PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Moussaoui, "de 20ste hijacker", claimt dat de VS wisten van 11 Sept.

lennart
25-09-03, 23:04
Al-Qa'eda terrorist changes plea
By David Rennie in Alexandria
(Filed: 26/07/2002)

Zacarias Moussaoui, the self-confessed al-Qa'eda terrorist accused of being the 20th September 11 hijacker, yesterday changed his plea from guilty to not guilty after an extraordinary debate with the judge.

Moussaoui, a French citizen and former resident of Brixton, London, explained that his only purpose all along had been to avoid a death sentence in accordance with the Islamic injunction against embracing death.

In a 90-minute hearing at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia, that resembled more a legal class in basic law than a trial, Moussaoui, who is representing himself, argued with the grandmotherly figure of Judge Leonie Brinkema that he should be allowed to address a jury of 12 Americans and seek their mercy.

Moussaoui, 34, speaking with a strong French accent and wearing a green jumpsuit with the word "prisoner" in white on his back, made clear his continued contempt for America, the judge, the US government and his own court-appointed lawyers, who he insisted were part of a plot to declare him insane and execute him after a show trial.

Moussaoui initially appeared willing to accept the government's case that he was an al-Qa'eda member. He said he wanted to leapfrog the main phase of the trial and move to the sentencing, when he plans to address the jury on his main obsession: that September 11 was known about by the United States but was allowed to happen in a murderous conspiracy designed to discredit the Islamic world.

Describing Americans as his enemy, Moussaoui said: "Sometimes you can find an honest enemy. Perhaps your normal people will be more honest than this court."

In the absence of any lawyers, Judge Brinkema and Moussaoui sparred, at times like a professor with a brilliant but exasperating pupil. He had earlier declared that his court-appointed lawyers were plotting to kill him.

Yesterday's hearing followed an attempt by Moussaoui a week ago to plead guilty. Then, Judge Brinkema gave him a week to reconsider.

However, the turning point came an hour into yesterday's hearing when the diminutive judge finally managed to interrupt the defendant and engage him directly on what he was agreeing to.

Moussaoui at first pleaded guilty to four of the six charges against him, including conspiracy to commit terrorism, to commit air piracy and to turn a civil airline into a weapon of mass destruction, all of which carry the death penalty.

However, when the judge took Moussaoui through the charges point by point, it became clear that he did not admit to being a September 11 hijacker. Instead, he said he had run a guesthouse for al-Qa'eda, had provided training and served food to one of the hijackers in Kandahar, Afghanistan. "But that does not put me on the plane," he said.

Judge Brinkema made it clear at that point that she was not minded to accept his guilty plea. Suddenly a crestfallen Moussaoui asked for a 15-minute recess. When he returned, he revealed that his only motive was to avoid willingly seeking death.

"Dictated by my obligation to my creator, to Allah, to save my life I withdraw my guilty plea," he said, explaining that his whole purpose in pleading guilty had been to "put forward to the American people, my role, what I did".

In another dramatic change of direction, he announced he would be willing to send written instruction to his reviled stand-by counsel, solely in order to summon witnesses key to his tale of a global government conspiracy.

He named in court Atif Ahmed, "who is a British agent who has taken a very important part of this", whom he wished to summon. "My aim in pleading guilty was to expose the information I have."
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/07/26/wmous26.xml

Nu hoort u het eens van een ander.

an3sdej
25-09-03, 23:10
However, when the judge took Moussaoui through the charges point by point, it became clear that he did not admit to being a September 11 hijacker. Instead, he said he had run a guesthouse for al-Qa'eda, had provided training and served food to one of the hijackers in Kandahar, Afghanistan. "But that does not put me on the plane," he said.

Impliciet erkent hij dus dat wat door velen betwijfelt wordt, dat al-Qaeda WEL achter die aanslagen zat!!!

Simon
25-09-03, 23:22
Pssst ik wist het ook

lennart
25-09-03, 23:28
Geplaatst door an3sdej
Impliciet erkent hij dus dat wat door velen betwijfelt wordt, dat al-Qaeda WEL achter die aanslagen zat!!!

Hij bevestigt wat ik al een tijdje zeg, dat Al-Qa'ida wordt gerunt door de CIA/MI6.

an3sdej
25-09-03, 23:30
EN DAT GELOOF IK WEER NIET!! :duivels:

Wizdom
25-09-03, 23:40
Als ik die Atif Ahmed was dan zou ik als de wiedeweerga onderduiken, want hij is nu geen lang leven meer beschoren.

Straks horen we weer (cliche) dat Atif Ahmed, de hand aan zichzelf heeft gelegd ergens in een Park in London met electroden natuurlijk....

