PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Barbara Bush noemt haar zoon een 'dirty dog'

lennart
20-10-03, 16:22
Barbara Bush Calls Democrat Line-Up a 'Sorry Group'
Mon October 20, 2003 10:16 AM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former first lady Barbara Bush and mother of President Bush described Democrats trying to unseat her son in the White House as a "sorry group" of politicians.
"So far, they are a pretty sorry group if you want to know my opinion," said Mrs. Bush in an interview aired on Monday by NBC's "Today" show, when asked about the Democratic line-up for the 2004 presidential election.

"This is the world according to Barbara Bush, not George, not George H.W., not anybody" she added.

Her husband also had some harsh words for the Democratic contenders whom he accused of using "vicious rhetoric."

"The one who makes the most outrageous charges against the president gets his 20 seconds on the evening news. Hey I did not ride in here on a watermelon cart. I know how it works," said the former president.

Fiercely proud of their son's achievements, former President Bush said his wife treated the president like any other member of the family, recently telling him after a run to get his feet off the table in their bedroom.

However, Mrs. Bush said the current president frequently declined to do what she said. "He still doesn't take my advice, that dirty dog."
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=1OJ4KRMZIXHJACRBAEZSF EY?type=politicsNews&storyID=3648301

Het advies zal waarschijnlijk geweest zijn: "Get rid of the Neocon crazies!"

Maar zou dat nou positief bedoeld zijn: 'dirty dog'?

barfly
20-10-03, 16:24
Geplaatst door lennart
Barbara Bush Calls Democrat Line-Up a 'Sorry Group'
Mon October 20, 2003 10:16 AM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former first lady Barbara Bush and mother of President Bush described Democrats trying to unseat her son in the White House as a "sorry group" of politicians.
"So far, they are a pretty sorry group if you want to know my opinion," said Mrs. Bush in an interview aired on Monday by NBC's "Today" show, when asked about the Democratic line-up for the 2004 presidential election.

"This is the world according to Barbara Bush, not George, not George H.W., not anybody" she added.

Her husband also had some harsh words for the Democratic contenders whom he accused of using "vicious rhetoric."

"The one who makes the most outrageous charges against the president gets his 20 seconds on the evening news. Hey I did not ride in here on a watermelon cart. I know how it works," said the former president.

Fiercely proud of their son's achievements, former President Bush said his wife treated the president like any other member of the family, recently telling him after a run to get his feet off the table in their bedroom.

However, Mrs. Bush said the current president frequently declined to do what she said. "He still doesn't take my advice, that dirty dog."
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=1OJ4KRMZIXHJACRBAEZSF EY?type=politicsNews&storyID=3648301

Het advies zal waarschijnlijk geweest zijn: "Get rid of the Neocon crazies!"

Maar zou dat nou positief bedoeld zijn: 'dirty dog'?

Het zijn Texanen die zien dat als compliment.

lennart
20-10-03, 16:26
Geplaatst door barfly
Het zijn Texanen die zien dat als compliment.

Ik dacht dat alleen Snoop zo praatte... zo blijkt maar weer gangsta rap komt eigenlijk uit Texas.