PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : De Satanische Kruisvaardersleger in Irak..

Hudhaifa
17-01-04, 15:32
http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/SatanicUSMilitarygfx/USsoldierSadist.jpg

Demonic American soldier
humiliating an Iraqi man held prisoner

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/Genocide2gfx/ManCarriesDeadGirl.jpg
A dead little Iraqi girl in Basra
with a pile of corpses in background.
These are your fellow human beings,
literally butchered to death by American pilots
who dropped cluster bombs on them.

“We had a great day. We killed a lot of people. We dropped a few civilians, but what do you do? I’m sorry but the chick was in the way.”

— Sgt. Eric Schrumpf
cowardly sniper
with the Fifth Marine Regiment
March 29, 2003

Sgt. Schrumpf wasn’t sorry at all, of course. He was boasting about murdering people, including a woman, or “chick”, he claims was standing near an Iraqi soldier.

“I think they [Iraqi people] thought we wouldn’t shoot kids. But we showed them we don’t care. We are going to do what we have to do to stay alive and keep ourselves safe. I did what I had to do. I don’t have a big problem with it but anyone who shoots a little kid has to feel something.”

— Private Nick Boggs
U.S. Army psychopath, war criminal

Private Boggs was referring to his cold-blooded murder of a 10-year-old boy. Boggs fired his machinegun at the boy who fell dead on a garbage-strewn stretch of wasteland in Karbala, Iraq. Another little Iraqi boy of the same age was hit but not killed, and he dragged his friend’s dead body away.

Boggs is a 21-year-old former hunting guide from Alaska. He claims the boy was reaching for a rocket propelled grenade.

Nick Boggs is a goddamned filthy war criminal. If the stupid jerk wants to “stay alive and keep himself safe” he shouldn’t be invading other people’s countries on behalf of the oil companies. Then he wouldn’t have to murder 10-year-old boys and make excuses for it.

“The Iraqis are sick people and we are the chemotherapy. I am starting to hate this country. Wait till I get hold of a fuckin’ Iraqi. No, I won’t get hold of one. I’ll just kill him.”

— Corporal Ryan Dupre
U.S. Army psychopath, war criminal

Actually, babykilling soldiers like Ryan Dupre, Eric Schrumpf and Nick Boggs are the disease, and a war-crimes trial followed by a firing squad would be a sure cure.

But of course such justice will never happen in America, land of the military freak and home of the knave. There will never be any justice in this country until the satanic U.S. military/government is overthrown.

Ryan Dupre was trying to ease his guilty conscience after his unit in the 3rd Infantry Division slaughtered seven defenseless Iraqi women and children. The innocent people were riding in a van, approaching an American checkpoint on a bridge near Karbala, when Ryan and his friends blasted them with cannon-fire from a Bradley Fighting Vehicle, totally butchering them. Two of the little girls were beheaded by the cannon-fire, right in front of their mother.

Only one or two of the soldiers were horrified and remorseful when they saw all the butchered, bloodied children. Ryan Dupre and the other U.S. Army soldiers simply sneered at their mangled victims.

This phenomenon of “blame the victim” is a universal psychosis in the satanic U.S. military. As reported in Censored 2000 by ProjectCensored.org, the U.S. military actually trains its sick recruits to murder and eat tame animals as a way to desensitize them to brutal murder and bestiality toward human beings.

And as reported by Stan Goff, retired from the Special Forces, the U.S. Army also has its sick recruits violently break the legs and ribs of goats so they can practice first aid on broken bones. This is quite cruel to the suffering goats, so in an attempt to justify their unjustifiable evil, most of the recruits sooner or later resort to making disparaging comments about the helpless animals, sneering about how “worthless” they are and how they therefore “deserve” to be cruelly treated.

This same psychopathic attitude is held by evil workers who slaughter chickens, cows and pigs in slaughterhouses. The slaughterhouse workers and U.S. military babykillers never have the courage to admit to themselves that it is obviously they who are worthless, inhuman beasts. They are involved in something totally evil, so they ease their twisted little minds by blaming the victim.

The Iraqi women and children were fleeing the American bombing of their home town, Karbala. They had already been waved through one American checkpoint, so when they came to a second one they naturally assumed they could drive through that one too. The soldiers at the second checkpoint were supposed to fire a warning shot well in advance, but for some reason they failed to do so. As the van full of women and children approached, the stupid soldiers were afraid they might be suicide bombers, so they slaughtered them.

The U.S. Army patted its babykilling soldiers on the head, of course, telling them they were perfectly justified and that it was the fault of the women and children in the van for getting themselves killed. After all, heroic American warriors have a perfect right to protect themselves from suicide bombers, don’t they?

Of course it never occurs to these evil morons that they have no right to invade other people’s countries in the first place.

No, as far as they’re concerned, Might Makes Right. There is no higher law for U.S. military personnel. They live in a very twisted fantasy world. Totally racist, they call Arabs “sand-niggers” and “ragheads” — and yet they convinced themselves that they invaded Iraq to “liberate” its people, a people they couldn’t care less about. A people whose children they murder in cold blood with no remorse.

These uniformed brainless wonders were so thoroughly programmed by American propaganda that they actually expected the people whose land they invaded to welcome them with flowers and cheers!

Later, for the benefit of the corporate “news” cameras, the U.S. military staged a few such scenes in Baghdad using Iraqi-exiles flown in from the U.S. and elsewhere. But the real Iraqi people did not welcome the racist invaders who butchered their children, slaughtered their sons, fathers and husbands, raped their women and occupied their country.

Disappointed that the Iraqis were not as sick and twisted as themselves, U.S. military babykillers resorted to the basic training their dull little minds are programmed with: kill everybody indiscriminately.

Mass-murder is perfectly okay with them, because their victims are all just “sand-niggers” and “ragheads” after all. U.S. military morons can’t see the humanity in their victims because they’ve murdered the humanity within themselves. It’s Vietnam all over again. The U.S. military is incapable of learning moral lessons because it is literally satanic.

The United States military is composed entirely of heavily brainwashed, homicidal psychopaths. If these evil bastards did the exact same things out of uniform that they do in uniform, they would all be locked up on death row.

That’s exactly where they should be right now. They are bona fide war criminals. And since they will not be arrested and locked up when they come back, it proves that American society in general is every bit as evil as its babykilling soldiers, sailors and pilots.

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/Genocide2gfx/ManCarriesDeadGirl.jpg

An old Iraqi man suffers in silence
after American/British bombing attack

The people of Iraq are our fellow human beings. The babykillers of the U.S. military are subhuman. Every soldier, sailor, Marine, pilot and bombardier who murders Iraqi children and old Iraqi men and women is murdering everyone’s child or grandfather or grandmother.

And every person in the U.S. who supports these murders is an accomplice to satanic crimes. Anyone who thinks an Iraqi child counts for less than their own child is an inhuman racist.

If we do nothing to defend the innocent people of Iraq and stop the uniformed murderers and bring them to justice, then in our apathy or cowardice, we too forfeit our own humanity.

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/SatanicUSMilitarygfx/DecadentUSsoldier.jpg
An American or British soldier in Iraq.
No doubt this moron thinks war is “sexy”.

Just like it did in Vietnam, Playboy magazine
is fostering that sick attitude, supporting the
evil troops by having Playmate prostitutes
chat with the babykillers via email.

On March 21, 2003, the day after American and British forces began their invasion and occupation of Iraq, a CNN correspondent “embedded” (in bed with) the U.S. military interviewed an American soldier, referred to as “Private AJ”. The teenage soldier was eager to spill somebody’s blood, saying:

“I wanna get in there and get my nose dirty! I wanna take revenge for 9-11!”
Despite being in-bed-with the U.S. military, the correspondent managed to timidly inform the ignorant, brainwashed soldier that there was no evidence linking the Iraqi government to the September 11 attacks.

“Yeah well that stuff’s way over my head,” said Private AJ, sticking his tongue out all the way down to the end of his chin.

The U.S. Army has given tanks, attack helicopters and assault rifles to over 100,000 brain-dead creeps like that, and turned them loose on Iraqi women and children.

And YOU are paying for this dirty evil — if you pay taxes to the U.S. government.

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/SatanicUSMilitarygfx/SkullTank.jpg

These childish punks have been playing too many computer games.

Oh goody! We get to slaughter REAL women and children now! We’ll get lots of medals and be in parades and everybody back home will tell us what heroic warriors we are! And this photo with the skull will prove it!

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/Hillahgfx/DonkeyBus.jpg[img]
A donkey murdered along with innocent people.
They were fleeing from the American bombing
on donkey-carts, trucks and this bus near the city of Hillah.
33 people, and one little donkey pulling a cart,
violently murdered by Americans.

[img]http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/iraqgenocide/Genocide2gfx/Ali.jpg

This Iraqi boy’s name is Ali. He is 12 years-old and lives in Baghdad. The U.S. Air Force dropped a cluster bomb on him, severing his arms and slaughtering most of his family as he lay sleeping in bed.

Lying in a Baghdad hospital, he said:

“It was midnight when the missile fell on us. My father, my mother and my brother died. My mother was five months pregnant.”

Having lost his closest family members, and knowing he will be crippled for the rest of his life, 12 year-old Ali has considered committing suicide.

“We ought to be beating our chests every day. We ought to look in a mirror and get proud and stick out our chests and suck in our bellies and say: ‘Damn, we’re Americans’.”
— Jay Garner
retired general
former arms industry executive
U.S. military occupation overlord of Iraq

Damn, you’re an American alright.