PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Israeli execution squad kills two and terrorizes West Bank villagers

lennart
07-06-03, 23:21
Israeli execution squad kills two and terrorizes West Bank villagers
June 7, 2003

Israeli Special Forces killed two Palestinians and seriously injured a third in an attack on the village of At-Teel, Thursday evening, 5 June, 2003 (Een dag na de bijeenkomst in Aqaba)

According to residents who witnessed the attack, Israeli soldiers entered the village at about 7pm and imposed a curfew on the inhabitants. Special Forces then made their way to the house of 75 year old Abu Shukri. His wife, Hosniya, 63, said, “The soldiers had their faces covered and one soldier ran up to the house and began destroying the door. I opened it and he asked me if there were any strange people in my house. I told him that there weren’t any. He then demanded that my husband and I immediately evacuate the house. I tried to help my husband, who is old and cannot walk but he tripped several times. I asked the soldier to help me carry him but he said that he was not my servant and that he was not here to help us.” Six other families in the building were also forced to leave their homes.

The soldiers began shooting into the basement of the house where Abu Shukri kept some livestock. According to another witness, Ghasan Khalil Abu Fazaa, an explosion was heard.

When the shooting was over, the soldiers made Ghasan go into the basement and bring out the bodies of two men and a third injured man. The two dead men were Hani Ahmad Abdullah Haraoush and Adel Muhammad Hadedi Abu Zeitoun. Ghaslan said, “I dragged the bodies of the dead men out, and then the injured man. I did not see any weapons in the basement. The soldiers then put a gun to the head of the injured man and questioned him. They then blindfolded me and made me wait with the other inhabitants of the building.”

The bodies were removed to one vehicle and the wounded man driven off in another to an unknown destination. The soldiers then removed shrapnel and spent bullets from the scene before withdrawing.

“I think they acted this way because the Palestinians did not resist, as I saw no weapons,” said Ghasan, “they came to kill them.”

Hosniya and other inhabitants of the building reported that money and gold jewelry went missing from the houses that the Israeli soldiers had entered during the attack.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/update_cover.htm

Pixelshade
08-06-03, 15:09
tsja wat moet ik hier nou nog over zeggen?