PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Oh ja, bijna vergeten

lennart
15-05-03, 15:01
Vandaag is het einde van de wereld begonnen !!!!!!
:schok: :schok: :schok:

Zie:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3029183.stm
http://www.rickross.com/groups/pana_wave.html

Zeer belangrijk natuurlijk:
http://www.planetx2003.com/

Planet X is our tenth planet, known in most historical records by many names. It orbits two suns and takes approximately 3600 years to complete its cycle. When it enters our solar system, its effects are far reaching, even at a distance. Interplay begins between the electromagnetic fields of the planets, along with our sun. Some of the earlier effects of its approach are weather changes, seismic and volcanic activity, melting of our poles, along with the overall ensuing environmental adaptations. The closer it gets to Earth, the more dramatic are its effects. It is believed that what we have termed Ice Ages, were in fact pole shifts. The gravitational pull upon our core, during its pass, is great enough to dislodge our crust, resulting in a slip over the core. Someone described this as "the slipping peach skin effect". If you hold a peach in your hand long enough, apparently the skin will loosen and can then be slipped over the flesh of the fruit.

Maar
http://xfacts.com/x2.htm

Gelooft er niets van:

Will Planet X be returning in 2003?

For there to be evidence proving that Planet X will be returning next year, requires a hypothesis backed by data and facts. Facts that other researchers can then verify to be true and accurate.

Do the homework for yourself. Take the time to look into the sources for this 2003 information, and the people backing this idea. Just because 10 other websites say "Planet X is coming in 2003" does not make it true. The "Doomsday" scenario has been played out many times in our past with other predictions that were completely baseless as well.

Why couldn't planet x return in 2003?

I believe in the idea of a Planet X from two sources of information. One being our modern science has been looking for this planet for 2 decades now. Dr. Harrington's NASA data on the possible location of planet x was released in 1989. Much of the outer space probe data clearly suggests that something is pulling the planets in a certain direction which suggest another planet is still out there.

However, there is also ancient knowledge of this planet known to the Sumerian culture as "Nibiru". The evidence they present which dates back over 6,000 year ago can now be confirmed by our modern science. The knowledge the Sumerians possessed back then can now be tested with modern science. Since they knew about all the other planets in out solar system, it's very likely that they are correct in stating that there is another planet in our solar system, that we have not yet detected.

Now, in all of this information, I am using NASA, Sitchin, and various other "Confirmable" information that can be verified by other researchers. This is a good base of knowledge to begin looking for evidence that a Planet X does actually exist.

However, using one site such as (ZetaTalk) from one lady, channeling alien information is not a good base to start from. ZetaTalk got "the idea" of planet x from the research done by Zecharia Sitchin. Who clearly states that 2003 has nothing to do with a return date for Nibiru. Anyone who
actually does their homework on the true nature of the planet x information will quickly find that the ZetaTalk information is completely inaccurate, and has no bearing on the real effort to locate this planet, as described by Dr. Harrington or Zecharia Sitchin.

De website van Pana Wave is in het japans, dus ik kan hun claims niet verifieren :(
http://www.panawave.gr.jp/

nouwra
15-05-03, 15:15
Lennart, ik durfde het eigenlijk niet te vragen, maar aangezien we nog toch niets meer te verliezen hebben en we heel binnenkort tot de verledentijd zullen behoren:

Wil je met me trouwen?

Mark
15-05-03, 15:18
Geplaatst door nouwra
Lennart, ik durfde het eigenlijk niet te vragen, maar aangezien we nog toch niets meer te verliezen hebben en we heel binnenkort tot de verledentijd zullen behoren:

Wil je met me trouwen?

Is er nog tijd voor de besnijdenis? :koppel:

~Panthera~
15-05-03, 15:20
:schok: Is er leven op Pluto ???

lennart
15-05-03, 15:23
Geplaatst door nouwra

Wil je met me trouwen?

