PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Allbright: Bush verstopt Bin Laden

Dx_
18-12-03, 09:53
SEARCH FOR OSAMA
Albright thinks Bush
hiding bin Laden
Tells Fox News' Kondracke she suspects political dirty tricks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 17, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Osama bin Laden

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

Kondracke made the announcement about what Albright told him backstage before an appearance on another Fox show on "Special Report With Brit Hume."

Kondracke was incredulous that a former secretary of state could believe something like that about a U.S. administration.

"She was not smiling when she said this," offered Kondracke, who believes Albright is serious about the conspiracy theory.

Madeleine Albright

Albright is on a media tour to promote her new book, "Madam Secretary, A Memoir."

She was mildly critical of Bush administration policy in Iraq on camera in later appearances on "The O'Reilly Factor" and on MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews."

"I'm one of these people that said I understood the 'why' of the war, but I didn't understand the 'why now' or the 'what next,'" she told O'Reilly. "I still have a lot of questions. And I think that we don't know, frankly, what the effect of Saddam's capture is on the general situation in Iraq. President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld have, in fact, warned about violence still going on, and the effect within the rest of the Middle East of a prolonged trial or an execution or generally how he is treated."

:fpotver:

freya
18-12-03, 10:42
Net zoals hij met Saddam gedaan heeft.

Saddam was de echte kerst-kalkoen itt die nepper met thanks giving,
precies op tijd gevonden voor zijn laatste persconferentie

Osama bewaart hij tot de verkiezingstijd.

an3sdej
18-12-03, 11:22
Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

Zou hij echt zo slim zijn :hihi: Als dit achteraf zo blijkt te zijn, dan :fpetaf:

mark61
18-12-03, 12:33
Hij zelf niet, daar heeft hij personeel voor. :blij: