PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Former pastor, missionary, professor in Divinity choosed Islam !

Wizdom
19-10-03, 19:34
Former pastor, missionary, professor in Divinity choosed Islam !

Khadijah 'Sue' Watson - Former pastor, missionary, professor. Master's degree in Divinity "What happened to you !" .....

This was usually the first reaction I encountered when my former classmates, friends and co-pastors saw me after having embraced Islam.
I suppose I couldn't blame them, I was a highly unlikely the person to change religions.

Formerly, I was a professor, pastor, church planter and missionary.

If anyone was a radical fundamentalist it was I. I had just graduated with my Master's Degree of Divinity from an elite seminary five months before. It was after that time I met a lady who had worked in Saudi Arabia and had embraced Islam.

Of course I asked her about the treatment of women in Islam. I was shocked at her answer, it wasn't what I expected so I proceeded to ask other questions relating to Allah and Muhammad (pbuh).

She informed me that she would take me to the Islamic Center where they would be better able to answer my questions. Being prayed up, meaning-asking Jesus for protection against demon spirits seeing that what we had been taught about Islam is that it is Demonic and Satanic religion.

Having taught Evangelism I was quite shocked at their approach, it was direct and straightforward. No intimidation, no harassment, no psychological manipulation, no subliminal influence! None of this, "let's have a Qur'aanic study in your house", like a counter part of the Bible study.

I couldn't believe it! They gave me some books and told me if I had some questions they were available to answer them in the office. That night I read all of the books they gave. It was the first time I had ever read a book about Islam written by a Muslim, we had studied and read books about Islam only written by Christians. The next day I spent three hours at the office asking questions.

This went on everyday for a week, by which time I had read twelve books and knew why Muslims are the hardest people in the world to convert to Christianity.

Why?

Because there is nothing to offer them!! (In Islam) There is a relationship with Allah, forgiveness of sins, salvation and promise of Eternal Life. Naturally, my first question centered on the deity of Allah. Who is this Allah that the Muslims worship? We had been taught as Christians that this is another god, a false god.

When in fact He is the Omniscient-All Knowing, Omnipotent-All Powerful, and Omnipresent-All Present God. The One and Only without co-partners or co-equal.

It is interesting to note that there were bishops during the first three hundred years of the Church that were teaching as the Muslim beli eves that Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet and teacher!! It was only after the conversion of Emperor Constantine that he was the one to call and introduce the doctrine of the Trinity.

He a convert to Christianity who knew nothing of this religion introduced a paganistic concept that goes back to Babylonian times. Because the space does not permit me to go into detail about the subject insha'Allah, another time.

Only I must point out that the word TRINITY is not found in the Bible in any of its many translation nor is it found in the original Greek or Hebrew languages! My other important question centered on Muhammad (pbuh).

Who is this Muhammad? I found out that Muslims do not pray to him like the Christians pray to Jesus. He is not an intermediary and in fact it is forbidden to pray to him. We ask blessing upon him at the end of our prayer but likewise we ask blessings on Abraham. He is a Prophet and a Messenger, the final and last Prophet. In fact, until now, one thousand four hundred and eighteen years (1,418) later there has been no prophet after him.

His message is for All Mankind as opposed to the message of Jesus or Moses (peace be upon them both) which was sent to the Jews. "Hear O Israel" But the message is the same message of Allah. "The Lord Your God is One God and you shall have no other gods before Me."(Mark 12:29).

Because prayer was a very important part of my Christian life I was both interested and curious to know what the Muslims were praying. As Christians we were as ignorant on this aspect of Muslim belief as on the other aspects.

We thought and were taught, that the Muslims were bowing down to the Ka'bah (in Mecca), that that was there god and center point of this false deity. Again, I was shocked to learn that the manner of prayer is prescribed by God, Himself.

The words of the prayer are one of praise and exaltation. The approach to prayer (ablution or washing) in cleanliness is under the direction of Allah. He is a Holy God and it is not for us to approach Him in an arbitrary manner but only reasonable that He should tell us how we should approach Him. At the end of that week after having spent eight (8) years of formal theological studies I knew cognitively (head knowledge) that Islam was true. But I did not embrace Islam at that time because I did not believe it in my heart. I continued to pray, to read the Bible, to attend lectures at the Islamic Center.

I was in earnest asking and seeking God's direction. It is not easy to change your religion. I did not want to loose my salvation if there was salvation to loose. I continued to be shocked and amazed at what I was learning because it was not what I was taught that Islam believed.

In my Master's level, the professor I had was respected as an authority on Islam yet his teaching and that of Christianity in general is full of Misunderstanding. He and many Christians like him are sincere but they are sincerely wrong.

Two months later after having once again prayed seeking God's direction, I felt something drop into my being! I sat up, and it was the first time I was to use the name of Allah, and I said, "Allah, I believe you are the One and Only True God." There was peace that descended upon me and from that day four years ago until now I have never regretted embracing Islam. This decision did not come without trial.

I was fired from my job as I was teaching in two Bible Colleges at that time , ostracized by my former classmates, professors and co-pastors, disowned by my husband's family, misunderstood by my adult children and made a suspicion by my own government. Without the faith that enables man to stand up to Satanic forces I would not ha ve been able to withstand all of this. I am ever so grateful to Allah that I am a Muslim and may I live and die a Muslim. "Truly, my prayer, my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all for God the Cherisher of the Worlds. No partner has He, this I am commanded. And I am the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam." (Holy Qur'aan 6:162-163)

* Sister Khadijah Watson is presently working as a teacher for women in one of the Da'wah (Invitation) Centers in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Maslov
19-10-03, 19:47
Hiep hoi :stout:

Wizdom
19-10-03, 19:53
Geplaatst door Maslov
Hiep hoi :stout:

Jaja... het is een Professor... en een VROUW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomas
19-10-03, 19:56
Wiz, wat is een professor in divinity?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 20:03
Geplaatst door Tomas
Wiz, wat is een professor in divinity?

Blijkbaar gepromoveerd in de theologie...

Tomas
19-10-03, 20:08
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Blijkbaar gepromoveerd in de theologie...

Is dat de normale engelse vertaling? Divinity?

En wat vind jij van haar verhaal over de Islam dat ze dacht dat het demonisch en satanisch is enzo. Welke universiteit doceert dat dan?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 20:10
Geplaatst door Tomas
Is dat de normale engelse vertaling? Divinity?

En wat vind jij van haar verhaal over de Islam dat ze dacht dat het demonisch en satanisch is enzo. Welke universiteit doceert dat dan?

Dat doen al die Evangelisten binnenshuis. Kijk maar op het internet. Die doceren hun gevolg dat de Islam een Satanische en Demonische religie is. Blijkbaar de enige goedkope manier om ze ervan af te houden om kennis op te doen over de WAARHEID VAN DE ISLAM...

Tomas
19-10-03, 20:14
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Dat doen al die Evangelisten binnenshuis. Kijk maar op het internet. Die doceren hun gevolg dat de Islam een Satanische en Demonische religie is. Blijkbaar de enige goedkope manier om ze ervan af te houden om kennis op te doen over de WAARHEID VAN DE ISLAM...

Ja, ja. Maar jij beweert dat ze professor is. Kerken kunnen in de westerse wereld geen professoren opelveren. Ze is afgestuurd theoloog beweer jij en ze denkt dat de Islam demonisch en satanisch is. Welke universiteit doceert dat dan???

Tomas
19-10-03, 20:38
Ben je opzoek naar de universiteit, Wiz?

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 20:47
Geplaatst door Tomas
Ja, ja. Maar jij beweert dat ze professor is. Kerken kunnen in de westerse wereld geen professoren opelveren.

?

Tomas
19-10-03, 20:51
Geplaatst door Marsipulami
?

Jij gaat mij toch niet vertellen dat in Belgie dat wel kan?? Aargghhh! Zo dichtbij...

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 20:53
Geplaatst door Tomas
Jij gaat mij toch niet vertellen dat in Belgie dat wel kan?? Aargghhh! Zo dichtbij...

Ik snap je gewoon niet. Zijn er in Nederland dan geen theologie professoren ? Schillebeeckx of zo ?

Tomas
19-10-03, 20:59
Ik snap je gewoon niet. Zijn er in Nederland dan geen theologie professoren ? Schillebeeckx of zo ?

Jawel, maar die zijn afgestudeerd aan een universiteit. Waarschijnlijk wel een katholieke uni, maar ze zijn niet afgestudeerd bij de een of andere religieuze sekte. Dat kan wel in Belgie dus?

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 21:05
Geplaatst door Tomas
Jawel, maar die zijn afgestudeerd aan een universiteit. Waarschijnlijk wel een katholieke uni, maar ze zijn niet afgestudeerd bij de een of andere religieuze sekte. Dat kan wel in Belgie dus?

Nee, niet dat ik weet. Een theologieprof heeft een doctoraatstitel gehaald aan één of andere unief. Een professor is iemand die een doctoraatsdiploma heeft behaald en een job gekregen heeft (van de opnemende stand, komt meestal nogal wat hielenlikkerij bij kijken) om aan de unief les te geven. Maar ik denk -niet zeker- dat de lesgevers van priesterstudenten ook 'professoren' genoemd worden. Verder denkt ik dat een priester een diploma behaalt dat gelijkgesteld is met een licentiaatsdiploma aan de unief. (Licentiaat is Doctorandus denk ik in Nederland of Master). De trap na licentiaat is doctoraat en nadien kan men nog de titel van magister behalen dacht ik.

Tomas
19-10-03, 21:08

Maar ik denk -niet zeker- dat de lesgevers van priesterstudenten ook 'professoren' genoemd worden.

En wat bedoel je met priesterstudenten? Die studeren niet aan een uni? Dus daar wordt "misbruik" van het woord gemaakt?

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 21:15
Geplaatst door Tomas
En wat bedoel je met priesterstudenten? Die studeren niet aan een uni? Dus daar wordt "misbruik" van het woord gemaakt?

De verschillende bisdommen (en soms religieuze congregaties) hebben meestal een eigen priesteropleiding, seminaries genoemd. Sommigen krijgen hun volledige opleiding op het seminarie en anderen volgen les aan de unief. Zowel aan het seminarie als aan de unief wordt lesgegeven door theologieprofessoren (die hun diploma aan de unief haalden). Aan de unief verwacht men van theologiestudenten niet noodzakelijk een belijdende attitude, terwijl op een seminarie wel vermoed ik.

Tomas
19-10-03, 21:18
De verschillende bisdommen (en soms religieuze congregaties) hebben meestal een eigen priesteropleiding, seminaries genoemd. Sommigen krijgen hun volledige opleiding op het seminarie en anderen volgen les aan de unief. Zowel aan het seminarie als aan de unief wordt lesgegeven door theologieprofessoren (die hun diploma aan de unief haalden). Aan de unief verwacht men van theologiestudenten niet noodzakelijk een belijdende attitude, terwijl op een seminarie wel vermoed ik.

OK. Duidelijk. Belgie is nog te redden.

Maar waar deze dame heeft gestudeerd hebben ze echt een probleem.

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 21:23
Geplaatst door Tomas
OK. Duidelijk. Belgie is nog te redden.

Maar waar deze dame heeft gestudeerd hebben ze echt een probleem.

Dat is propaganda van het ministerie van dawa in Saoudi Arabië. Ik vraag me af of ze werkelijk bestaat.

Tomas
19-10-03, 21:25
Dat is propaganda van het ministerie van dawa in Saoudi Arabië. Ik vraag me af of ze werkelijk bestaat.

Niet wijzen. :student:

Alleen de katholieke kerk doet daaraan.

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 21:26
Geplaatst door Tomas
Niet wijzen. :student:

Alleen de katholieke kerk doet daaraan.

?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 21:30
Qur'an

And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud. When they listen to that which hath been revealed unto the messenger, thou seest their eyes overflow with tears because of their recognition of the Truth. They say: Our Lord, we believe. Inscribe us as among the witnesses [5:82-83]

Wizdom
19-10-03, 21:32
Abdullah al-Faruq - Formerly Kenneth L. Jenkins, minister and elder of the Pentecostal Church

Foreword

As a former minister and elder of the Christian church, it has become incumbent upon me to enlighten those that continue to walk in darkness. After embracing Islam I felt a dire need to help those who have not yet been blessed to experience the light of Islam.

I thank Almighty God, Allah, for having mercy upon me, causing me to come to know the beauty of Islam as taught by Prophet Muhammad and his rightly guided followers. It is only by the mercy of Allah that we receive true guidance and the ability to follow the straight path, which leads to success in this life and the Hereafter.

Praise be to Allah for the kindness shown to me by Shaykh 'Abdullah bin 'Abdul-'Azeez bin Baz upon my embracing Islam. I cherish and will pass on the knowledge gained from each meeting with him. There are many others who have helped me by means of encouragement and knowledge, but for fear of missing anyone, I will refrain from attempting to list them. Sufficient it is to say that I thank Almighty God, Allah, for each and every brother and sister that He has allowed to play a role in my growth and development as a Muslim.

I pray that this short work will be of benefit to all. I hope that Christians will find that there is yet i hope for the wayward conditions that prevail over the bulk of Christendom. The answers to Christian problems are not to be found with the Christians themselves, for they are, in most instances, the root of their own problems. Rather, Islam is the solution to the problems plaguing the world of Christianity,as well as the problems facing the so-called worldof religion as a whole. May Allah guide us all and reward us according to the very best of our deeds and intentions.

Abdullah Muhammad al-Faruque at-Ta'if, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Beginnings

As a young boy I was raised with a deep fear of God. Having been partially raised by a grandmother who was a Pentecostal fundamentalist, the church became an integral part of my life at a very early age. By the time I had reached the age of six, I knew all too well the benefits awaiting me in Heaven for being a good little boy and the punishment awaiting in Hell for little boys who are naughty. I was taught by my grandmother that all liars were doomed to go to the Hellfire, where they would burn forever and ever.

My mother worked two full-time jobs and continued to remind me of the teachings given to me by her mother. My younger brother and older sister did not seem to take our grandmother's warnings of the Hereafter as seriously as I did. I recall seeing the full moon when it would take on a deep reddish hue, and I would begin to weep because I was taught that one of the signs of the end of the world would be that the moon would become red like blood. As an eight year old child I began to develop such a fear at what I thought were signs in the heavens and on earth of Doomsday that I actually had nightmares of what the Day of Judgement would be like. Our house was close to a set of railroad tracks, and trains passed by on a frequent basis. I can remember being awakened out of sleep by the horrendous sound of the locomotive's horn and thinking that I had died and was being resurrected after hearing the sound of the trumpet. These teachings were ingrained in my young mind through a combination of oral teachings and the reading of a set of children's books known as the Bible Story.

Every Sunday we would go to church dressed in all of our finery. My grandfather was our means of transportation. Church would last for what seemed to me like hours. We would arrive at around eleven in the morning and not leave until sometimes three in the afternoon. I remember falling asleep in my grandmother's lap on many occasions. For a time my brother and I were permitted to leave church in between the conclusion of Sunday school and morning worship service to sit with our grandfather at the railway yard and watch the trains pass. He was not a churchgoer, but he saw to it that my Eamily made it there every Sunday. Sometime later he suffered a stroke, which left him partiallyparalyzed, and as a result, we were unable to attend church on a regular basis. This period of time would be one of the most crucial stages of my development.

Rededication

I was relieved, in a sense, at no longer being able to attend church, but I would feel the urge to go on my own every now and then. At age sixteen I began attending the church of a friend whose father was the pastor. It was a small storefront building with only my friend's family, myself, and another schoolmate as members. This went on for only several months before -the church closed down. After graduating from high school and entering the university I rediscovered my religious commitment and became fully immersed in Pentecostal teachings. I was baptized and "filled with the Holy Ghost," as the experience was then called. As a college student, I quickly became the pride of the church. Everyone had high hopes for me, and I was happy to once again be "on the road to salvation".

I attended church every time its doors would open. I studied the Bible for days and weeks at a time. I attended lectures given by the Christian scholars of my day, and I acknowledged my call to the ministry at the age of 20. I began preaching and became well known very quickly. I was extremely dogmatic and believed that no one could receive salvation unless they were of my church group. I categorically condemned everyone who had not come to know God the way I had cometo knowHim. I was taught that Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) and God Almighty were one and the samething. I was taught that our church did not believe in the trinity but that Jesus (peace be upon him) was indeed the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I tried to make myself understand it even though I had to admit that I really did not fully understand it. As far as I was concerned, it was the only doctrine that made sense to me. I admired the holy dress of the women and the pious behavior of the men. I enjoyed practicing a doctrine where women were required to dress in garments covering themselves completely, not painting their faces with makeup, and carrying themselves as true ambassadors of Christ. I was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had finally found the true path to eternal bliss. Iwould debate with anyone from a different church with different beliefs and would totally silence them with my knowledge of the Bible. I memorized hundreds of Biblical passages, and this became a trademark of my preaching. Yet, even though I felt assured of being on the right path, a part of me was still searching. I felt that there was an even higher truth to be attained.

I would meditate while alone and pray to God to lead me to the correct religion and to forgive me if what I was doing was wrong. I had never had any contact with Muslims. The only people I knew that claimed Islam as their religion were the followers of Elijah Muhammad, who were referred to by many as the "Black Muslims" or the "Lost-Found Nation." It was during this period in the late seventies that Minister Louis Farrakhan was well into rebuilding what was called "The Nation of Islam." Iwentto hear Minister Farrakhan speak at the invitation of a coworker and found it to be an experience that would change my life dramatically. I had never in my life heard another black man speak the way that he spoke. I immediately wanted to arrange a meeting with him to try to convert him to my religion. I enjoyed evangelizing, hoping to find lost souls to save from the Hellfire - no matter who they were.

After graduating from college I began to work on a full-time basis. As I was reaching the pinnacle of my ministry, the followers of Elijah Muhammad became more visible, and I appreciated their efforts in attempting to rid the black community of the evils that were destroying it from within. I beganto support them, in a sense, by buying their literature and even meeting with them for dialogue. I attended their study circles to find out exactly what they believed. As sincere as I knew many of them were, I could not buy the idea of God being a black man. I disagreed with their use of the Bible to support their position on certain issues. Here was a book that I knew very well, and I was deeply disturbed at what I deemed was their misinterpretation of it. I had attended locally supported Bible schools and had become quite knowledgeable in various fields of Bible study.

After about six years I moved to Texas and became affiliated with two churches. The first church was led by a young pastor who was inexperienced and not very learned. My knowledge of the Christian scriptures had by this time developed into something abnormal. I was obsessed with Biblical teachings. I began to look deeper into the scriptures and realized that I knew more than the present leader. As a show of respect, I left and joined another church in a different city where I felt that I could learn more. The pastor of this particular church was very scholarly. He was an excellent teacher but had some ideas that were not the norm in our church organization. He held somewhat liberal views, but I still enjoyed his indoctrination. I was soon to learn the most valuable lesson of my Christian life, which was "all that glitters is not gold." Despite its outward appearance,there were evils taking place that I never thought were possible in the Church. These evils caused me to reflect deeply, and I began questioning the teaching to which I was so dedicated.

Welcome to the Real Church World

I soon discovered that there was a great deal of jealousy prevalent in the ministerial hierarchy. Things had changed from that to which I was accustomed. Women wore clothing that I thought was shameful. People dressed in order to attract attention, usually from the opposite sex. I discovered just how great a part money and greed play in the operation of church activities. There were many small churches struggling, and they called upon us to hold meetings to help raise money for them. I was told that if a church did not have a certain number of members, then I was not to waste my time preaching there because I would not receive ample financial compensation. I then explained that I was not in it for the money and that I would preach even if there was only one member present... and I'd do it for free! This caused a disturbance. I started questioning those whom I thought had wisdom, only to find that they had been putting on a show. I learned that money, power and position were more important than teaching the truth about the Bible. As a Bible student, I knew full well that there were mistakes, contradictions and fabrications. I thought that people should be exposed to the truth about the Bible. The idea of exposing the people to such aspects of the Bible was a thought supposedly attributable to Satan. But I began to publicly ask my teachers questions during Bible classes, which none of them could answer. Not a single one could explain how Jesus was supposedly God, and how, at the same time, he was supposedly the Father, Son and Holy Ghost wrapped up into one and yet was not a part of the trinity. Several preachers finally had to concede that they did not understand it but that we were simply required to believe it.

