PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : We have a new Japanese Brother!

Wizdom
21-09-03, 01:08
I'm a new Muslim who lives in Japan. I'm Japanese. Can you please tell me what is the lawful and unlawful of food? I mean what kind of food is lawful and what kinds is unlawful, in detail, please?

Answer:

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Giving all details about permissible and forbidden kinds of food in this Fatwa is not possible. However, we mention here some brief information, for more details you may refer to the Fiqh books.

The basic rule in this concern is that any kind of food or drink is permissible except what is forbidden in Shariah. The Shariah prohibits wine and every drink that causes drunkenness. Allah says (interpretation of meaning): "O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, Al-Ansâb (stone alters whereon sacrifices were slaughtered in the name of idols etc), and Al-Azlâm (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaitân's (Satan) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination)." [5:90]

Some other foods that are mentioned in the following verse are also forbidden. Allah says (interpretation of meaning): "Say (O Muhammad): "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be a dead animal or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering)." [6:145]

- Know that two types of animals that die a natural death are permissible; they are fish and locust.

- Eating beast of prey that has a canine tooth, and every bird that has claws is forbidden. Imam Muslim narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) forbade to eat every beast of prey that has a canine tooth and every bird that has a claw . [Muslim and others]

- Bad obnoxious foods, meats, etc. Allah says (interpretation of meaning): "…and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khabâ'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.)." [7:157]

- Everything that is harmful. The Prophet (SAWS) said: There should be no harm, nor reciprocal harming . [Ibn Majah]

- The meat slaughtered by polytheist and disbelievers except what is slaughtered by the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) provided they fulfill the condition of slaughtering. Allah says (interpretation of meaning): "…The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture is lawful to you." [5:5]

- All kinds of impurities, because Islam always insists on the purity and cleanness. Allah says (interpretation of meaning): "And your garments purify." [74:4]. The Prophet (SAWS) said: "Purity is half of the faith." [Muslim]

For more details, please refer to the Fiqh books.

Finally, we advise the brother to be in contact with the Islamic centers in in his area.

Allah knows best.

Friday : 19/09/2003

It must be because of these worldwide media for the Islam. Thanks media! :jumping: :zwaai:

Victory
21-09-03, 01:11
wist je dat niet dan? Japan heeft veel moslims hoor. Meeste zijn shi'a.

Nickless-Cage
21-09-03, 02:15
Geplaatst door Victory
wist je dat niet dan? Japan heeft veel moslims hoor. Meeste zijn shi'a.

Je opmerking is vergelijkbaar met

"Wist je dat niet Japan heeft veel moslims hoor. Meeste zijn christenen

Victory
21-09-03, 11:21
Geplaatst door Nickless-Cage
Je opmerking is vergelijkbaar met

"Wist je dat niet Japan heeft veel moslims hoor. Meeste zijn christenen

Dat ik hier nog op reageer zeg... magoed..

Ben je moslims, zo ja tot welke madhab behoor je? Zo nee... dan was dit mijn laatste reactie.