieerden een brute moordenaar van het kaliber Hitler. Een soort demonisering van de tegenstander om oorlog te rechtvaardigen. Maar hoeveel mensen zijn er nu die voor of tegen Saddam zijn in Irak? Ik denk toch dat de meerderheid tegen Saddam is. Maar nog meer mensen zijn voor hun land. En dat land wordt aangevallen.

NIS1
25-03-03, 11:41
Geplaatst door De Rode Roos
Ik denk toch dat de meerderheid tegen Saddam is. Maar nog meer mensen zijn voor hun land. En dat land wordt aangevallen.

Of de meerderheid tegen Saddam is, is voor mij nog een vraag, maar voor de rest heb je gelijk..