PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Russische soldaten verkopen organen van dode Tsjetsjenen

Grietje
10-06-03, 00:48
Ever since the very first «findings» of bodies of young men in Chechnya, who were detained at checkpoints and during so-called «cleansings» and whose organs were later ablated, and ever since the rumors about the bloody business of the Russian command started spreading – about selling the organs of hostages for transplantation, - I have been carefully watching for every case of such a type. I must admit that at first, as a doctor who has an idea about the technique and the process of transplantation, I was regarding such reports with no trust whatsoever.

Sure, not because I had doubts in ethic adequacy of such barbarianism to any moral or ethical qualities of the Russian leadership. I thought that in these conditions in Chechnya it was impossible if you consider technical complexity of the process of removing and transplanting the organs.

But irrefutable facts, - bodies with missing organs – were pointing that the young men taken hostage by the Russian invaders were undoubtedly subjected to medical ablation of organs possibly for selling and transplanting. And I started asking myself questions more and more often.

http://www.kavkaz.org.uk/eng/article.php?id=1414

Beware of the schokkende foto!