PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Amerikanen nemen economie in eigen handen

lennart
04-11-03, 16:56
LibertyDollarVille: Where The Revolution Has Begun!

It seems that not a day goes by anymore without me receiving at least a half dozen emails from people who want to know when the revolution will begin. When will we, the People, finally wake up to the abuse of power we suffer at the hands of our "elected representatives" in government? When will we grow tired of having our rights violated, raped and plundered by those to whom we have entrusted power and authority? When will we stop 'putting up with it all', just to avoid the dangers that might confront us?

My reply has lately been that, at least here in Northwest Arkansas, we've already gotten to that point.

No, we haven't lynched any politicians (although I'm certain that there are many around here who wonder if we might). We haven't fired a single shot at anyone, we haven't barricaded any 'compounds', we haven't staged any standoffs; and yet, here in this little area I often refer to as New America, thousands of people are participating in a revolution against the evils of a corrupt government and its corrupt and fraudulent financial system.

(...)

LibertyDollarVille is the new, promotional name of this historic town (it was burnt not just once during the civil war, but twice; once by each side!), and Berryville wears that name with pride! For, you see, here in LibertyDollarVille, we know one thing for sure: if you want to put the government back under the control of the People, then the first step has to be getting the money out of the control of the government, and since we are now able to use real, Silver-backed Liberty Dollars-- instead of Federal Reserve Debt Notes-- we're already on the road to re-securing our freedoms!

LibertyDollarVille: where value is returning to life - one Liberty Dollar at a time! (http://sierratimes.com/03/11/03/ar_alfii.htm)