Cases of adultery and fornication went unpunished. Some preachers were hooked on drugs and had destroyed their lives and the lives of their families. Leaders of some churches were found to be homosexuals. There were pastors even guilty of committing adultery with the young daughters of other church members. All of this coupled with a failure to receive answers to what I thought were valid questions was enough to make me seek a change. That change came when I accepted a job in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Wizdom
19-10-03, 21:33
A New Beginning

It was not long after arriving in Saudi Arabia that I saw an immediate difference in the lifestyle of the Muslim people. They were different from the followers of Elijah Muhammad and Minister Louis Farrakhan in that they were of all nationalities, colors and languages. I immediately expressed a desire to learn more about this peculiar brand of religion. I was amazed with the life of Prophet Muhammad and wanted to know more. I requested books from one of the brothers who was active in calling people to Islam. I was supplied with all of the books that I could possibly want. I read each and every one. I was then given the Holy Qur'an and read it completely several times within four months. I asked question after question and received satisfactory answers. What appealed to me was that the brothers were not keen on impressing me with their knowledge. If a brother did not know how to answer a question, he would tell me that he simply did not know and would have to check with someone who did. The next day he would always bring the answer. I noticed how humility played such a great role in the lives of these mysterious people of the Middle East.

I was amazed to see the women covering themselves from face to foot. I did not see any religious hierarchy. No one was competing for any religious position. All of this was wonderful, but how could I entertain the thought of abandoning a teaching that had followed me since childhood? What about the Bible? I knew that there is some truth in it even though it had been changed and revised countless numbers of times. I was then given a video cassette of a debate between Shaykh Ahmed Deedat and Reverend Jimmy Swaggart. After seeing the debate I immediately became a Muslim. (To view this debate click here - requires RealPlayer)

I was taken to the office of Shaykh 'Abdullah bin 'Abdul-'Azeez bin Baz to officially declare my acceptance of Islam. It was there that I was given sound advice on how to prepare myself for the long journey ahead. It was truly a birth from darkness into light. I wondered what my peers from the Church would think when they heard that I had embraced Islam. It was not long before I found out. I went back to the United States for vacation and was severely criticized for my "lack of faith." I was stamped with many labels - from renegade to reprobate. People were told by so-called church leaders not to even remember me in prayer. As strange as it may seem, I was not bothered in the least. I was so happy that Almighty God, Allah, had chosen to guide me aright that nothing else mattered.

Now I only wanted to become as dedicated a Muslim as I was a Christian. This, of course, meant study. I realized that a person could grow as much as they wanted to in Islam. There is no monopoly of knowledge - it is free to all who wish to avail themselves of the opportunities to learn. I was given a set of Saheeh Muslim as a gift from my Qur'an teacher. It was then that I realized the need to learn about the life, sayings and practices of Prophet Muhammad . I read and studied as many of the hadlth collections available in English as possible. I realized that my knowledge of the Bible was an asset that is now quite useful in dealing with those of Christian backgrounds. Life for me has taken on an entirely new meaning. One of the most profound attitude changes is a result of knowing that this life must actually be spent in preparation for life in the Hereafter. It was also a new experience to know that we are rewarded even for our intentions. If you intend to do good, then you are rewarded. Itwas quite different in the Church. The attitude wasthat "the path to Hell is paved with good intentions." There was no way to win. If you sinned,then you had to confess to the pastor, especially if the sin was a great sin, such as adultery. You were judged strictly by your actions.

