PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Bilderberg Conferentie in Versailles!

lennart
29-04-03, 17:57
http://www.americanfreepress.net/03_28_03/BILDERBERG_TO_MEET_/bilderberg_to_meet_.html

De politieke en economische elite komt weer samen, dit jaar in Versailles en net zo rond mijn verjaardag.

De geeerde gasten op mijn verjaardagsfeestje, David Rockfeller, Henry Kissinger, leden van Rothschild familie en natuurlijk nog vele anderen.

Wizdom
30-04-03, 00:14
Geplaatst door lennart
http://www.americanfreepress.net/03_28_03/BILDERBERG_TO_MEET_/bilderberg_to_meet_.html

De politieke en economische elite komt weer samen, dit jaar in Versailles en net zo rond mijn verjaardag.

De geeerde gasten op mijn verjaardagsfeestje, David Rockfeller, Henry Kissinger, leden van Rothschild familie en natuurlijk nog vele anderen.

Is dat een onderonsje tussen die complot gasten...?

Idrissi_1
30-04-03, 02:14
Geplaatst door lennart

Heb je dit al aan Al Qaida gemeld?

Victory
30-04-03, 02:31
Geplaatst door lennart

De goorste figuren van de hele wereld komen bijeen....... bah.... de beveiliging zal waarschijnlijk enorm zijn......

PS: maar vergeet nooit..... niemand kan een 'future' martelaar tegen houden. :p

:nijn:

mrz
30-04-03, 02:43
Is verdomd ingewikkeld een martelaar te zijn in deze tijden idd :P
Maar ze mogen komend weekend fijn een ontmoeting op niveau die ik ga hebben afluisteren wat mij betreft. Misschien komen ze nog op zinnige ideeen :rolleyes:

Ben misschien wel gewoon eenzaam ja maar echt werkelijk alleen zijn dat kan ook verdomme niet meer aaaarg :(

Of we willen of niet we horen alles toch wel... :jammer:

Hamza-T
30-04-03, 12:51
Ik heb hier een foto die de link van tony blair de bilderbergers en vrij metselaars bewijst, links op de foto kun je Tony B. zien zitten en in het midden van de tafel zit de piramide met het oog erop wat de vrij metselaars ook gebruiken.

http://www.centrexnews.com/members/bilderberg/blairg8.jpg

Blair asked about Bilderberg trips, replies: "none"
Was Blair at the 1993 Bilderberg Conference in Athens? Evidence - clearly Yes.
Blair's rise to power following Bilderberg attendance
Further parliamentary Bilderberg questions
Letter from a worried MP, Christopher Gill

Blair replies to parliamentary question on Bilderberg participation - From Commons written answers March 1998:
"Mr. Christopher Gill MP: To ask the Prime Minister which members of his Government have attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group. [34298]

The Prime Minister [holding answer 16 March 1998]: None. "

Might the PM have forgotten the trip? No, this reply is misleading. Blair attended the 1993 Bilderberg Conference in Athens. He even belatedly declared it in the register of members' interests. His presence was reported in, to take just one source, The London Times, 4th March 1996, page 16 in an article entitled Wall Street, treason and Pat Buchanan by William Rees-Mogg, who attended Bilderberg 1993 in Athens too.
What we are not told is that anything that took place before Blair was made PM is deemed not to have existed when replying to parliamentary questions. How convenient!
Five proofs that Tony Blair was at the 1993 Conference in Athens... fuller details below
William Rees-Mogg writing in The Times who was also there
1993 Bilderberg Press Release
Parliamentary Memorandum
The Times Diary
The Guardian
Firstly, confirmation from eyewitness and London Times columnist, William Rees-Mogg on 4th March 1996
..."Last time I went to a Bilderberg conference, it was held in Athens, about three years ago. Tony Blair was there, not yet leader of the Labour Party, Conrad Black and Barbara Amiel were there, the Queen of The Netherlands was there. It was all pleasantly grand. ..... The Queen of The Netherlands is as Euro-fanatic as Ted Heath, Tony Blair is a modest good European, I have been an anti-Maastricht campaigner and Mr Black is a Canadian neo-realist who owns 500 newspapers."

from 04Mar96 - London Times article: "WALL STREET, TREASON AND PAT BUCHANAN."

Secondly, confirmed in a press release issued by Bilderberg Secretariat at the conference:
(attendance list extracted from Press Release)...............
S, Carl Bildt; Prime Minister
ICE, Bjorn Bjarnason; Member of Parliament
CDN, Conrad M Black; Chairman, The Telegraph plc
GB, Tony Blair; Member of Parliament (Shadow Home Secretary, Labor) <===HERE IS BLAIR!
N, Erik G.; Managing Director and CEO, Braathens SAFE
IL, Connor Brady; Editor, The Irish Times
GB, Rudric Braithwaite; Foreign Policy adviser to Prime Minister
............(continues)

reference on this site
Thirdly, confirmation from a Memorandum submitted by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards:
"Complaint against Mr Kenneth Clarke 1. Mrs Lynn Riley, of Chepstow, Monmouthshire, wrote on 28 February 1997 to a Member of the House, alleging that Mr Kenneth Clarke MP had failed to register `the free trip and accommodation he received from the Bilderberg Group ... unlike Tony Blair who attended the same meeting'. She enclosed a letter from Mr Clarke dated 6 September 1995 in which he states that `my recollection is that I paid for my flight but that I was accommodated while I was there'. The Member passed the correspondence on to me……………………….