Wizdom
26-09-03, 00:00
Geplaatst door lennart
Al-Qa'eda terrorist changes plea
By David Rennie in Alexandria
(Filed: 26/07/2002)

Zacarias Moussaoui, the self-confessed al-Qa'eda terrorist accused of being the 20th September 11 hijacker, yesterday changed his plea from guilty to not guilty after an extraordinary debate with the judge.

Moussaoui, a French citizen and former resident of Brixton, London, explained that his only purpose all along had been to avoid a death sentence in accordance with the Islamic injunction against embracing death.

In a 90-minute hearing at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia, that resembled more a legal class in basic law than a trial, Moussaoui, who is representing himself, argued with the grandmotherly figure of Judge Leonie Brinkema that he should be allowed to address a jury of 12 Americans and seek their mercy.

Moussaoui, 34, speaking with a strong French accent and wearing a green jumpsuit with the word "prisoner" in white on his back, made clear his continued contempt for America, the judge, the US government and his own court-appointed lawyers, who he insisted were part of a plot to declare him insane and execute him after a show trial.

Moussaoui initially appeared willing to accept the government's case that he was an al-Qa'eda member. He said he wanted to leapfrog the main phase of the trial and move to the sentencing, when he plans to address the jury on his main obsession: that September 11 was known about by the United States but was allowed to happen in a murderous conspiracy designed to discredit the Islamic world.

Describing Americans as his enemy, Moussaoui said: "Sometimes you can find an honest enemy. Perhaps your normal people will be more honest than this court."

In the absence of any lawyers, Judge Brinkema and Moussaoui sparred, at times like a professor with a brilliant but exasperating pupil. He had earlier declared that his court-appointed lawyers were plotting to kill him.

Yesterday's hearing followed an attempt by Moussaoui a week ago to plead guilty. Then, Judge Brinkema gave him a week to reconsider.

However, the turning point came an hour into yesterday's hearing when the diminutive judge finally managed to interrupt the defendant and engage him directly on what he was agreeing to.

Moussaoui at first pleaded guilty to four of the six charges against him, including conspiracy to commit terrorism, to commit air piracy and to turn a civil airline into a weapon of mass destruction, all of which carry the death penalty.

Judge Brinkema made it clear at that point that she was not minded to accept his guilty plea. Suddenly a crestfallen Moussaoui asked for a 15-minute recess. When he returned, he revealed that his only motive was to avoid willingly seeking death.

"Dictated by my obligation to my creator, to Allah, to save my life I withdraw my guilty plea," he said, explaining that his whole purpose in pleading guilty had been to "put forward to the American people, my role, what I did".

In another dramatic change of direction, he announced he would be willing to send written instruction to his reviled stand-by counsel, solely in order to summon witnesses key to his tale of a global government conspiracy.

He named in court Atif Ahmed, "who is a British agent who has taken a very important part of this", whom he wished to summon. "My aim in pleading guilty was to expose the information I have."
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/07/26/wmous26.xml

Nu hoort u het eens van een ander.

Amerikaanse regering wil proces tegen Moussaoui afblazen 26-09-2003

Het Amerikaans openbaar ministerie heeft de rechter gevraagd om alle aanklachten tegen Zacarias Moussaoui, vaak genoemd als de 'twintigste kaper' bij de terreuraanslagen van 11 september 2001, te laten vallen. Het opvallende verzoek is alleen bedoeld om sneller beroep te kunnen aantekenen tegen de uitspraak van twee lagere rechtbanken die Moussaoui het recht gaven om drie gevangengenomen leden van terreurnetwerk Al-Qaida te ondervragen.

De drie kunnen volgens Moussaoui getuigen dat hij niet betrokken was bij de aanslagen. Rechter Leonie Brinkema zei eerder dat ze de regering volgende week een straf wil opleggen omdat die zich niets aantrekt van het bevel van de lagere rechtbanken.

Het OM had al eerder te verstaan gegeven dat het overweegt om het proces te laten afblazen als de rechtbank de aanklagers wil dwingen gegevens openbaar te maken die de nationale veiligheid in gevaar kunnen brengen. Dan zou een nieuwe vervolging voor een militair tribunaal ingesteld kunnen worden, waar de zaak deels achter gesloten deuren wordt gevoerd.

De Illuminati zijn bang dat dit als een dobbelsteen de geheime regering blootstelt. De trucendoos gaat weer open. Men wil nu het proces gaan ontbinden en Moussaoui voor een militair tribunalen gaan vermoorden opdat de WAARHEID nooit het licht te laten zien.