The Present and Future

After an interview by the Al-Madinah newspaper I was asked about my present-day activities and plans for the future. At present, my goal is to learn Arabic and continue studying to gain greater knowledge about Islam. I am presently engaged in the field of da'wah and am called upon to lecture to non-Muslims who come from Christian backgrounds. If Allah, Almighty, spares my life, I hope to write more on the subject of comparative religion.

It is the duty of Muslims throughout the world to work to spread the knowledge of Islam. As one who has spent such a long time as a Bible teacher, I feel a special sense of duty in educating people about the errors, contradictions and fabricated tales of a book believed in by millions of people. One of the greatest joys is knowing that I do not have to engage in a great deal of dispute with Christians, because I was a teacher who taught most of the dispute techniques used by them. I also learned how to argue using the Bible to defend Christianity. And at the same time I know the counter arguments for each argument which we, as ministers, were forbidden by our leaders to discuss or divulge.

It is my prayer that Allah will forgive us all of our ignorance and guide us to the path leading to Paradise. All praise is due to Allah. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon His last messenger, Prophet Muhammad, his family, companions, and those following true guidance.

http://www.thetruereligion.org/kljid.gif

Wizdom
19-10-03, 21:53
Voor nog meer bekende Christelijke autoriteiten die DE WAARHEID hebben gevonden zie de volgende link:

Bekeerde Christelijke voorgangers (http://www.thetruereligion.org/priests.htm#abdullah)

Simon
19-10-03, 22:03
Och weer zo'n Cat Stevens look-alike ...

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:10
Geplaatst door Simon
Och weer zo'n Cat Stevens look-alike ...

Cat Stevens was geen Christelijke voorganger dus die vergelijking gaat mank...

Simon
19-10-03, 22:12
Geplaatst door Wizdom

moslims en humor ...... :moe:

Tomas
19-10-03, 22:12
Geplaatst door Wizdom

Weet je nu aan welke universiteit ze studeerde? Want ik wil daar actie gaan voeren.

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:13
Geplaatst door Tomas
Weet je nu aan welke universiteit ze studeerde? Want ik wil daar actie gaan voeren.

Stuur een e-mail aan de DAWAA centrum in Saudi-Arabie. Ik weet zeker dat ze je tekst en uitleg zullen willen geven. Misschien krijg je wel de eer om met Khadija te spreken. Kijk alleen effe uit dat je niet bekeerd wordt... :hihi:

000NobelPrizes
19-10-03, 22:14
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Voor nog meer bekende Christelijke autoriteiten die DE WAARHEID hebben gevonden zie de volgende link:

Bekeerde Christelijke voorgangers (http://www.thetruereligion.org/priests.htm#abdullah)

Voor iemand die meent De Waarheid in pacht te hebben, loop je je verdomd druk te maken over de 'dwalenden', malle jongen.

Wat kan jou het schelen? Jij weet het, de rest niet. Normaal treedt bij al die wijsheid een soort vredige sfeer over de alwetende: jij lijkt wel een chihuahua met een Red Bulletje te veel in z'n mik.

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:17
Geplaatst door 151 NobelPrizes
Voor iemand die meent De Waarheid in pacht te hebben, loop je je verdomd druk te maken over de 'dwalenden', malle jongen.

Wat kan jou het schelen? Jij weet het, de rest niet. Normaal treedt bij al die wijsheid een soort vredige sfeer over de alwetende: jij lijkt wel een chihuahua met een Red Bulletje te veel in z'n mik.

Don't shoot the messenger... :student:

Tomas
19-10-03, 22:18
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Stuur een e-mail aan de DAWAA centrum in Saudi-Arabie. Ik weet zeker dat ze je tekst en uitleg zullen willen geven. Misschien krijg je wel de eer om met Khadija te spreken. Kijk alleen effe uit dat je niet bekeerd wordt... :hihi:

Kan jij het niet voor me doen?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:19
Geplaatst door Tomas
Kan jij het niet voor me doen?

Het is veel leuker voor ze als jij het doet... denk ik... :wink:

Tomas
19-10-03, 22:21
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Het is veel leuker voor ze als jij het doet... denk ik... :wink:

Waarom? Wil jij het niet weten dan?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:24
Geplaatst door Tomas
Waarom? Wil jij het niet weten dan?