5. Mr Clarke subsequently explained that he and Mr Blair considered that they were attending the conference as representatives of the Government and the Opposition respectively, and stated that `I was quite confident that I was at the time meeting the rules applying to Ministers, and it did not occur to me that the new rules concerning registration could apply to this visit'. "

Fourthly, confirmation in the London Times Diary
The London Times: diary, 24 May 1995, p16:
"With concern about sleaze in mind, Tony Blair has belatedly listed in the updated Register of Members' Interests (published tomorrow) a visit he made in 1993 to the Bilderberg Conference in Athens as Shadow Home Secretary. His companion, Kenneth Clarke, suffers no such qualms, he hasn't registered the trip."

Fifthly, confirmation in The Guardian, 29May97, in article headed "GALLOWAY CLEARED IN SAUDI CASE."
By DAVID HENCKE WESTMINSTER CORRESPONDENT.

"Committee backs Downey report on MP's role in deportation case
.... "The former chancellor Kenneth Clarke was also cleared of any major breach of Commons rules after allegations about his attendance at a conference in Greece with Tony Blair. The committee agreed in a report published with Sir Gordon that any breach of the rules on registration was "relatively minor". Mr Clarke allegedly failed to register a free trip and accommodation at the Bilderberg Conference on European and world affairs in April 1993 when he was home secretary. Mr Clarke paid his own air fare, but his accommodation was provided by the hosts.

GUARDIAN 29/07/97 P6

Chronology of Blair's rise to power
One possible reason why the Prime Minister has lied to the House of Commons about attending the 1993 Bilderberg meeting might be that it was the first stage of a business-driven, corporate press aided, selection process for his rise to political office. An 'interview' for the top job in Britain. Another is that he has been to more of these meetings than official Bilderberg attendance lists admit to. [see my article about Blair's unofficial presence at the 1998 conference in Scotland]

1993 - April 22nd-25th - Athens, Blair attends Bilderberg
1994 - July 21st - Blair becomes party leader by block votes [article]
1997 - May 2nd - Blair becomes Prime Minister
Other Parliamentary Bilderberg questions
[Search here for latest Bilderberg questions in the Commons/Lords ]
http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/cgi-bin/tso_fx?DB=tso
Commons - Prime Minister Tony Blair's written answers (20 May 1999) Bilderberg Group
Mr. John Bercow MP: To ask the Prime Minister, pursuant to his answer to the hon. Member for Hereford (Mr. Keetch) of 7 May 1999, Official Report, columns 476-77, on the Bilderberg Group, what official (i) transport and (ii) funds have been used to facilitate attendance at Bilderberg meetings of members of his Government; which members have attended meetings; what reports they have made on the meetings; and what subsequent communication they have had with others attending on subjects discussed at the meetings. [84213] [John Bercow MP]
The Prime Minister: As far as I am aware, only one member of this Government--the Defence Secretary--has attended a meeting of the Bilderberg Group. He provided a detailed account of his attendance in answers to the hon. Members for Ludlow (Christopher Gill MP) on 23 July 1998, Official Report, column 609, and for Hereford (John Keetch MP) on 20 July 1998, Official Report, column 434.

Commons - Written Answers (8 Apr 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Nicholas Winterton MP: To ask the President of the Board of Trade what assessment she has made of the operations and influence on world trade of the Bilderberg Group. [37923]
Mrs. Roche: The Department has made no such assessments.

Commons - Written Answers (7 Apr 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Nicholas Winterton MP: To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food what representations he has received on the influence of the Bilderberg group on world agricultural prices. [37924]
Mr. Rooker: No such representations have been received.

Commons - Prime Minister Tony Blair's written Answers (30 Mar 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Christopher Gill MP: To ask the Prime Minister which members of his Government have attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group. [34298]
The Prime Minister [holding answer 16 March 1998]: None.

Letter From Christopher Gill MP, seriously concerned about the Bilderbergers' influence
CHRISTOPHER GILL RD MP

HOUSE OF COMMONS
LONDON SW1A OAA

Ik heb trouwens een interresante theorie gelezen over de piramide met het oog erin, maar daar zal ik het nog wel een keer over hebben groetjes Hamza.

lennart
30-04-03, 13:25
Ik heb trouwens een interresante theorie gelezen over de piramide met het oog erin, maar daar zal ik het nog wel een keer over hebben groetjes Hamza.

Ik kan haast niet wachten.

Hamza-T
30-04-03, 13:39
Meen je het of is het sarcastisch bedoelt?