PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Dikkertje dap exposed.

dehmed
11-09-03, 14:16
A wake up call for all just, upright, decent people of the world: an population elected a War Criminal as their leader. See what this leader's mindset is all about and ask yourself what made the Israeli people elect such a man before you make the claim that Palestinians are fed a doctrine of hate for all Jews from the day they were born.

I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." Ariel Sharon, current Israeli Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

"You can call me anything you like. Call me a monster or a murderer. Better a live Judeo-Nazi than a dead saint. Even if you prove to me that the present war in Lebanon is a dirty immoral war, I don't care. Even if Galilee is shelled again by Katyushas in a year's time, I don't really care. We shall start another war, kill and destroy more and more, until they will have had enough.

Let them tremble, let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a wild country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go crazy if one of our children is murdered, just one! If anyone even raises his hand against us we'll take away half his land and burn the other half, including the oil. We might use nuclear arms.

Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it." Ariel Sharon to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, Dec. 17, 1982

"I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it." - Ariel Sharon, 1982

"After we become a strong force as the result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine." - David Ben-Gurion

"We must use terror, assassination, land confiscation and cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." - from the Koenig Report

"Sharon was a killer obsessed with hatred of Palestinians. I had promised Arafat that his people would not get any harm. Sharon, however, ignored this commitment entirely. Sharon's word is worth nil." - Ambassador Philip Habib President Ronald Reagan's Special Middle East Envoy in 1982

jaja
11-09-03, 14:37
Geplaatst door dehmed
A wake up call for all just, upright, decent people of the world: an population elected a War Criminal as their leader. See what this leader's mindset is all about and ask yourself what made the Israeli people elect such a man before you make the claim that Palestinians are fed a doctrine of hate for all Jews from the day they were born.

I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." Ariel Sharon, current Israeli Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

"You can call me anything you like. Call me a monster or a murderer. Better a live Judeo-Nazi than a dead saint. Even if you prove to me that the present war in Lebanon is a dirty immoral war, I don't care. Even if Galilee is shelled again by Katyushas in a year's time, I don't really care. We shall start another war, kill and destroy more and more, until they will have had enough.

Let them tremble, let them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a wild country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go crazy if one of our children is murdered, just one! If anyone even raises his hand against us we'll take away half his land and burn the other half, including the oil. We might use nuclear arms.

Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it." Ariel Sharon to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, Dec. 17, 1982

"I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it." - Ariel Sharon, 1982

"After we become a strong force as the result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine." - David Ben-Gurion

"We must use terror, assassination, land confiscation and cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." - from the Koenig Report

"Sharon was a killer obsessed with hatred of Palestinians. I had promised Arafat that his people would not get any harm. Sharon, however, ignored this commitment entirely. Sharon's word is worth nil." - Ambassador Philip Habib President Ronald Reagan's Special Middle East Envoy in 1982 leuk knip en plak werk ... maar wat opvalt is dat beroemde interview met General Ouze Merham, 1956. Het is interessant dat je nergens op het internet iets anders vindt dat juist deze passage ... Wat mij interesseert is waar dit interview plaats vond, wie heeft het gepubliceerd, welk tijdschrift ... het lijkt namelijk een vreemde simpele fake ... als ik heel eerlijk moet zijn.

dehmed
11-09-03, 20:10
Geplaatst door jaja
leuk knip en plak werk ... maar wat opvalt is dat beroemde interview met General Ouze Merham, 1956. Het is interessant dat je nergens op het internet iets anders vindt dat juist deze passage ... Wat mij interesseert is waar dit interview plaats vond, wie heeft het gepubliceerd, welk tijdschrift ... het lijkt namelijk een vreemde simpele fake ... als ik heel eerlijk moet zijn.

He stronthoofd. Dat andere interview is al genoeg om die stronthoop niet te verdedigen.

Blade20
11-09-03, 20:34
Geplaatst door dehmed
He stronthoofd. Dat andere interview is al genoeg om die stronthoop niet te verdedigen. a, wees beleefd, hij zegt allen maar dat hij wat research heeft uitgevoerd en wat zijn conclusie is.
en b, hij heeft naar mijn mening gelijk.
je hoeft onze het niet met ons eens te zijn, maar je moet onze mening wel respecteren.
Ben je het niet met ons eens, ga dan een dialoog met ons aan, durf je dat niet, dan was het plaatsen van dit berich zowiezo zinloos en puur bedoeld als relschopperij of propaganda.

Zwarte Schaap
11-09-03, 20:49
Geplaatst door Blade20
je hoeft onze het niet met ons eens te zijn, maar je moet onze mening wel respecteren.
Ben je het niet met ons eens, ga dan een dialoog met ons aan, durf je dat niet, dan was het plaatsen van dit berich zowiezo zinloos en puur bedoeld als relschopperij of propaganda. [/B]

Wie zijn jullie dan?

Blade20
11-09-03, 21:19
Geplaatst door Zwarte Schaap
Wie zijn jullie dan?

jaja en ik. Omdat ik me bij jaja aansluit.
O ja, kleine correctie, als je het niet met me eens bent jaja, sta je natuurlijk er vrij in om het te zeggen. ;)