Als je het antwoord weet prik het dan op deze thread anders lijkt het alsof ik alles maar uit mijn duim loop te zuigen... horen ze het een keer van Tomas :duim:

000NobelPrizes
19-10-03, 22:33
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Don't shoot the messenger... :student:

Een merkwaardige uitspraak voor iemand die een halve hartaanval krijgt van de media.

Maar goed. Nou ben je ook nog 's boodschapper. Waarvan: de Daily Crap?

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:34
Een merkwaardige uitspraak voor iemand die een halve hartaanval krijgt van de media.

Nee ik ben niet van 151Nobelprizes... :hihi:

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:55

Oh jaa... Ik heb niets tegen media maar wel tegen propaganda... Eenzijdige onvolledige informatie bedoeld om de werkelijkheid te vertroebelen en mensen angst aan te jagen of erger nog te polariseren... Daar ben ik inderdaad niet van gediend...

Wizdom
19-10-03, 22:55
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Oh jaa... Ik heb niets tegen media maar wel tegen propaganda... Eenzijdige onvolledige en suggestieve informatie bedoeld om de werkelijkheid te vertroebelen en mensen angst aan te jagen of erger nog te polariseren... Daar ben ik inderdaad niet van gediend...

Tomas
19-10-03, 23:08
Geplaatst door Wizdom
Als je het antwoord weet prik het dan op deze thread anders lijkt het alsof ik alles maar uit mijn duim loop te zuigen... horen ze het een keer van Tomas :duim:

Ze bestaat niet hebben ze me terug gemaild. Het hele verhaal schijnt van zionistische kakkerklakken te komen die zich voordoen als Moslims om ze belachelijk te maken.

Misschien moet jij het eens proberen?

000NobelPrizes
19-10-03, 23:23
Geplaatst door Tomas
Ze bestaat niet hebben ze me terug gemaild. Het hele verhaal schijnt van zionistische kakkerklakken te komen die zich voordoen als Moslims om ze belachelijk te maken.

Dan hebben die 1,3 miljard moslims toch weer een zieltje minder.
Some loss huh?
Je zou het haast denken, gezien de branie waarmee wizdom het rondstrooit. Hij heeft wel erg veel bevestiging nodig voor zijn Waarheid.

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 23:24
Geplaatst door Tomas

Ik heb het gevoel dat je Wiz niet helemaal ernstig neemt :fpiraat:

Tomas
19-10-03, 23:27
Ik heb het gevoel dat je Wiz niet helemaal ernstig neemt :fpiraat:

Ik neem hem serieuzer dan je denkt. :fpiraat:

Mmm.. Dit is dubbelzinnig, zonder dat ik dat zo bedoel. Denk ik.

Marsipulami
19-10-03, 23:35
Geplaatst door Tomas
Ik neem hem serieuzer dan je denkt. :fpiraat:

Mmm.. Dit is dubbelzinnig, zonder dat ik dat zo bedoel. Denk ik.

Hé blijf van mijn goedgeluimde piratensmilley af. Die mag jij niet gebruiken. Ex-protestantse Hollanders zeggen altijd gewoon wat ze zeggen en niet meer dan dat.

Verder is Wizdom een erg hoffelijke Marokkaanse prikker die nooit in scheldpartijen vervalt, maar altijd met argumenten aankomt. Hij is ook helemaal geen extremist.

Tomas
20-10-03, 07:41
Hé blijf van mijn goedgeluimde piratensmilley af. Die mag jij niet gebruiken. Ex-protestantse Hollanders zeggen altijd gewoon wat ze zeggen en niet meer dan dat.

Verder is Wizdom een erg hoffelijke Marokkaanse prikker die nooit in scheldpartijen vervalt, maar altijd met argumenten aankomt. Hij is ook helemaal geen extremist.

OK.

Maar toch wil ik weten waar ze gestudeerd heeft. En ik hoop in Belgie, dan kan ik namelijk weer wat kritische woorden en een opgeheven vingertje naar het zuiden richten.

Mark
20-10-03, 08:28
ik kwam niet verder dan: "Choosed" ...... :jammer: