PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

lennart
03-07-03, 01:04
Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that “crashed” on that day.
A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, that airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.
This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers:

On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the “hijackers” of Flight 77:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were “passengers” on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were able to tell “victims” bodies from “hijacker” bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.

Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/Sadaam’s butt (weren’t these originally two different people?). It seemed simple to me. . .produce the names of all the bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren’t a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why they choose now to release it.

No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity to “revise” their original list, but they have not responded. The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague. The AFIP claims that the only “passenger” body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates together. Stay tuned for part two to take a much closer look of the cast of characters on this ill-fated flight.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm
:verward:
Geen arabieren?

mrz
03-07-03, 02:37
'Soft walls' will keep hijacked planes at bay
19:00 02 July 03
Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition. Subscribe and get 4 free issues.

Surrounding city centres and likely terrorist targets with "soft walls" will make it impossible for hijacked planes to get anywhere near them. So say the inventors of an avionics system that creates no-fly zones that pilots cannot breach.

Since the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001, anti-aircraft missile batteries have been installed to protect buildings in Washington DC and other US cities.

Less drastic solutions have also been suggested. Aerospace company Northrop Grumman, for instance, has proposed installing the electronics from its Global Hawk pilotless plane in passenger aircraft to allow ground control to take over a hijacked plane and land it remotely. Others say automatic landing systems could steer planes to safety without human intervention.

Stopping the hijackers

All these solutions have disadvantages, says Edward Lee at the University of California in Berkeley. They require radio links between the plane and air traffic control, and these can be jammed, or hacked into. They could even allow planes to be hijacked from the ground if terrorists managed to take over air-traffic control sites.

Lee and his colleagues have an alternative. They propose modifying the avionics in aircraft so that the plane would fight any efforts by the pilot to fly into restricted airspace. So if a plane was flying with a no-fly-zone to the left, and the pilot started banking left to enter the zone, the avionics would counter by banking right. Lee's system, called "soft walls", would first gently resist the pilot, and then become increasingly forceful until it prevailed.

Immune to hacking

To the pilot, it would feel like fighting an external force, such as a strong wind. "When you reach a certain critical point, the pilot is banking as hard to the left as the aircraft will go - as far as he can tell - and that is only just cancelling the force, so the aircraft is still going straight," says Lee.

The system would include an on-board database of the GPS coordinates of the no-fly zones. If it sensed an attempt to jam GPS signals it would switch to other navigation aids such as airport beacons. Being independent of ground control means soft walls would be immune to hacking.

For modern fly-by-wire aircraft, installing soft walls would only require software changes. Lee's team has developed algorithms to control the aircraft and carried out some testing. "But no pure software simulation is going to be sufficient to convince any pilot," says Lee.

To take it to the next level, Lee is collaborating with aircraft manufacturer Boeing. Don Winter, director of R&D at Boeing's Phantom Works research division in St Louis, Missouri, says Boeing has asked the Pentagon for more research funding for soft walls.

"We'd like to take the technology investigation to the next stage, which is evaluation of the algorithms in high-fidelity simulators," he says.

He has yet to convince the people who fly the planes. "In general, pilots are openly hostile," he says. "Frankly it surprises me, because of all of the options that they are facing right now - including being shot at or commandeered from the ground - this is their best one."

Anil Ananthaswamy, Berkeley

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993893

~Panthera~
03-07-03, 08:22
Geplaatst door lennart
Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that “crashed” on that day.
A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, that airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.
This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers:

On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the “hijackers” of Flight 77:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were “passengers” on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were able to tell “victims” bodies from “hijacker” bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.

Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/Sadaam’s butt (weren’t these originally two different people?). It seemed simple to me. . .produce the names of all the bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren’t a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why they choose now to release it.

No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity to “revise” their original list, but they have not responded. The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague. The AFIP claims that the only “passenger” body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates together. Stay tuned for part two to take a much closer look of the cast of characters on this ill-fated flight.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm
:verward:
Geen arabieren?
----------------------------------

The Plot Thickens....... :lole:

Hoe ging het ook al weer? Al is de leugen nog zo snel.............. :hihi:

Theoretisch vraagje: Wat zou er gebeuren als blijkt dat het geanceneerd is door de nitwit in The White House en consorten ???
Breekt dan de pleuris uit? :stout:

mrz
03-07-03, 10:03
Dan gebeurt misschien ineens wat Bush zo zegt proberen te voorkomen (of althans dat doet voorkomen) dat de Sha'ria ineens wereldwijd ingevoerd gaat worden... Ik zeg maar iets geks.

~Panthera~
03-07-03, 10:05
Geplaatst door mrz
Dan gebeurt misschien ineens wat Bush zo zegt proberen te voorkomen (of althans dat doet voorkomen) dat de Sha'ria ineens wereldwijd ingevoerd gaat worden... Ik zeg maar iets geks.
-------------------

:melig2: Nou...leg je handjes maar op de asbak dan....... :D

mrz
03-07-03, 10:25
Haha van koffie en sigaretten wordt ik juist gestimuleerd joh zo twisted ben ik ook wel weer. Daarom ook dat ik op moment niet echt rook zeg maar. Of bedoelde je iets anders te zeggen? :moe:

jaja
03-07-03, 10:30
Geplaatst door ~Panthera~
----------------------------------

The Plot Thickens....... :lole:

Hoe ging het ook al weer? Al is de leugen nog zo snel.............. :hihi:

Theoretisch vraagje: Wat zou er gebeuren als blijkt dat het geanceneerd is door de nitwit in The White House en consorten ???
Breekt dan de pleuris uit? :stout: .. en voor elke "grote" gebeurtenis in de wereldgeschiedenis worden er alternatieve oorzaken gevonden ... van aliens die ons de "wijsheid" hebben gebracht tot moordaanslagen op de Titanic en het tot zinken brengen van de boot om het bewijs te verdonkermanen ...
Gezien de reactie uit OBL kringen ... die duidelijk en minder duidelijk de aanslag hebben geclaimd, lijkt me dit toch niet erg overtuigend ... alleen maar een opsomming van dingen die hij niet begrijpt of "onlogisch" of "onverwacht" vindt ... zoals hij zelf zegt, geen smoking gun die naar een ander wijst ...

~Panthera~
03-07-03, 10:46
Geplaatst door mrz
Haha van koffie en sigaretten wordt ik juist gestimuleerd joh zo twisted ben ik ook wel weer. Daarom ook dat ik op moment niet echt rook zeg maar. Of bedoelde je iets anders te zeggen? :moe:
---------------

Koffie en sigaretten ?? :schok:
goed idee :D

Niet ECHT rook ?? ehhh...je bedoelt cremeren met 120 trekjes per minuut ?? :D

mrz
03-07-03, 10:48
Nee ik bedoel als mijn reukorgaan die paar minuten op een bijzonder moment weer even werkt wordt ik dronken en blij van alle sensory input... :p

~Panthera~
03-07-03, 10:49
Geplaatst door mrz
Nee ik bedoel als mijn reukorgaan werkt wordt ik dronken van alle sensory input... :p
----------------------

OMG :schok: maar verder gaat het wel goed met je ? :D

mrz
03-07-03, 10:54
Ja, want het regent... Thnx for asking. :)

Victory
03-07-03, 11:09
Geplaatst door ~Panthera~
als blijkt dat het geanceneerd is door de nitwit in The White House en consorten ???
Breekt dan de pleuris uit? :stout:

Bush zegt dan: I did not do it, with this wome...... err.... these people!...

En mensen geloven hem meteen.