Mijn ware liefde! Toch nog gevonden! Net op tijd! :Iluvu:

lennart
15-05-03, 15:24
Geplaatst door Mark

Ermmmm, Dan toch maar platonische liefde :nerveus:

nouwra
15-05-03, 15:25
Geplaatst door Mark

als je opschiet ben je net op tijd :)

nouwra
15-05-03, 15:26
Geplaatst door lennart
Mijn ware liefde! Toch nog gevonden! Net op tijd! :Iluvu:

life sucks, heb je 'm eindelijk gevonden, vergaat de wereld :jammer:

nouwra
15-05-03, 15:27
Geplaatst door lennart
Ermmmm, Dan toch maar platonische liefde :nerveus:

Chicken :mad:

Voor de wereld vergaat wil ik ontbind ik hierbij het huwelijk

:blij:

lennart
15-05-03, 15:28
Geplaatst door ~Panthera~
:schok: Is er leven op Pluto ???

Maar wel op Nibiru:
Nibiru Myth.....It is supposedly the home of the Anunnaki - the Nephilim - the Elohim - the Gods - the Giants of the Bible - Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came. Some believe they are a Reptilian Race.

:schok:

http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html

lennart
15-05-03, 15:33
Geplaatst door nouwra
Chicken :mad:

Voor de wereld vergaat wil ik ontbind ik hierbij het huwelijk

:blij:

Vrouwen klagen altijd, zelfs nu het leven tot stilstand komt :jammer:

Pytaghoras
15-05-03, 15:43
Zoek vergeving bij Allah en laat je bekeren voordat het te laat is. Je hebt nog maar heeeeeeeeeeeel eventjes en dan beland je in de hel. :stout: :stout: hahaha

nouwra!

Wil je met mij trouwen? Ik ben besnijden.

lennart
15-05-03, 15:49
Geplaatst door Pytaghoras

Arme jongen, als kind al mishandeld.

nouwra
15-05-03, 15:50
Geplaatst door Pytaghoras
Zoek vergeving bij Allah en laat je bekeren voordat het te laat is. Je hebt nog maar heeeeeeeeeeeel eventjes en dan beland je in de hel. :stout: :stout: hahaha

Kijk dat dacht ik dus ook. 'k dacht, die Lennart is toch best een leuke vent. Als hij zich bekeert, dan met 'm trouw, en red 'ie zichzelf van een brandend lot.... 2 vliegen in 1 klap :strik:

nouwra!

Ja :blij:

ehm...hoeveel schapen schuift 't?

Pytaghoras
15-05-03, 15:54
Geplaatst door nouwra
Kijk dat dacht ik dus ook. 'k dacht, die Lennart is toch best een leuke vent. Als hij zich bekeert, dan met 'm trouw, en red 'ie zichzelf van een brandend lot.... 2 vliegen in 1 klap :strik:

Ja :blij:

ehm...hoeveel schapen schuift 't?

ssssssssssst, niet hard roepen. Voor jou ben ik bereid met al dat geld dat ik gespaard heb schaapjes te kopen. Het zijn veeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

Pytaghoras
15-05-03, 15:57
Geplaatst door lennart
Arme jongen, als kind al mishandeld.

Ik kan het niet meer herinneren. :tranen: :tranen: :tranen:. Toch ben ik blij dat mijn ouders me als kind hebben mishandeld wat dat betreft. Blijkbaar bestaan er ook positieve vormen van mishandelingen.

lennart
15-05-03, 15:58
Geplaatst door nouwra

Kan ik me niet bekeren zonder besnijdenis (= brute mishandeling) ? :tranen:

Toch maar snel een boedhistisch forum opzoeken. :lekpuh:

lennart
15-05-03, 16:05
http://www.rense.com/general37/filers5133.htm

Worldwide UFO Sightings Increase Again

oa.

NEW HAMPSHIRE - MYSTERIOUS METAL FOUND

CONCORD MONITOR - The newspaper reports, "Hope MacDonald awoke to a loud bang and a bright light. The next day, her tenant found a small piece of charred metal that reeked of fuel and was covered in more than an inch of gob. The noise was enough to alarm MacDonald and scare her cat off the bed. The metal was enough to prompt her to call her son, a state trooper, who then called the Federal Aviation Administration. The metal appears to be from a snowmobile, said Jim Peters, a spokesman for the FAA, adding that MacDonald's home is near a trail. That's a lie," said MacDonald. "There's no trail near my house." MacDonald wants to make two things clear about the incident: She's not crazy, and she knows what she saw. "It was about 11:30 at night and something banged the back of the house. At the same time, there was the brightest light I've ever seen in my life. "I had to shut my eyes but as quickly as the sound and light came, it went," she said. Candy Hovey, who lives in the lower level of MacDonald's two-story chalet, found a 4 by 7 inch piece of metal on the lawn the next day. "I didn't see or hear anything," She said. "But it wasn't there the day before." Hovey said the metal had a very strong fuel smell and it looked charred. "If you touched it with your hand, you'd get ash on it." She said. The ground beneath the metal appeared unharmed. FAA safety inspector Sylvester Dye went to MacDonald's home and took the metal for testing shortly after she reported the incident. MacDonald said she initially thought the metal may have been "space junk." And she made a point of asking Dye if it could be just that. (Dye) knew it wasn't from an airplane," she said. "I asked him if it could have been from the shuttle, and he just shrugged his shoulders. There's so much stuff flying around up there." Dye told MacDonald the metal couldn't be from a plane because it appeared to have been welded onto something, she said. "There were no planes around that night either," she said. Her second-floor bedroom is high enough off the ground so that a passing snow machine or vehicle most likely would not have thrown a piece of metal near her window, she said. "There was no snow in the yard at the time," I just think they (FAA inspectors) don't know what it is and they're passing the buck. But I'm sure it's not from a snow machine. Thanks to Rebecca Tsaros [email protected] CONCORD MONITOR 5/3/03

OOK in ALMERE!!!

NETHERLANDS - FLYING TRIANGLE

ALMERE -- Two witnesses spotted a triangular shaped object flying over the highway on May 3, 2003. The witness reports, "At 12:30 AM, I was driving my car north with my brother when I noticed a police car with lights coming from the side lane, so I changed lanes and looked in my rearview mirror and saw two red lights in a horizontal line flying southwest across the highway." A second later there was a third light, which was flashing white/green. That is when I realized the craft had a triangle shape. I shouted to my brother that there was a UFO. The craft hovered over the highway. The red lights were not flashing. It hung over an open field for a minute and than sped off. I got off the highway and started following it. I stopped the car and got the camera out and we started recording for 20 seconds, but it was already far away. It shows one red light as a dot in the night sky and no sound. We knew it had to be a UFO because of the shape of it. http://www.nuforc.org

Dutchguy
15-05-03, 17:27
Geplaatst door lennart
Maar wel op Nibiru:
Nibiru Myth.....It is supposedly the home of the Anunnaki - the Nephilim - the Elohim - the Gods - the Giants of the Bible - Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came. Some believe they are a Reptilian Race.

:schok:

http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html

Leuk leesvoer betreffende de 'reptilians': 'Children of the Matrix' van David Icke. En hij meent het ook nog allemaal.
Stel trouwens dat hij gelijk heeft, dan zit Osama bin Laden samen met George Bush in 1 complot. :jeweetog:

lennart
15-05-03, 17:57
Geplaatst door Dutchguy
Leuk leesvoer betreffende de 'reptilians': 'Children of the Matrix' van David Icke. En hij meent het ook nog allemaal.
Stel trouwens dat hij gelijk heeft, dan zit Osama bin Laden samen met George Bush in 1 complot. :jeweetog:

Niet te vergeten de Vrijmetselaars!

Zie hoevaak de Driehoek terug komt.

http://www.crystalinks.com/starofdavid.jpg

mrz
16-05-03, 02:02
Leuke marketingstunt voor de matrix...

Zeker gezien het internet blijkbaar op sterven na dood is...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/30733.html